The bundle has arrived!!

Alia

Silver Member
Well hello to all you. Hope you had a good xmas and have a great new year planned.

It's been a while since I popped by to update you on things so now is a good a time as any.

I'm now a mum of 7!! My baby girl was born on the 18th of December at 28 weeks and 2 days pregnant, 12 weeks early. She did well to hang on that far as things had been going very wrong since 23 weeks and I spent alot of time between then and her birth in hospital with constant bleeding and pain - I ended up having a complete placental abruption with a crash c section, very traumatic and desperate but thank god we had a good out come and Hana weighed in at a very healthy 3lb 3 and a half ounces - she's still in the hospital and will be for probably the next 6 weeks but she is doing amazingly well and getting stronger every day.

Weight wise I did really well during pregnancy and actually am 3 pounds lighter than the weight I was at the start of the pregnancy and still have managed to keep a weightloss of 5 stone 3 pounds. I intend to return to SW the first week after new year and get right back into my weightloss - no intentions of ruining all my hard work.

Right now I'm on an endless cycle of expressing milk and hospital visits but am just so greatful that Hana is doing as well as she is x

167421_189449324403343_100000148293205_777888_7626387_n.jpg

Congratulations alia, what a beautiful Christmas miracle!xxx

It's great to hear from you Alia. Your baby is stunning! Really sorry to hear you've had such a difficult and stressful - awful. Thankfully a good outcome though. Ta for the gorgeous pic!

Oh what a sweetie ... She is such a cutie x

Congratulations she is gorgeous!! x

oooooooooh congratulation Alia :flowers:..
and she is as cute as a button :D

Congratulations she is just gorgeous and has a lovely name too.

Well done on keeping the weight off!

Beautiful little girl, many many congrats & I'm sure ur little princess will be home with u soon xx

Beautiful little girl, many many congrats & I'm sure ur little princess will be home with u soon xx

Back