THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 3lbs this week (YAY!) so that's 27 in total and 6lbs for August.

Last edited:
Hi again,

Well week 1 over and done with and the 1st weigh in result to post...........

10lbs!!! and 3 inches off my waistline.

I'm really pleased it all seems worth it all of a sudden! Constantly fighting the urge to celebrate with pizza or wine but hopefully that will get easier with time. (poet and don't know it lol)

Been 100% sole sourcing for 7 days now am aiming to go for 28.

Love

H xx

first week weigh in

Hi all, Can we join, please. Me and my other half, Chris have had our first weigh ins today and we've both lost 9 pounds each! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

:character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238:

welcome joolspools, chris and sez, well done to all you losers

Hiya Guys, :D

I lost 4lb this week,
Whoo Hoo..

xx

Hiya, just had my first weigh in and have lost 9 & 3/4lbs :bliss:Which I'm sooo happy with Yay!!! I've stuck to SS 100% and haven't even been tempted to cheat.:innocent0001:

This sounds cool am I ok to join I had my 3rd weigh in yesterday and have lost 4 pound =D 18.2 in total .. iv slipped many times and eaten all sorts however im still losing weight which is good but im left feeling fat, guilty & i hate myself for doing it!!

Been AWOL for a few weeks. Loss this week is 7lb!!!!

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK IS THINKTHINCD FOR LOSING 10LBS.

203950936_1427956.gif

WELL DONE TO RUNNERS UP, CHRIS, JOOLSPOOL AND sURFHUNNIE

358yjhv.jpg

Last edited:
Could you take me off the list please :) I keep forgetting to tell you the results of my weigh in on time so the totals are always wrong so it's better that I am not on it! :p

My loss for this week was 5lbs giving me a total of 33lbs!!!!

You might have to take me off your list too as i don't WI until 8pm on a Wednesday & its after 9.30om by the time I get home. :(

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back