The Countdown Has Begun...

Sounds like an amazing break away!!! At least the scales are looking a bit better already xx x xx

Oh it was Sammy...I could live like that permanently but I would remain fat if not get fatter lol.

thank goodness the scales are starting to behave! Xx

Had a bad day today being 100%....the strange luergy I had last week came back on Tuesday and I've end feeling sorry for myself and scoffed one of OHs choc bars and a bag of crisps....the stupid justification I made for this is that I had already had a lemon and honey tea and cough medicine and hadn't eaten anything really all day....will draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow...hopefully this bug will have gone by tomorrow....I want to at least get this weird gain off me before I jet off to the sun.

in other news....I have been considering taking some packs with me on holibobs....what is that about eh? Never in my wildest dreams....BUT having worked out how long I could potentially be off plan versus genuinely just being greedy for days on end I am thinking of taking Xmas Eve/Xmas Day/Boxing Day off plan....then try and be good with a pack for brekkie....normally hate hotel breakfasts anyways as I don't eat eggs and the rest is a carb minefield that I've never been fussed about anyways....then either a protein salad or pack again for lunch then nice protein dinner...with lots of swimming in our private pool villa which incidentally has a fully equipped kitchen....then take NYE off again....then start back New Yrs Day as I am certain I will be sick of partying by then and nursing a hangover which will limit my hunger in the sun....lol....besides...I find I eat less carbs food when I'm hot....except for chips.....but I'm hoping my usual "lets try all the local fayre" head will be on and I can therefore eat healthy south East Asian food and enjoy it.

This is just a pipe dream for now....lets see if I can get back on track here at home first eh...run before you can walk and all that lol xx

Aw hope you feel better soon Hun.

Packs on holiday? Good for you x

Thanks hun....it's got all chesty and feel meh!

the packs on holiday is just an idea for now...knowing me I will take them then ignore them and go wild all holiday lol x

Hey hun,
Sounds like a good idea - it would be better to take them and maybe use them rather than not take them and wish you had them there. A hot shake or porridge would make a yummy brekkie.
How many more weigh ins have you got before you jet off? Xx

Don't do it if it's going to make you miserable but otherwise why not. And I agree with Sammy, better to take them than wish you had. And even if it's just breakfast that will set you up for the day. I did a week on holiday purely on packs the first time. I was really glad I had when I lost half a stone over two weeks but it was a bit miserable - it was a cheeky unexpected holiday though rather than a planned and much anticipated one.

Thanks ladies...gonna take them with me and see how I get on....like you say...at the very least I can be sorted for breakfast.

been in bed in and out of sleep the last few days with a full on cold/sore throat/coughing/earache....been feeling awful and gone completely off plan just trying to get through....thankfully working from home and its all quiet on the work front so have my laptop and blackberry in bed with me hoping no one calls and that I continue to have no conference calls! This must go in the next few days or I will scream!

xx

Hey hope your holidays ace and a happy new year to you!!! Will you be joining us back on here my lovely?!! :) xx

Hey hope your holidays ace and a happy new year to you!!! Will you be joining us back on here my lovely?!! :) xx

Hey Sammy! happy New Year to you and the family! :D

im still on hols here in Bali (indonesia) just now and already lurking on here in preparation for my return to S&S bootcamp on 8th Jan....really nervous as I've been off the wagon for so long and it feels like all I've done is eat and drink bucket loads!

was discussing with OH about doing 4 packs a day for 4 weeks when I get back to get me safely back on the wagon....And how I'm going to sign up pilates reformer classes (ain't cheap) to help tone as I only have 8 months to go now till the wedding...eeeeek!

how are you getting on?

xxx

Your holiday sounds amazing!!!
:)
It'll come off quick - I ate and drank A LOT for 2 weeks over hubby birthday and Christmas and it's coming off quick this week! Phew!!

Have you found out how long it takes for your dress to arrive once you've ordered it? I only ask because mine took 6 months and I didn't want you to miss the slot for ordering it in time just incase?!!
Mine had to have major alterations but at least I had it in my hands to alter. :)

Well done for doing the squats! Must feel quite nice in the pool actually!! :)

Looking forward to catching up when your back!! Enjoy the last few days!!! The weather is truly horrific here you'll be pleased to know! Lol.

Xx

Hi to you in Bali :). Holiday sounds amazing. Sammy's not wrong - weather here is shockingly bad.

I started back yesterday after all my messing about. Determined to stay focused - well until 19th when I fly to tennerife for a week.

Have a cocktail for us. See you on the 8th. Have fun xx

Your holiday sounds amazing!!!
:)
It'll come off quick - I ate and drank A LOT for 2 weeks over hubby birthday and Christmas and it's coming off quick this week! Phew!!

Have you found out how long it takes for your dress to arrive once you've ordered it? I only ask because mine took 6 months and I didn't want you to miss the slot for ordering it in time just incase?!!
Mine had to have major alterations but at least I had it in my hands to alter. :)

Well done for doing the squats! Must feel quite nice in the pool actually!! :)

Looking forward to catching up when your back!! Enjoy the last few days!!! The weather is truly horrific here you'll be pleased to know! Lol.

Xx

i sincerely hope it comes off quick....I have about a months worth of damage to repair and strange as this sounds....wish I could start now but totally forgot to bring packs with me! Xmas itself wasn't too horrendous it's been the bits either side...plane food, airport food...OHs birthday...oh an of course I had Madrid....I'm a bit scared to get on the scales when I get home!

off to Singapore tomorrow as our final part of the holiday before the epic journey back to blighty via Abu Dhabi....I can eat healthy in Singapore but airport and plane food is where it'll go wrong....and of course the booze trolley on the flight coz its free! Lol.

But i guess its my last hoorah so I'm gonna enjoy it...especially if I plan to order my dress in March! The bridal shop said to allow 12-16 weeks and I fly out for the wedding on 21st August so that's still plenty of time in my book. If not i will fly to wherever I have to buy one ere and then lol.

looking forward to getting back on track with you and our daily madness xx

Hi to you in Bali :). Holiday sounds amazing. Sammy's not wrong - weather here is shockingly bad.

I started back yesterday after all my messing about. Determined to stay focused - well until 19th when I fly to tennerife for a week.

Have a cocktail for us. See you on the 8th. Have fun xx

Not looking forward to the weather back home if I'm honest...if its any consolation...we've had a crazy thunderstorm that lasted for 30hrs! Thankfully the sun is back so maximum pool time now till we leave tomorrow yay! Have to confess that we entertained ourselves by watching Indonesia's Got Talent and their version of Take Me Out with the boys as the ones to be picked from the line up....oh and a people version of the tellytubbies all in Balinese....hilarious!

well done you for starting again....I feel you on that one...will be back on it but doing 4 packs per day for 4 weeks when I get back as I'm clearly rubbish at this with my on and off game...so boring isn't it?

check you heading to Tenerife....you lucky thing always jetting off somewhere....I'm not going anywhere for ages after this!!!

xx

Phew that's good about your dress - and nice n quick! My took ages! Ha ha. Well now you have a real oh my god it's THIS year target. Not just for your weight loss - but you're getting married!!! :) How exciting!! It comes round so so quick!!

Have you got much to do prep wise for your wedding? I know it's abroad so I guess a lot of it gets taken care of that end?

That has made me laugh so much about the tv shows! One of my secret guilty pleasures was that take me out prog - I think paddy is so funny. Hubby hates all that Saturday night tv so I can only watch it when he's away-or do a sneaky recording!!

Enjoy the sunshine!! :)

Ur holiday sounds reli nyc hun :)...iv got em cuzinz weddig cumin up in the summer and my oufit isnt sewn up as yet...so need to get like the top done in my proper size i am praying tht by end of jan will av seen a change in me so that i can travel to lesta in feb time sumtime to giv the outfits to the tailor n hpe thts nuf time...my sister bless her nt tryingg to jinx her bt she has been blessed with brill metobolism...n she eats more then me hw does tht wrk out...? Lol she the sme size i was abt two yrs ago...reli wish i ad found out abt this diet sooner and wish had shrunk wile was in india considerin i had tiny portions of home made cooked food n no junk frm outside watsoever :/.... Xx

Not looking forward to the weather back home if I'm honest...if its any consolation...we've had a crazy thunderstorm that lasted for 30hrs! Thankfully the sun is back so maximum pool time now till we leave tomorrow yay! Have to confess that we entertained ourselves by watching Indonesia's Got Talent and their version of Take Me Out with the boys as the ones to be picked from the line up....oh and a people version of the tellytubbies all in Balinese....hilarious! well done you for starting again....I feel you on that one...will be back on it but doing 4 packs per day for 4 weeks when I get back as I'm clearly rubbish at this with my on and off game...so boring isn't it? check you heading to Tenerife....you lucky thing always jetting off somewhere....I'm not going anywhere for ages after this!!! xx

No, it's no consolation haha.

Omg I want to see those programmes. Car crash tv is one of my favourite things as you know.

Enjoy your last few days. The diets here when you get back. As we know - if it goes on quick, it usually comes off quick.

See you Wednesday :) x

I'm back ladies!

got back to blighty at the crack of dawn Tuesday after an epic 18hr night of flying home in cattle class....been battling with starting back at work coupled with severe jet lag! Been forcing thy self to stay awake all day...but been falling asleep at around 6.30pm every night and waking up at 1am and not going back to sleep all night! Strangely my appetite is all vet the place too as I would technically be eating during the night...weird!

today I finally forced myself to get back on the weight loss wagon....taking it meal at a time today and just had porridge....boring I know....but it's the first step....have had a random hankering for pasta though! Though OH is really on my case to get back sensibility as we get married in 8months time!

so the weigh in this morning says I have gained 19lbs!!!! I seem to always come back to around this number whenever I go off the rails....fingers crossed its mostly water/glycogen and flying weight...here's hoping!

hope you're all doing well ladies....keep on keeping on!

xx

Welcome back MrsFTB-hope the holiday was fabulous and welcome back to the cult that is S and S.

You have the right attitude-one meal at a time,one day at a time and before you know it you're back in the habit.

I'm back since Monday...so far so good.

Best of luck with the restart x

Welcome back MrsFTB-hope the holiday was fabulous and welcome back to the cult that is S and S.

You have the right attitude-one meal at a time,one day at a time and before you know it you're back in the habit.

I'm back since Monday...so far so good.

Best of luck with the restart x

thanks Lainey! Gonna need it what with giving up the evil food again lol.

well done you for getting back on...should be good results for you come Monday weigh in x

Back