The changes in your kitchen since LL?!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
After making my boyfriend beans on toast, when he popped over at the weekend... he went out to my kitchen to put his plate and cutlery in the dishwasher...

However, when he came back in, he gave me the sweetest hug whilst saying "aaawww'"!!

So of course I asked "what?!"...

To which he replied "I went to put the knife and fork in the cutlery section, and thought you must have a system where they go in their own bit, as could only see spoons... but then realised, no, you actually only ever use spoons!"...

He found it endearing! And also felt a little sorry for me I guess! Lol...

But I found it a revelation! I hadn't even realised, but he was absolutely right! Just boooowwls and spooooonnns!

That's my life now!! :8855:

So... was wondering, does your dishwasher look like mine too then?! :)

xx

Unfortunately not! We have 4 children to cook for so we still have tons of dishes to do and just to add insult to injury the dishwashers just packed up!

lol
Mine usually takes much longer to fill up as I don't cook anymore. Otherwise it's just bowls, mugs, spoons and forks (I use them to blend my porridge)

it is weird - i don't even know what's in my own fridge as I haven't been in it since tuesday night. all you ever use is kettle, mug, bowl and spoon, and occasionally a whisk!

Lol... Spot on gingette!

Although, I know what's in mine... a few jars of condiments... and my nail-varnish! (keeps them from going gloopy, apparently!) ;)

It's chinese takeaway leftovers in mine that my housemate conveniently forgot about. Men...
lol

Hey magiclove...

Oh god, I'd have to throw those leftovers out straight away! Lol... I'd not be tempted to eat them, but they would haunt me from the kitchen!... ;)

x

Hiya everyone

Well my kitchen looks the same as I've still got to cook for my partner and my son, but that's ok, I just sniff the food lol xx Maxi xx

Ooooh, food sniffing! Mmmmm... I do enjoy that these days too, must admit! That, and making my boyfriend describe in great detail, everything he's eating, and how it tastes! Lol...

/Issues!

Hey magiclove...

Oh god, I'd have to throw those leftovers out straight away! Lol... I'd not be tempted to eat them, but they would haunt me from the kitchen!... ;)

x

Oh I couldn't care less hun. Chinese takeaway has never been my favourite anyway ;)
I only throw it away once it starts going off (only then I know for sure he's not going to eat it lol) ;)

Ah... I wish I was like you in that way! Unfortunately, Chinese is a personal fave... ;)

So... do you find it hard at all, having his food around? I'm sure you're not tempted to actually eat it, but I mean, just by being more of a constant reminder of food?

I know that although I was fully abstinent at xmas, and wild horses wouldn't have got me to eat... it was defiantly harder whilst at my parents place, being around food whilst it was being prepared in front on me... and then eaten...

Just curious... :) xx

It does get hard at times but at the end of the day it's not like I've given up food for the rest of my life. That's what I'm trying to tell myself at least lol
Of course I get tempted and I did give in a few times but the main thing is to pick myself up and carry on. I'm determined to finish what I started!

Great attitude magiclove... :)

Was just curious as don't have to contend with that specific thing myself as live on my own... Sounds like you've got your head in a well sorted place... And success is clearly going to be yours! :D

xx

I have to say I hardly open the fridge so I'm not so bad. Also i'm a veggie so his spare ribs or pork loins don't do anything for me at all!
I've banned him from bringing chocolate into the house though lmao

GLOL@the 'ban'!! ;)

Love the new Avatar picture Mags.
Good luck with the new store. I'm sure you'll soon build a new "family" there.
And who knows - you might have a new man by Valentine's Day........
I'm sure you know they come along when you're not looking for one!
xx:)

Back