THE CARB FAIRY

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:cry:That damn carb fairy visited me yesterday whispering in my ear..:banghead:... could not shake her off.:help2:i was weighed on thursday and lost 7lb :party0011: only to run into the carb fairy on friday.:booboo:Anyway back on track today just had a choc tetra and raring to go. If i see that damn fairy i will put her in a box and post her away somewhere :angeldevil: anyway got be good now as mandymoo and me have got a little competition going i lost 7lb and she lost 8 and 1/2 so need to kick that carb fairy into shape.. Anyway thanks for listening guys..xx

Come on Sharon, you can do this without the carb fairy.... :whip:

Now drink lots and lots of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and don't let her take over today!!

You can always join us on our 7 days SSing challenge if you need to talk...

Love

If she does, tell her that she isn't welcome! ;) 7 lbs is great though! :D

Aww hun .... that bloomin fairy needs to be taught a lesson. If she comes back pull off her wings and perform a Johnny Wilco stylee drop kick on her ;) that'll prevent her return!!

Get on that water and I'm sure there'll be no damage done. Keep positive and stay focused - who needs carbs when you have a choc tetra??!!! LOL!!!

Hi Sharon , so tell me what does the winner get , and what have you guys both got to lose in weight ? Will girls battle is on and we want the person who wins to get the prize haha

HI ITS JUST FOR FUN REALLY. ME AND MANDY LIVE IN SAME TOWN SO WE GREW UP TOGETHER. MANDY HAS GOT ABOUT 5 STONE ALTOGETHER AND I HAVE GOT ANOTHER 2 AND 1/2 STONE TO LOSE.:eek:

hi sharon
that fairy is a killer
once the carbs get near our lips its hard to say no
it is one bad fairy
just whip her into touch and you`ll soon be losing more lbs

kaz:D

Hi Sharon.

Come on, you can do it!!!
Be positive and stay strong - you will get to goal! Just think it isn't really that far away if you stick to the plan, you could loose it in 2.5 - 3.5 months.
That's no time at all!!!

Go on Girl!!! Don't give into that fairy!!!

Back