The Confessions of an Exante Dieter

ED.

Champion Weight Gainer. Repeat offender.
So i think this will be a great idea!

If anyone does succumb to any temptations, I think we could post it in here and explain how it has made us feel. That way, not only can that person get support if they're feeling guilty and upset, and help themselves by getting it off their chests and explore how they feel and why it happened etc, but also it could help put off anyone thinking of having a slip up, by seeing how bad it could make you feel afterwards :) xx

Last edited:
Amazing had just logged in to say I cheated today and thoroughly enjoyed it!! Had a crap day at work awful manager, annoying demanding clients. This would have been a day where I would have eaten a whole pack of Percy pigs to myself(my favs!!!) but I managed to control myself and limit to one ferrero Roche!! Yum and unapologetic. Talking instead of food though is now my new therapy. My poor boyfriend...:)

Well that sounds like great progress! Seems like you are cracking the habbits and finding new ways to deal with things, You should feel so proud of that. Sorry you had a rubbish day though, Hopefully tomorrow will be better! xx

My addiction now is this site. Fingers that are busy typing can't be picking up food. :D
Mere x

I wish i hadnt put 'unfortunately' in the opening post, doesnt sound right, ignore that bit! :D xx

Can you not edit the post and take out the unfortunately?
Mere x

I spent ages looking for the unfortunately in that post, then read the rest! D'oh!

Hehe :) It read 'If anyone unfortunately does succumb to any temptations, I think we could post it in here and explain how it has made us feel...'

but it didnt sound right, almost like a doom and gloom opening lol xx

Lol much better as it is now! End of my first day and I'm pretty hungry, but haven't passed out yet, so counting that as a win lol. Hasn't been too bad actually. Worst thing is no milk in my tea! Lol

Well done hun :D You'll soon be flying through with no problems! 7 weeks ago i was touching 15st, I love this diet :) Once ketosis kicks in for you in a couple of days the hunger will vanish and it gets so much easier. Stick with it, its so worth it you're doing great :) xx

Well second day started. I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and the scales are showing a 3lb loss. I know it's not "real" weight loss, but I'm pretty happy! No more weighing till next Thursday now. I think my other half has just hidden the scales :)

Hi Jen any weight loss is good as it encourages you to keep going. Hopefully you will get a lovely surprise on WI day.
Mere x

ED the wording of your post is excellent.
Mere x

Hello....I'm stepping into the confessional today.
Day 8 on TS and the constant migraines got the better of me. I'm so, so annoyed with myself but trying to see the positive.
I went to have my 3rd pack and I just couldn't, I threw a right wobbler...my head was hurting and I was just craving something fresh. I ended up eating some spring greens, a piece of plain chicken and a bit of mustard. I totted it up and it was less cals and carbs than a carbonara so I hope I haven't done too much damage.
It's done me the world of good but not for the reasons I thought it would when I ate it. I didn't actually enjoy it that much, I had blown the whole process of eating up into this massive amazing thing that everyone else bar me was doing but when I actually ate, it didn't live up to the hype.
I'm going back to TS feeling 100% motivated again. I'm quite pleased that I fell off without actually making a spectacle of myself and flashing my pants at everyone....I didn't even think about all the kid's sweets in the house let alone touch them! Normally the chocolate beast inside me would have taken over and I wouldn't have realised what was happening until it was all gone!
At least next time I'm tempted I can think back on this and hopefully steer myself away from anything non exante!
I couldn't even finish the chicken and greens, I tried but I just couldn't. 4 hours after eating it I still feel crazy full!

Funny what difference 8 days can make!

Wow Lisa
you had a little slip that was all you did not turn the slip into a landslide so don't beat yourself up about it. Hope your head is feeling better.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, it's funny, for the last few days I was really thinking of going from TS to WS but that has completely gone now. The scales were down another pound this morning (I'm always a daily weigher, it's as necessary as cleaning my teeth to me) so I know now if I do need to add a meal for a day, I can do it without ruining my diet.

Don't worry lisaberry ....I felt really hungry yesterday so had 3 eggs and a salmon fillet!!!!

100% back on today though....

I feel your pain haha x

Well done Lisa, A loss always helps you to stick with it. :D
Mere x

Back