The BReak Up Diet

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by LouLouD, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. LouLouD

LouLouD New Member

Hi Everyone.....

Now, what does everyone think about the Break Up Diet?? THis is a little more light hearted... But anyone ever lost a lot of weight after a break up??

Having just been through it - I've just stopped eating... Like I just forget about it. I don't even mean to, it gets to 6pm and I haven't eaten!!! I wish it was always that easy!! So misery=weightloss... that doesn't sound fun!!?!!

Anyway, thinking about starting a blog and keeping everyone updated,....

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CraigyD

CraigyD Regular diet flirt!!! :)

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    Fast-5
    I lost 2 stones in a matter of 3 or 4 weeks when I spilt up with my wife. Anxiety must eat up calories but I certainly wouldn't want to go through that again! There are certainly more conventional diets around to help you lose weight permanently.

Unless a conscious and controlled "fast" you really should be trying to eat something!! Hope you are okay

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.