The C Word- will update tonight!

Thank you for sharing, really interesting to know what happens, have been wondering about it for a while. My evil SOH got the better of me though I must confess and just a big fit of the giggles when you described your dash to the loo - sorry :eek: DH then wanted to know what I was laughing about but I assured him he really didn't want to know.

Hope you're feeling ok now & not too sore :)

Hi Guys- thanks for the replies- I feel fine- I will weigh myself tomorrow morning- weighed this morning, and will let you know if there is any significant loss!!

Glad you have been able to see the funny side- me and the OH have been laughing about it. I have to say medals all round for colonic therapists- she din't bat an eye!

I don't feel empty- but I do feel clean! Weird hard to describe feeling. Though every time my stomach gurgles I wonder if I should head to the bathroom!

Cheers for sharing that Kathy, got to admit I really did laugh out loud! Good to know what really happens there though.

Cath

Hi Chinchilla- it cost £65, but you can get a discount on multiple sessions, but I would recommend trying a one off first before committing to a series of treatments, just in case you don't like it. It is expensive, but it was my big treat for passing the 2 stone mark- perhaps I need to choose my treats more wisely!

Please don't be put off- I said I would give a graphic description so people could make up their own minds- on the whole it was uncomfortable for a while but it did not hurt a bit and as I said above when you see what comes out you have to believe its good for you!

Hi Cath- glad it made you laugh- you have to see the funny side!!

ROFL......that was funny....!
At least we all know what to expect if we decide to have one.
Thanx for sharing.

Thank you so much for telling us about it. I too have to admit to laughing :giggle: . It certainly hasn't put me off but I think I will go to a town where I don't know anyone.

Well..... did you weigh this morning? I want to know how much you lost during your session!!!!

OMG!
I laughed so much reading this , I had to run to the loo before I could write the reply! I have tears of laughter rolling down my face, this will be making me chuckle for days!
You really ought to publish this Hippoellie, you would make a fortune, I thought Id wet myself, so I think I had better give the treatment a miss dont you? I mean this would certainly happen to me!
You poor thing no wonder you needed a mint tea, I think Id need a bottle of white wine.
Well done you are so brave fir doing itr and sharing all the details, you have made my day , I was a right miserable cow today untill this , perked me no end , laughter really is the best medicine!
Thanks a million, but I dont think I will have a chocolate shake today though! LOL

LOve and hugs to you

Carole xxxxx

Thanks Carole!
Yes, if you have any doubts at all about bladder control do not do this treatment! I am glad I did it, if only that it gave people a bit of a laugh and a bit more insight- I am still seeing the funny side. As for getting it published its probably to barf making to go too public!!

And in response to other posts- weight loss this morning from yesterday is just 3/4 lb, and as I usually avergae about 1/2 lb a day the final verdict is that Hippoellie was full of precisely 1/4lb of s***

Bet you were all expecting a lot more eh!

Must be all that water I drank afterwards...:boohoo:

Love to all!

the final verdict is that Hippoellie was full of precisely 1/4lb of s***

:rolleyes: Is that all? Must be storing water then :rolleyes: :( I'll bet there was more than 1/4lb over the floor :D :D :D

Back