THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to join, I had a 4.5 loss this week after a .6 loss last week. I have a habit of carrying my cellphone in my bra. I know, don't ask, anyway i discovered i still had it in my bra when the nurse weighed me at my WI. I showed a .2 loss. I put just the phone on the scales and it weighed .4 lbs. I made the nurse weigh me again so at least i would show over 1/2 lb loss. LOL i know the nurse did. i think she may think i am crazy! lol
edi

"omg! im so proud of that ! made my ruddy night it has"

we aim to please, you deserve it whether first week or not.........well done

Wd night night,

WI results for me...-4lbs yay!

xxx

I kept meaning to ask why you weren't on here Gem, you're a fellow hardcore 100%er!

xx

3lbs off for me this week!!!

4lb loss for me too x

slimmer of the week goes to oisin for 4lb followed by nightnight for a cheeky 4lbs!!!
203950936_1427956.gif

346kfvo.jpg

right guys a serious point now!

as we seem to be losing steam with posting our losses for the club chart, I am considering giving it up as I am struggling to find time for the small amount of posters.....................:(

Saying that, if you want the club to continue then please say:rolleyes:

If anyone would like to take over the club, please say:rolleyes:

I have loved running it but it is disheartening to see less and less posters, esp this week with only 4.

let me know guys

i don't mind taking over bindiboo as i am online all time time lol!!! nothing better to do! would like to see it continue :) x

Can i just say i posted my 4 lbs loss last week and it wasn't recorded, maybe as i posted it at the end of a wd to night night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back