THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I lost 4lbs in 6 days last week - sorry not been around to post before now.

Hi, please can i join the 100% club it looks like a great idea and very motivational for a newbie to read.
Today is day one on Cambridge so 0lbs lost as yet hopefully i will be able to post a good result on sunday.

hiya and welcome, dont forget to post your weigh in results here on sunday.

Hi I have been away on hols so not managed to post. I didn't stick to diet 100% and ended up gaining, but I am back on track 100% will post weight loss on Sunday.:)

i have been naughty....i went for a chinese at the weekend but only ate the protein stuff no carbs at all. stuck to ss right after and .....drum roll..... cant beleive it myself as i was greedy.....!!!

4 lbs off!!!!!

Thats fantastic Shelley. Well done.:D xx

9 lbs off tonight!! (2 weeks)

ermmmmmmm sorry

no one has even noticed that I forgot to post the chart last night, got a bit busy and only remembered just now:eek:............. here it comes

this weeks chart (1 day late)

Joint slimmers of the week this week. WELL DONE OISIN AND KELLY1977 for losing 5lbs .
203950936_1427956.gif

a special well done to Becky for losing 16lbs over 2 weeks and also to Emma for losing 9lbs over 2 weeks.

21lmqn8.jpg

Aww thank you Bindi xxx

Oh my Word, Thanks I won it again..

Whooo Hooo. :D:D:D

So chuffed..

By the way Bindi, you have forgot to add 3lb as I put that on 2wks ago chick.. :eek:

xxx

I've not re-started yet, but I thought some of you might notice my 100% blinkie & think "what a cheek"!!

I hope to start at the end of Aug or 1 Sept at the very latest. Been in touch with my cdc, and just need to place my order.

I do hope I can join the Club, and check in every week with you all? I really need all the help I can get.......

Hi - I lost 2.5lbs this week (TOTM and weekend away for a wedding so pleased with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back