• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THE COUNT DOWN HAS STARTED....

emilyj

YAY My Exante stuff has just arrived!!!! So tonight I will do the dreaded thing and weigh myself!!!!!
Haven't told the hubby yet, I think he will think I have lost it. I just can't wait to find ME again and with the help and info on here I know I can do it:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

namaste

Silver Member
Welcome..... tis very exciting starting isn't it? Good luck and keep us updated on your progress :)

well done :) i ordered mine yesterday and cant wait till it comes! using old w8 packs for today.
i think this site is gonna help me so much. keep in touch and good luck x

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
YAY My Exante stuff has just arrived!!!! So tonight I will do the dreaded thing and weigh myself!!!!!
Haven't told the hubby yet, I think he will think I have lost it. I just can't wait to find ME again and with the help and info on here I know I can do it:)
Great - you will never weigh as much as you do tonight again! Onwards and downwards. Good luck GSQ

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
TAMMYGIRL said:
i love that comment!! "you will never weigh as much as you do tonight" so inspiring :) x
Great. I hope it's going well. Well done, it gets better and I think easier too.
The results are so worth the effort.

Good luck, stay positive. GSQ

:D
1st day done!! drinking water like a fiend :) so far so good. hope you girls are doing well xxx
Im half way through my first day and like you drinking water and lots of it:)
Seem to be thinking about food ALOT but am loving not having to make a choice each time I want to eat, I just know whats next:D hope you keep it up, its nice to have people staring at the same time.x

Im thinking about food all the time too :( luckily theres nothing i can pick at anyway, even if i wanted to. Trying not to have any more packs as im nightshift tonight. Blooming shifts!!! Stick in :) :) cant wait for the big weigh in xx

Emily i used to think about the F word all the time before i started TS..what choices etc..now it seems i no longer think about food at all..
Have dribbled a few times when M and S adverts have been on the tv though lol xxxx

Thanks valentine, we will get there lol! Tammy i was dreaming about food lastnight, an my husband had a chipie for lunch, i was drooling lol! Think i will c how i go on the total for a month and if im still craving really bad for food then i will think about adding small meals in. x

Good luck Emily.

It's a brilliant diet, I have lost a stone in 2 weeks.

I am doing TS because I know that I am not yet strong enough willed not to go and raid the cupboards. I keep a 2 litre bottle of water next to me and if I start thinking about food I fill a glass and drink!

Good luck Emily.

It's a brilliant diet, I have lost a stone in 2 weeks.

I am doing TS because I know that I am not yet strong enough willed not to go and raid the cupboards. I keep a 2 litre bottle of water next to me and if I start thinking about food I fill a glass and drink!
Wow well done, I know I drink water like I used to eat food lol, ove 3 ltr so far today!!! I am doing this diet because I to can not trust myself with food.x