THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats fantastic thank you!!!

Can't wait to see what happens on sunday

H xxx:eek:

My loss for this week was 5lbs giving me a total of 33lbs!!!!

You might have to take me off your list too as i don't WI until 8pm on a Wednesday & its after 9.30om by the time I get home. :(

xxxx

Emma keep on posting and you will be the first for the following weeks chart.... so you wont miss out chick

OK will do. :D xx

Hi - I lost 3.5lbs this week! Hope you are all having a good week - enjoy the holiday weekend!

I lost 4lbs this week (that's 10lbs so far this month) and 31lbs in total since starting on 21 June. I'm moving up to 810kCal from today, can I still submit my losses to the CD 100% club?

Odd i tried to post my loss earlier and its disappeared!
Take 2- 6lbs lost today!
xx

guys i have been really sturggling these last 2 weeks and have decided to restart properly after my birthday or when the kids go back to school as I can then concentrate 100%

so I will be off the chart till then, HOWEVER I WILL STILL BE WATCHING ALL YOU CLUBBERS AND WILL BE RUNNING THE CLUB AS USUAL. So keep on clubbing and I will be back with you all very very soon. Hope you guys dont mind

Hey hun, please can you re-add me to the chart as I am sorry but I dropped out for a while but am now back with a vengeance and will be to goal. 9lbs off this week :) (and this month is the same)??? xxx

Thanks! Just sorry I couldnt stick to SS while on my summer job, but am very, very glad to be back! Can't wait to get to goal now! xx

Can I join please? I started SS on 13th Aug and lost 8lbs when weighed on 20th Aug. I will be weighed every Wedns.

Hiya, had my weigh in today and have lost 7lbs this week, I'm really happy with that - long may it continue.

Hiya :rolleyes:

After a 5 day planned time off CD I have put on 2lb.

Gonna aim for a good loss next week. ;0)

Hello, would it be ok for me to join, i have been on cambridge diet now for 5 weeks, i lost 5 pounds this week making my total loss now 25 pounds. This last week was the worst for me for some reason, the only reason i did not cheat was reading what everyone else had to say. Also, this will be the first time in my life that i have stuck to any diet over 5 weeks, and need all the friends i can get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back