THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 1lb today - really pleased with that although I'm seeing a strange pattern in my losses so far.........weird or what? I'll be more than happy with 5 next week, but won't get my hopes up lol

Hi everyone, can I join in? I have SS 100% for 18 days and have so far lost 14.5lbs - hoorah!

I got weighed on 26th and had put 2lb on after my hols - not too bad. This Saturday I'd lost 3 lb and weigh under 11 stone. Yippee!
x

Hiya gang, I am back after my wonderful holiday in Majorca:D where the tempreture hit mid 30's. I left the country raining and returned to it, in the rain. No wonder people look so miserable here:(

I have tanned quite a bit considering I have asian skin.

Anyway I am ready to restart tomorrow and will weigh in at home to report the holiday damage. My cdc is on holiday at the moment for another few weeks so will be reporting my own weigh in using my own scales until she returns. My scales thankfully are quite close to hers.

So here is to a brand new start with a refreshed head and body.

A BIG WELCOME TO THE CLUB TO

BUNNYG
FITCHY2302
HEDGEHOG
OISIN
SWEETSCOUSECHICK

Last edited:
THE CD 100% CLUB

First WI 08/08/2008

welcome minime and sammyj, remember to post your weigh in results on this thread on whichever day you weigh in with your cdc. Make it big and bright so that it stands out.

good luck

I am new to this website, so forgiv eme if its not right.
I started CD 4 weeks ago, results as follows:
wk 1 - 7 lbs
wk 2 - 6 lbs
wk 3 - 1 lb
wk 4 - 1 lb

The last few weeks have been tough even though I have lost over a stone in total. My CD advisor told me about this website so I thought joining you all may help me.

omg here are my post holiday results ahhhhhhhhhhh

:eek::eek::eek: restarting today after my holiday and I have gained 7lbs which is what I had expected. SO back up my ticker goes:( but hey I enjoyed my holiday. Back on the straight n narrow. My next event is on the 17th August, so lets see if I can lose this by then. I would like to get my second ticker going by my birthday.;)

STS again ... lost the plot at the moment - not gaining or losing, but want to get below the 13 stone mark .... the 12's seem so far away - but in reality 3lb is only a weeks loss. Hopefully next week!

hey all :) it could have been worse bindi. look on the brighter side of things. i'm sure you'll be half way down that second ticker in no time :D. Had my weigh in tonight. lost another 5lbs xxx

slimmer of the week

well done to Rachel31wk3k for losing 9.25lb this week.
203950936_1427956.gif

and a well done to Chalack for losing 10lbs in 2 weeks, Hedgehog for losing 7.6lbs and Lillypop for losing 7lbs tihis week............AND OF COURSE ALL YOU OTHER LOSERS:D

Flirty chin up, its harder to maintain than it is to lose it in the first place.;)

the chart

rlfhb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back