The bumpy road with undisturbedgirl

Hey hun,

Thanks for that, i do find taking packed lunches in are good for me, or i find myself raiding m&s for their tasty stuff, maybe finding some low syn ready meals could be a option?

x

yeah some low syn ready meals is a good idea, but i dont think there are that many really !!

The thread will be ages ago, but i remember starting one on everyones fave convienence food or something like that, i'll try dig it out, iceland have a lot of low syn stuff for red days and you can get the tinned stewed beef in gravy, a fave of a few on here.

I'll have a look anyway Lou x

The thread will be ages ago, but i remember starting one on everyones fave convienence food or something like that, i'll try dig it out, iceland have a lot of low syn stuff for red days and you can get the tinned stewed beef in gravy, a fave of a few on here.

I'll have a look anyway Lou x

Awww thanks Cher, we can do this i know we can, just need a kick up the butt me finks. Toe is being really supportive too so that helps alot, with you and her kicking my butt i should get back on track. i cant seem to find you on msn either.
hows the job hunt going? x

Back