The count down begins!

tastytas

I have been cutting my carbs down so its eaiser to get into s.s and ketosis as many make the mistake of a huge binge the night before which makes more work for ones self as your body has to use that first before it starts to turn to your bodies fat for fuel so i wont be making that mistake again. Bit more nervous as the is getting closer now.

good thanks :) weekends always the hardest but I've been fine this weekend, altho I have spent most of the day cleaning out my kitchen cupboards so good distractions!

When do you start?

iva said:
good thanks :) weekends always the hardest but I've been fine this weekend, altho I have spent most of the day cleaning out my kitchen cupboards so good distractions!

When do you start?

Tomorrow i start. How long you been on it then? Atleast your cupboards are cleaner hun lol

yeah I moved them all around and threw out loads of stuff, looking much better in there!

I'm on week 4, my losses are slower than some, but still faster than any other diet!

Good luck for tomorrow!

iva said:
I'm on week 4, my losses are slower than some, but still faster than any others on here

Well done hun wk 4 thats fantastic how mch u got to lose or want to lose i should say?

Back