THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i join please the club not to sure how to reply

:wave_cry:
If you would like to join, let me know either on here or pm me.

Chart will be updated each Wednesday by 9pm.

Post you loss, gain or if you stayed the same and how many days you have been 100% on cd. You will have to be honest and fess up anything naughty:whoopass:

If you face temptation then talk it out with the club.....anything to keep you away from that fridge!:eatdrink051:

We can keep each other on the straight n narrow.

Each week I will post a slimmer of the week.

How does that sound.

add your name below (for this first week, please also tell me how much you have lost to date, so that I can put it on the chart)

THE CD 100% CLUB

Bindiboo loss to date = -6lbs

you just have, welcome to the club. Let me know what your loss is so far, if any.

Post on this thread each week, whichever day is your weigh in day and report in your loss etc.

Make it big n bright so that I can spot you.

Good luck

weight lost

started C/D on 26th June, 2008 16.10
4th July 08 lost 8lb 16.2
11th July 08 lost 7lb 15.9
18th July 08 lost 2lb 15.7 (not so good this week)

Hiya Me little Darlings, :D

Havent been on for over a week so will take me a while to catch up, getting weighed next Tuesday but I am not confident about it, having a break today as it's my best mates 30th, so HUGE party tonight, so I will be having a few drinks to celebrate..

At work they are doing a Weight-loss Challenge over the next 4 weeks, I am being the Diet Leader, :rolleyes:
So I have to keep on SS for the next 3 weeks.. Need to set a good example to my students,, lol..

xxx

Can I join 100% please?

I stuck with CD SS for the first 20 weeks but I've been faffing about for a few weeks, mostly due to having a couple of holidays. I've ate atkins type things while I've been away but promised myself i'd be at goal for my daughters 8th birthday. Its not going to happen. Her birthday is Tuesday 22nd and I'm 1 st 3 lb away. I would have been at goal had i not strayed from the 100% path, but there you go, such is life. I want to get to goal now and I know I can do it.
I get weighed on Saturday 26th and will be lighter than 11 stone.

x

Last edited:
Hi Bindiboo. I'm into week 5 of SS+ and have stuck to it 100% and have two events coming up (in September and October) that has given me the motivation I need to stick to this diet 100% - It's great!

WK 15 lost 2lbs. 59lbs in total.

welcome to all the new members and well done to all the losers so far this week. I on the other hand am having a "scales not budging week" so far, Weds morning will tell officially. I have my first event on Friday and plan to aamw, then off on holiday on the 29th and will not be cding. Will be restarting the day after I get back and get my extra ticker moving.

Might try ss+ this week after weigh in and see how I do

weigh in 9

another 3lbs for me this week!
9 weeks at 100%, total lost 43lbs.

If you go to FAQs at the top of the page it tells you how to add a ticker. Good luck!

I LOST 3 LB THIS WEEK!!!

Lea xxx

4lb this week
12th weigh in
still 100% SS
1lb off 5 stone arghhhh!!

wk 2 WI another 5 lbs off & a day early too!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back