The Countdown Has Begun!!

SalsaBaby

Right, Im not sure if this is the correct way to do it as I'm doing this via my phone, but Iv decided to start a diary as I need a little extra focus! If this isn't in the diary section, then it doesn't matter as I'll still use this thread to record my journey!!

Iv taken 2 'breaks' on this Exante diet so far, 10 days over Christmas & a 5-day long wkend this last wk, when I went to see my sister. Other than these 2 blips, Iv been on Exante TS since 1st November '11 & I have to reach my goal by April 12th, which is mine & the OH's 6-yr anniversary. Then, from April, I'm back at work after maternity leave, so I absolutely have to achieve my goal by then!!

I started this diet wanting to lose 5&1/2 stone. Iv lost 2 & 1/2 stone so far, but (shamefully) I think I put on 5-6 lbs over my long wkend, so I'm still aiming to lose another 3 & 1/2 stone which will take me to my final goal weight of 10 & 1/2 stone. That means, Iv got 85 days to lose 49lb....a minimum of 4lb per wk!! I'm scared....I'm so worried that I'll fail (yet again) but I have no choice. I don't want to hate myself anymore or shy away from photos, so I have to do it this time!!

So, I'm on 'Day 3' of my restart today, & I'm feeling good, but waiting for the ketosis-headache to kick in. Iv ordered a new box, just going for shakes only now as I can't stomach the soups & the bars make me gag!! So, I will combine the shakes with the 'Ultra Slim' bars from Tescos, which I enjoy & will hopefully help me stay focused. Im weighing myself on the 1st of each month, so no weigh-in for a couple of wks.

Wish me luck!!

xxx

Back