The cdc appriciation thread.

susan70

Gold Member
My cdc is fab nothing is to much trouble for him, he is full of great advice and always listens to me when cd becomes a bit tuff. He never judges me and always supports me even when Ive been a little naughty.

ALL the cdc on here are fab and always around with great advice.

Thankyou one and all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep I would like to appreciate my CDC too. She's wicked very supportive and always manages to see me if I have to change the time due to work she can always see me!

So can I hear a WHOOP WHOOP for the CDC's please! :happy096:

My cdc is in harrogate and is brill.I havnt been on cd now for nearly 6 months but she still emails just to see how Im doing .All through my journey she was there when ever I needed her .As some one said earlier in the week we only ever hear about the bad cdc s but there are many good ones out there xx

My CDC is in Calne, Wilts. She is totally fab! Flexible, reliable, supportive and I'm happy to say she's become my friend.

Good thread - great CDC's deserve acknowledging!

My cdc was a lovely woman aswell might not be able to get exactly what i wanted shake wise but still she's a good cdc and flexable and never stopped listening to my moaning on!!!

my CDC is the best! she is more like a friend than a counsellor and i love her to bits! i always leave feeling on top of the world and that she is really proud of me.

my weigh ins are the highlight of my week! x

Great thread! I think my cdc is absolutley fab. I love going to weigh in because I know no matter what kind of week I have had she will support me and encourage me to continue. A big thanks to all the cdc's out there xx

My CDC is in Southampton, she is great. in addition to being flexible, reassuring, positive and patient with my never ending CD-related questions, she also...

(A) gives my wife recommendations for flavours of smelly candles - no, she doesn't eat them

(B) gags when even just talking about the CD broccoli & cheese soup

(C) makes me laugh - especially when doing (B)!

If you are reading this - you know who you are!

Judders

PS - Our house now smells of "Island Spa" candles. Nice. If you DID eat one, would it take you out of ketosis?

Mine is the best! Still checks up with me on my new SW journey!

mine has been brilliant and emails and txtx when needed. she also posted me some emergency choc rations when i threw up on the soups!!

Mine is really good, see her every Thursday and look forward to it. Always have the exact order that I ask for the week previously and often change a few bits over. She's fab and knows her stuff too :D

Back