The Cambridge Diet Bar

Hello Everyone
Here is a little bit about me okay .
I have 2 Stone to lose , my plan is this , I am going to have 1 shake and two Bars daily . I am going to see what I do lose by doing this , as I have been told the LOWDOWN but i am going to be like the tester to see what happens if its all a myth . I will put a weekly weigh in chart down to see what happens . I will start this Monday .
BTW you guys are doing so well , I am sure when the going gets hard you guys will be here for me ? Right :)

OMG, seriously don't recommend this unless you want some serious tummy troubles...

Good luck but have to agree with Kelly...2 bars might cause you some problems (even one causes me to become a little....how shall i put this.....antisocial....lol)

So Guys you mean to tell me i'll have no friends while I'm on the two bar Cambridge Game , okay heres what I'll do , I will also let you all know how the wind goes too okay :) if its becoming a problem I must do another plan , how is that ?

The other thing is, you're not supposed to have the bars until your third week purely so you can be firmly in ketosis (sometimes they can knock you out because of the higher carb content). I personally can't have them at all as I'm carb sensitive and they always knock me out not matter how long I've been doing CD for.

So Guys you mean to tell me i'll have no friends while I'm on the two bar Cambridge Game , okay heres what I'll do , I will also let you all know how the wind goes too okay :) if its becoming a problem I must do another plan , how is that ?

Not the case , it was just some friendly advice ;)

okay guys , yes all friendly , I'm okay with all your thoughts :)
I have Ketostix and that also will be checked, I'm going to check for the Pink also . Okay watch out for my report dailying from Monday .

good luck - I used to have 2 bars a day and didn't have a problem with tummy trouble. Not doing it this time as I psychologically thought I was eating chocolate and carried on when I got to healthy weight!! Hence my return to CD!!
Good luck- will look out for your reports.
Ceri

Hi
Sometimes I have two bars in one day if I really want the extra chocolate:D and yes, my tummy does grumble a bit, but its not bad at all. And I'd rather do that that than shove down a Mars bar!!

Good luck, it should be fine as long as your tummy is ok, and you dont get kicked out of ketosis!!

Okay guys , I will be reporting on Monday as to what is going on , so I guess it's down to the person if two bar's are kind to them , if you know what I mean , Bottom burps . Okay so those of you doing two Bars was you kept in K ? There are different shades of pink , how pink was the reading of the first one in the morning ?

Hello Dancing
With the weight loss , I will keep logging what I lose and then compare to those who are doing 3 shakes , mind I'd need to ask them if they was doing 3 shakes over say a period of time . Thank you all very much for your replies , keep them coming I'm all eyes

Hello..
I think it's a great idea. You know what the "risks" are and you're willing to give it a try. I would be happy to live of the bars to be honest...but my CDC won't let me..lol. They don't give me any trouble whatsoever...windy or otherwise..

Let us know how you get on..

xxx

Basing your results on 2 bars and 1 pack to others results doing 3 packs a day wouldn't help you as everyones weight losses are different any way.
Have you not done any weeks on three packs a day that you can compare it to?
I'm just curious, what does your CDC say about this?

I lost 2st 4lbs in 9 weeks - got to 10 stone 3lbs. Can't remember what each weigh in was but averages out to be 1 stone a month. Didn't check for ketosis - just let the scales do the talking !!
Ceri

Kelly
My CDC does not know , I have a mixed lot of shakes , Bars .
A very very long time ago over 20 years I did CD , was very different then , it was to long a go to remember now .

I had my first CD bar last night at the cinema (toffee, very yummy). I thought I'd take one with me as the family were going to be sat there munching Minstrels, Maltesers and Popcorn, so having something sweet to eat would stop my hand from creeping in to the Maltesers bag! It worked - I didn't cheat and I'm 2lb down this morning! :D

Haven't checked the ketostix this morning, but the scales have spoken for themselves.

Hi all

Interesting experiment. The carbs on the cranberry and peanut bar are actually slightly lower than the sweet shakes so if you have these, technically you should not go out of ketosis. i'm really interested how you go, please do keep us updated.

Davina

Hia

I could live off bars and when I have done CD in the past I have had more than one on occasion. They make my tummy rumble but don't actually make my bottom burp ha ha ha.

I think the thing for me, is more like mentioned by a pp that they are like eating chocolate bars and quite addictive, to me, for that very reason.

Good luck, will be interested to hear how you get on.

Mx

Back