The coming week - let's be adventurous!

stivesliz

Gold Member
It's Monday morning and the sun is shining - well it is in Cornwall anyway, so lets hope the rest of you have the same.

Its WI for me tomorrow and I am hoping for a good loss, but for the coming week, I am NOT going to set myself a weight loss target - I am going to aim to have 2 extra portions of fruit or veg each day.

My consultant has a 'challenge bag' and if we are struggling we pick one out, and its often things like ;give up alcohol for the week' or 'eat a different breakfast every day' or 'have a different HEB every day' and I think it's great as a dieter's downfall isn't always hunger ( it shouldn't be on SW anyway ) but boredom and as much as I love cooking and know the plan inside out I do tend to eat the same things each week so I think it just gives us all something to think about...............and maybe get our manuals out and read them again!

Anyone care to join me?

Yes. As you might of noticed I am food good/ drink bad. Set me a personal challenge please ;)

I think I'm gong to challenge myself to "tighten" up. I've just had *week and noticed that there was a bit if sloppy measuring and portions and sneaky nibbles off the kids plates. I just need to tighten up my regime a little as all the little things seem to adding up and WI looks baaaaad!!!!

I definitely need a new breakfast idea... omeletes are starting to turn my stomach lol as is bacon eggs and mushrooms lol. Cereal seems such a waste of HE's though... hmm it'sa tough one as fruit doesn't really keep megoing either!!

I need new ideas for everything! I'm not v adventurous at all and keep making the same meals again and again. P.s. There is a breakfast ideas thread somewhere.

I need new ideas for everything! I'm not v adventurous at all and keep making the same meals again and again. P.s. There is a breakfast ideas thread somewhere.

good thinking... i'll away for a look x

I definitely need a new breakfast idea... omeletes are starting to turn my stomach lol as is bacon eggs and mushrooms lol. Cereal seems such a waste of HE's though... hmm it'sa tough one as fruit doesn't really keep megoing either!!

Have you ever tried magic porridge? It's really yummy, and I find it really fills me up too.

Just mix up 35g Porridge Oats (HExB) with a MullerLight yogurt and leave it in the fridge overnight. The oats soak up the porridge and it becomes a really thick, creamy porridge. I eat it cold and tend to bulk it out with a chopped banana, strawberries and blueberries :drool:

My consultant has a challenge board. She has 12 different challenges on it and encourages people to have a go at one of them. I have the whole list somewhere.

My challenge is to drink more water. I'm trying to drink 2 litres a day and more if I go to the gym.

stivesliz said:
Well the obvious one would be to give up booze lol but that's a bit harsh - how about swapping wine for spirits? x

No booze today and I am under on syns ( better go to bed now coz the amaretto is calling :))
Maybe I should build on a challenge for tomorrow

No booze, under on syns and do some exercise? Steady on :)

Back