THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't post last night cos my OH was in the middle of a "very important on-line game" which was only supposed to take 20 mins but I actually ended up going to bed!!

Anyway I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Oh wow, Thanks guys. Didn't ever expect to get Slimmer of the Week. Yay, I'm really happy!!!!!

Hi everyone,

A more respectable 4lbs for me this week Whoop whoop!

xx

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if I can join? I know its been running a while now already. Only started today
starting weight 25st 7lb (357lbs)

A little help and some good news !

Hi You guys have done so well. I hope I can join you.

I lost 9lbs on the first 5 days of CD and feel great about that. I have stuck religiously to it even having to cook for kids and this morning I was serving bacon butties and hot dogs at my son's rugby club!

I am not sure how to get all these bit onto my replies like tracking the weight and even the weekly progress reports. Can anyone help please?

I think this site is great and I know it will help me to my goal.

4lb loss for me tooo whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!!!

:bliss:Woo hoo, 5lbs this week, another good loss for me!!

:party0011:Well done everyone else for your losses!!:party0011:

Woo hoo well done!!

omg
my name in lights
tytytytyty lolz i feel all warm ( is that scary ) ok my speach * clears throat ((( id like to thank my blender which has kindly broke down tonight ( great timing ) and and ny chicken and mushroom pack and last but not least my delightfull keto sticks that have been very acomadating in the last week :D:D:D now how can i stick that thing at the bottom of my page so i can show it off ! and have i got to give it back next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back