THE COUNT DOWN HAS STARTED....

Please remember no food references are allowed in the TS solution

Thread moved to the main forum

Aww how do you know? are you using the ketostix? I was and i didnt think they were accurate at all so stopped. I hope you get back into it quick.
I weighed in a day early today, I have lost 10.5 lbs so over the moon with it. When is your weigh in? xx

WOW thats great well done I dont weigh in till sat morning, Hop I loose as much as you;) I have been using those stix and they do change ALOT but I have been a dark pink/purple and went back to no bloody sign lol, will just have to see in the morning. I am finding it good now and quite like most of the food and love not having to fight wwith muself over what I put in my mouth lol.As there are only a couple of days between us so we should keep in contact!x

Yea we defo will :) As for the sticks I really wouldnt bother too much with them, I have went from being dark purple to 0 in 1 day aswell. Iknow im in ketosis with the taste in my mouth and lack of hunger. Im not too bad on the food either, but i think after a couple of weeks i might be thinking different! I will check in with ou tomorrow to see how its going :) xx

Yea we defo will :) As for the sticks I really wouldnt bother too much with them, I have went from being dark purple to 0 in 1 day aswell. Iknow im in ketosis with the taste in my mouth and lack of hunger. Im not too bad on the food either, but i think after a couple of weeks i might be thinking different! I will check in with ou tomorrow to see how its going :) xx

Hey how was your day, I seem to back in the swing of things today. I am not feeling any hunger at all!! :)

looks like its your first weight in tomorrow, looking forward for your result, i am sure seeing any loss will feel fantastic. i am starting the diet on monday.

I am doing great, had such a full on day yest that it was the first time i actually got through the day without thinking that I could go something to eat (other than my exante food) Wish every day was the same. Thats great that your not feeling hungry, it really helps when you dont want to just eat the contents of the fridge doesnt it lol xx

Back