The cheeky wii fit!

Rose - you would never get a hot for your kids wanting to hulahoop. You have several girls don't ya??

polish rose... I love your avatar kitty! I didn't see that one when I made my image- Your kitty looks just like my real life one! meww

polish rose... I love your avatar kitty! I didn't see that one when I made my image- Your kitty looks just like my real life one! meww

Mine looks like that too-he's half siamese and this gorgeous pewter grey and white :) The other one is black and white and fluffy and looks like a girl :D

i trod on mine tonight and when my mii came up it was wobbling about as if it was a fatty.... i am sure it didnt do that before!!!
I think also the thing you stand on was pumping smoke lol.
x

I got on mine tonight and it told me my board wasnt working and then said april fool! I love my wii fit i'm always on it.

I got on mine tonight and it told me my board wasnt working and then said april fool! I love my wii fit i'm always on it.
No way...It has got a sense of humour then LOL

My cheeky board said the same!
Such a great thrill to get on after not being on for weeks and it said loss of 1 stone 5lbs!!!!
Must get back on 2/3 times a week, Easter hols coming so going to set myself targets.

Back