THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2lbs this week and another 1.5" off waist, 0.5" off hips:) Am now offically overweight.

Next weeks chart will appear on Monday (28th) as I go away for a week on holiday. Then will be on Weds as usual on the 5th August.

:mad::mad::mad:STS :sigh::sigh::sigh:
- but haven't been 100% ... so given my sticker back for a bit! Hope to go back to 100% again soon. Stress + dieting doesn't work for me .... hopefully a less stressful time coming up soon and I can concentrate on me and also my weight loss diet.

Where are you going Bindiboo?? Hope you have a nice time!

MAJORCA :D Palma Nova for 1 week with hubby and the 3 boys!! First real holiday abroad with them.:eek:

All inclusive ao that will keep the kids happy. I am coming off cd for a week and will restart when back. Hope to be sensible whilst there:rolleyes:.

I know I can pick it up when I am back. I have almost lost the weight I gained over 8 months when I stopped cd last year. I want to lose that and then a little bit more after:)

Hi :) can I join? today is the end of the first week but my CDC didn't start me on SS I'm on step 2. Was naughty and weighed myself yesterday and had lost 7lbs. Official weigh in at 5.15 today :) x

Hi :) can I join? today is the end of the first week but my CDC didn't start me on SS I'm on step 2. Was naughty and weighed myself yesterday and had lost 7lbs. Official weigh in at 5.15 today :) x

hi katzy, welcome.

report your official weigh in later when you have seen your cdc. good luck

Come on fess up What do I need to do to join?

Think you have by saying you want to!!

Bindiboo will come along later and add your name - how much you weigh and then each wednesday or whatever weigh in day you are you put your loss in bold and she does a chart ...

isn't she a star??!

If you would like to join, let me know either on here or pm me.

Chart will be updated each Wednesday by 9pm.

Post you loss, gain or if you stayed the same and how many days you have been 100% on cd. You will have to be honest and fess up anything naughty:whoopass:

If you face temptation then talk it out with the club.....anything to keep you away from that fridge!:eatdrink051:

We can keep each other on the straight n narrow.

Each week I will post a slimmer of the week.

How does that sound.

THE CD 100% CLUB

Hiya Thanks Beverly, I will pm her later:)

Are my ears burning:p Chitty I have added your name onto the club chart. POst on this thread on the day you get weighed.

Make it big n bright so that I can spot you. The cut off each week is by Weds 8.45pm.

Good Luck and welcome to the club.

2 1/2 lbs down this week!

Hi - can I join? I am at the end of my Day 6 and 100% so far. I will have my weigh in tomorrow so will post after that. Where do I find the chart as I haven't seen it or is it amongst these postings?
thanks

Hi not having my weigh in until friday this week instead of my usual wednesday, so I wont be posting a weight for this week! Will post my weight loss on friday for entry to next weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back