The Check-in Point

I am very proud of myself I did NOT eat any of his chips!!! Yay me!!! It was torture though!! How did your weigh in go Hules? Are you happy? I'm the same as you I have to plan otherwise I'm all over the shop! I do have a tendency to eat v. Low point meals so I have more points for treats!!! Have had terrible headaches this week though, think I'm having withdrawals! Anyone else suffer with this? I drink gallons of water as well. Have to say I am enjoying being back on the plan... At the moment!!! x

Hey, ladies! I've had a busy couple of days as I've had an assignment due today. Just submitted it though, and just in time for my zumba session! I've made choices on the food front, eating egg mayo baguette and chips at lunch. It's pretty much all my points so I haven't eaten anything else! Not good for my metabolism at all. At least I've stayed in points though, and it's back to normal tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to zumba and shaking off that fat. I'm just thinking about that bikini bod. It won't be a completely bikini ready bod, but it'll look much better than where I am now! Just have to stick to 2lbs loss a week for the next six months. Ugh, it's so far away! I want to be slim now!

I hope everyone else is still feeling motivated and having a good day!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just got in from zumba! I'm not sure it's worth £5.50 a session, but I'll go for a month and see how I feel then. I only broke into a sweat on the last song! I'm now eating a fruit platter from Sainsbury's. I don't have points for it, but I wouldn't ever eat fruit or veg if I pointed it!

Sorry for being a bit quiet yesterday but i didnt feel too good. Had a niggly tummy all day so ended up having about 15 points left over. I'm not going to use them as extras or whatever as it'll just throw me off so i'll leave it at that and carry on as normal today.

Found a wee takeaway gem today... KFC Grilled BBQ Rancher meal. Chicken breast with light mayo and bbq sauce in a deli roll. 6 points. Medium fries 5 points. (then have other sides if you dont want chips) With a pepsi max being 0 then thats a takeaway meal for 11 points. Not too bad really and i like that theres an optiion thats not stupidly high.

Hope you're feeling better today, loser! I wouldn't over eat to make up for it, as that many leftover points wouldn't do much weight wise anyway. It'll all be back to normal come next eanyway!

I had a little check up on my weight today, and I've lost 2.5lbs so far. I'd be happy if it stayed there and I didn't lose more this week too, so that's good. I'm on track for the challenge!

I should be working on my assignment today cuz I'm working tonight and busy tomorrow and all weekend, but I can't be bothered. :-/

I must be officially a size 18 now cuz my size 20 work trousers can come off without undoing them!

Hiya ladies....

Lorny congrats in going into smaller trousers...that's an awesome feeling well done you!

Awwwww loser hope your feeling better today, liking the sound of the KFC meal.. Mmmm, could Defo have that!
Xx

Yay for new sized trousers! Love it! That's when you start too feel really good about yourself! Well done honey! 2 1/2 lbs it's good going too!

I decided to wait until Friday to weigh in so fingers crossed for tomorrow! (If it's not great I might leave it until Saturday :p). I've been within points every day so far so very chuffed with myself.

I've only just got in from a very long, tiring day at work. Hubby is cooking burgers for a fake mcds. Yum! I'm in the swing of it now and it feels good doesn't it!?

I am NOT a happy bunny today.. Got on my scales for a sneaky pre Saturday weigh and the bleedin' thing has died on me... So I've just been to argos and bought a lovely brand new set!!! Hope they are nice to me and we become friends!!! X

Hello! Hope everyone is ok! How was the weigh in, Hules?

I went out last night, and lost a ring that my beau bought me for Xmas. I've called up two New Look stores to see if they have it but they don't. I'm gutted I can't replace it. I know they're just cheap, and if I'd bought it myself I wouldn't care, but I feel so bad. He will know too cuz I wear it all the time. So I'm a very sad girlie today.

Aww honey, I'd feel the same, but I'm sure he'll understand. We got engaged and married within a year and then within six months I was pregnant and my rings no longer fit. I hadn't worn them for 10 years before I finally decided to have them made bigger. Best decision, they fit me now, even at my heaviest and if they get too big I can always move them up a finger. I do hope it turns up, it's definitely worth ringing round everywhere and back tracking. Could you possibly have not worn it there? Could it be in a taxi?

Weigh in went well, I lost 3.5 this week so am chuffed. Had a crazy snacky day yesterday where I really thought I'd blown it and thought 'what the heck' and had tortilla chips and taco mince for tea anyway, then when I counted up the points I was spot on with leftovers from the day before (glad I didn't go mega mad). Officially I shouldn't have rolled over the points as I weighed in on friday, but I'm going to anyway :rolleyes:.

Got plans for a broccoli and blue cheese soup today for lunch - I'll let you know how it goes!

Sooo, how did it go ladies with your Saturday WIs?

I can't tell him! I lost a ring the last time I went out too and he paid to replace it. I am in a complete funk about it. I should be happy as Larry at my weight loss this week, but I just have a cloud over me now! I'll be chuffed to bits later, but for now I just have one of them stupid funks.

Well done you, Hules! It's great when you think you've been really bad but it turns out you ate the right points! Just try not to do it again or else it might not be good news next time!

Oh dear. Could you just replace it and not tell him?

I tried! I called my two local stores to see if they had it, and looked online. I pulled out all the stops! Shame I couldn't try just not losing stuff. :D

How are you doing today? Had the soup yet?

What a shame hun. Just going to have to face the music then :(

Soup was yummy. I've posted it on the 6 point and under board. The soup and bread only came to 2.5 points! Mmmmmm! Seem to still be snacky though - TOTM so putting it down to that.

TOTM gets me every time! Do you have low point snacks about? I've had a pack of bombay mix staring me in the face all morning, and I've resisted so far, so I'm hoping I can keep it up!

The soup sounds lovely! I wasn't sure what to think of the blue cheese triangles, so I've never bought them. I imagined them to taste plasticy or something. Obviously I was wrong! :D

Actually I think they are lovely, not plasticy at all, I've had them on home made pizza and salad too as well as on crackers etc.

I've lots of low point snacks around but they are adding up.

Do they melt nicely then? I ALWAYS eat pizza, but never made my own thinking it wouldn't make a difference. I bet that saves on so many points!

Uhoh! I just ate a goats cheese baguette and didn't realise A. How many grams I actually had (I thought the pack was 30g not 70g!), and B. How many points that meant I ate. Turns out my cheese was twice the points of the bread itself, and I've had the baguette two days in a row! I won't limit what I'm eating today though, cuz I already rolled over points from some chips I ate when I got in this morning, which was 6. So I'm on 19pts already! That only leaves me three points for dinner and anything else. So add on top of that the 5 or 6 points I probably went over yesterday, and I'm in a serious pickle! I'll go for 20pts a day for the next week, instead of 22. Then it'll be even again. :)

So, everyone else is quiet! Where are you?!

Well I'm not doing very well either. Oh well! I might just do the same. 20 points Mon-fri and not worry at the weekend. Ahh I dunno!

The cheese doesn't really melt, but stays in lumps like goats cheese does. I still like it though. I've gone off the cheese heavy pizzas the older I get anyway and usually plump for a pizza expressy type one with loads of veg and dots of cheese. We like to make pizza with the par baked baguettes you can get. It's 2.5points for half a baguette so we slice it lengthways, bake in the oven for 6 mins, spread with a tomato puree/tom ketchup mix and then top. Mine usually come out at about 5 points with 2 laughing cow triangles, veg, relish and a mini peperami.

Back