The complicated life of a slimaholic

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
:)Hi everyone ..well I have decided to do my own little diary here cos no one else listens to my moans and groans lol.
I am actually a very posative person ...but not when it comes to dieting ..done the lot over the years slimming pills , cambridge , and starved my self too ...but its wake up time... 50 and fat !!!
Since joining my local SW club i have lots in total 12lb but the best bit is I have met some wonderful people, all in the same position , that dont judge .. how refreshing ..
And also some lovely ladies here that struggle and help each other , you can feel like poo and just type away yet someone out there understands you ...x
supose what i really want to say is thanks all for being there and if anyone ever needs a shoulder or a hug ..just shout ...
Anyway I lost 2lb this week so very happy and treating mr B to a red day with beef goulash that i have to say smells yummy ...
love and huge hugs to you all xxxxx

Well done for starting your own diary. It is a great way to let off steam. I have also tried every diet going and always give up after about 2-3 weeks. This time I have managed to stick to it for 14 weeks and I have every intention to keep going until I reach goal. The only time I am having off plan is Xmas day and Boxing day!

Well done for starting your own diary. It is a great way to let off steam. I have also tried every diet going and always give up after about 2-3 weeks. This time I have managed to stick to it for 14 weeks and I have every intention to keep going until I reach goal. The only time I am having off plan is Xmas day and Boxing day!

wow sarah you are doing brilliant !!!
I realise that being here is helping no end cos its like having you all in my kitchen as i cook !!!
we have mr beans parents here christmas they ae both 85 and she has alhiemers ..and i havent met them yet ..so i am craping my self ..keep buying yummy things that oldies like and hidint them in spae room from me ..and mr beans who is a chocoholic !!
I have decided to do the full spread but gorge on sprouts mmmmmmm..life is too short !!

All my Xmas goodies are in a box on top of the microwave, but strangely, because I am allowing myself those 2 days off, I don't actually feel like I want them right now. I am just really trying to focus on my Club 10.

Good luck meeting your in laws. I have never experienced anyone with Altzimers so I wouldnt know how to handle that one! Is she in the early stages?

just had the beef goulash and have to say its the best thing i have eaten since i started on this eating plan(red day )!!!its in this months mag and its wonderful even mr beans loved it !!!

cool, another diary, i like em cos im nosy! well done on this weeks loss xxx

Hi there mrs sponge !!
having a better week this week and rearing to go !!! how about you ?
Today is good so here goes ;

Breakfast
2 toast (HB)
oatibix and milk allow (HA, HB)
tea

Lunch
Home made chilli (free)
baked pot (free)
Cottage cheese (free)
Yogurt (free)

Dinner
Home made spag boll and pasta (free)
low fat cheese (HA)
fruit and yogurt (free)

Green day and very full , just as well as mr beans has claimed the last of the goulash from last night !
aiming for a good loss this week .....xxx

i must give the beef goulash a try, what do you have it with?

I'm going my weekly shop tonight so definatley going to pick up the ingredients. I am thinking of doing a red day tomorow so may have it with a jacket hexb potato. Someone said that they greate cauliflour to the texture of rice, i wonder if it would be nice along with that.

Hi there mrs sponge !!
having a better week this week and rearing to go !!! how about you ?
Today is good so here goes ;

Breakfast
2 toast (HB)
oatibix and milk allow (HA, HB)
tea

Lunch
Home made chilli (free)
baked pot (free)
Cottage cheese (free)
Yogurt (free)

Dinner
Home made spag boll and pasta (free)
low fat cheese (HA)
fruit and yogurt (free)

Green day and very full , just as well as mr beans has claimed the last of the goulash from last night !
aiming for a good loss this week .....xxx
hello,yeah im good thanx and went 2 weigh in last night and lost 2lb:Dso im made up...your food diary looks great for today i also had spag bol for tea dam good and very filling!!hows mr beans hope hes ok,im sure you ll hav a great lost for next if you keep going like that love and hugs xxxx:)

Back