THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
No WI for me this week as I have just arrived home after a business trip to Budapest.
Next WI is Wednesday.

xx

Hi I'm new on here, just starting Cambridge diet yesterday! Not doing too bad, already hate the taste but I've got a long way to go so got to get used to it asap. Any ideas how to make the soups and shakes taste a bit nicer?
Also, could I be added to your list, I'm sure it will help to spur me on, many thanks,
Tink x

I this is Chantelle. I'm starting my plan from tomorrow with 38kg to lose so I working on it.

I'm a newbie
:welcome:to our group. There's always someone around to chat to if you ever need any help or support. Good Luck xxx:scale:

Lost another 2lbs at WI today (yeeee haw - have hit the 40lbs mark!).....feeling FAB AT FORTY!

What an inspiration Minz, I love to see everybodys weekly losses, it keeps me so motivated. Well done :)

Ohhhh noooo, I forgot to post my losses on this thread.
Can I still do it.
My losses are on my sig.
Lynne x

Hi everyone,

2lbs loss for me this week, a loss is a loss i know but its my smallest one to date and i've been 100% for 7 weeks now so a bit fed up.

Heres to a bigger result this week!

xxx

5lb!!!!! loss this week

Total loss - 58lb

O x

i have lost 3 pounds this week, and i am so excited as i am exactly half way to my final goal, and also i have not been in the 11 stone ?? range since falling pregnant 14 years ago!!! How awful to have to admit that, but i am so thrilled i am now getting there finally!!
I just love this diet and site!!!

:bliss:Woo hoo, I just got back from my weigh in and I'm so happy, I've lost 9lbs this week!!!:scale: So I'm well over half way there now. I've only got 35lbs to go. I'm getting there. And it's finally starting to sink in that I'm actually going to get to my target. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:party0011:

5lb loss for me this week, that's 17lb in 2 weeks :D

Hey everyone, well done all, some fab losses. I am seeing my cdc tomorrow and can't wait! I have managed to SS for 10 days, since restarting since holiday and feeling so good about it! Going to pick up some porridge tomorrow - woohoo!! x

slimmer of the week

slimmer of the week goes to surfhunnie for losing 9lbs, well done.
203950936_1427956.gif

well done to all of you this week

2uel828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back