THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya mine is 7lbs for first week xxx

Dont forget clubbers, this weeks chart will appear today as i am on holiday form tomorrow. Back to normal on weds 5th august.

this weeks chart

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK GOES TO KATZY007 FOR LOSING 10LBS AND RUNNERS UP ARE ORANGE PLUM AND TAZZI_MCTAZTAZ FOR LOSING 8LBS THIS WEEK

WELL DONE
203950936_1427956.gif

2en2tm8.jpg

can i join? stuck to it 100% for 7 days. weighed in first at 16st 1 3/4 i weighed today 15st 6 1/2 so thats 91/4 lbs off i think! so far....

can i join? stuck to it 100% for 7 days. weighed in first at 16st 1 3/4 i weighed today 15st 6 1/2 so thats 91/4 lbs off i think! so far....

Wow....that's a brilliant first week Rachel:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOO - HOO.....Well done Katzy007 with your incredible 10lb loss!

Brilliant job Orangeplum and Tazzi - 8lbs is fantastic.

Can you still see us all way down here, from cloud 9????

Can I join you .....

Hi ...... I am seeing my CDC tomorrow and intending to start the programme Monday, the 4th August. Can I join you all?

My loss for w/e 30th July is 3lbs - yey!!!

HI GUys

RoOm FoR oNe MoRe i LoSt 18lb

Ox

Last edited:
JUST POPPIN MY HEAD IN

Hope you guys are doing well. Its very hot in Majorca and I have ate too much... looking forward to restarting next week:D

Hi everyone, can I join in, one week on SS+ 100% and I've lost 7.6lbs yay :) Thrilled with myself. Last time around I lost 9.6lbs the first week but I was almost 3 stone heavier then so I was only hoping I could shift about 6 this time and I managed a bit more so I am very happy :)

Hi there, can I join?!?!
After 4 weeks of 5 days on/2 days off! I've finally got my head back round the benefits and effects of 100% CD! Even got a 2 parties tonight and I'm taking my bar with me!
YES!
Come on everyone - short term pain, long term gain!

Ye are all doing brill.

Bindi great to see your having a good holiday, enjoy the warm weather nothing but rain here! see you soon hun :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back