The "chat" room

Coley

Re-starter
So...I was just in the chat room. By myself. Chatting away as I do. Whenever I type, there is a strange papershredder noise followed by a weird popping sound.

Is it just me that hears this? I'm confused. I think I may be cracking up. I've not even started dieting yet.

Perhaps this is a sign of stress...maybe I shouldn't diet? Yes...that's it. It's a direct sign for chocolate.

HELP!:confused:

I think admitting that you chat to yourself is a worry and hearing noises in your head too..... hmmmmm

:giggle:

I'm kind of paranoid that Mini or Pierce is somehow watching me in the chat room, saying nothing. So...if I chat, maybe they hear/see it?

You chat to yourself Sandy...no porkie pies. You chat alllllll the time.

Probably not...now Sandy..I have a degree in Psychology and I am in the process of becoming a Mental Health Nurse and so...in ny uber professsional opinion...you are doomed. You'll become an old lady like me who sits and talks to inanimate objects. Not cats, not people - objects.

I should really go to bed, I have to get up and learn stuff in the morning. How upsetting!!! night night!

Back