The Countdown Has Begun...

Well done on your loss this week. Good riddance to fresh fat! Hope TOTM ******* off soon. I had one of those emotional TOTM induced meltdowns on the phone to our mortgage company a few wks ago!

Ooo check you out!!

Firstly, it's a woman's prerogative to have a cry down the phone - especially if the end result is you getting your own way! I hope this was the case!! ;)

As for your clothes, if you give them to charity just think of all the extra good you're doing...
Somebody else will be able to buy them and be getting a bargain. 'Pay it forward' feel good factor.
The money they spend will go to a good charitable cause.
You'll make space in your wardrobe for lovely new clothes. There's no point hanging on to old fat clothes. They won't look nice on you or make you feel good because you have a slimmer body now. But you can ensure they go to a good home and make somebody else feel good - the way you felt when you first had them.

:)

As for boobs - yeah - I think a boob job may be the way forward! I'm the same after my bubba and have told hubby that once our family is complete I'm going for a boob job to have them 'fuller' again.

I hope the hormones have settled.

Xx

You're doing so well and into the fresh fat well done!!!!!

Your OH sounds like a poppet giving you cuddles when you're stressy and hormonal :) :)

I didn't realise bridal sizes were smaller than normal...I had a size 12 dress which would have been a ten wa hoo!! Mind you that was ten years ago.... ;) and it was a fitted top and floaty bottom and i'm a pear...wouldn't have got into a fitted bottom one in that size lol.

Can't wait to see your wedding pics on here with you all slinky and slim :)

Day 52-55 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1

well it's been a few days since I was last here....I had a rubbish week last week and I think it all came to head and I had a binge on Sunday...blew myself well and truly off the wagon and I've spent the last 3 days trying to put the pieces together. Everything seemed on top of me despite trying to pull myself out of it and I just crashed and burned.

Deffo threw myself out of ketosis and am currently trying to get the keys to open the door and let me back in coz its safe there! So I have spent the last 3 days feeling sorry for myself, frustrated that I am meant to have my foot up resting it whilst dosed up on meds and doing day to day stuff....but I need to get on with things as feeling sorry for myself won't fix anything....move forward and keep going is my current mantra....thankfully I have been back on plan since Monday so Ketoland shouldn't be far too far away....I really really hope!

I am generally feeling much better about things so fingers crossed my wobble was just that....a wobble.

Happy Wednesday everyone xx

Them is vey wise words Clinquant...very big thank you for the support...really needing it lately xx

Oh I hope ketoland is super close! You're back on track now so don't dwell on what's happened.
Xx

thanks ladies! i think i have arrived!!

Day 56-57 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 - Eeeeek its nearly over and onto the next phase yikes!

Thursday and Friday were pretty quiet as i kept a low profile as i forced myself back into ketosis and tried not to think too much about the diet and all....really helped to be distracted from the diet i think...just treated it like a normal routine that i didn't want to think about or talk about all week and i think i have arrived as i felt full yesterday....but then again i have woken up starving today lol.

Weighed in as normal yesterday and i 1 pesky pound left to go till i am back to where i was last Friday......i have been thinking about why self sabotaged once i had passed the 15s and have decided to go and listen to my Beck diet book (have it CD coz i am lazy) to see if that can help me whenever i reach a new goal....

I have also been thinking that maybe i will not come off plan for my birthday in 3 weeks and instead celebrate it when i do come off plan on 4th April for our weekend away....especially as i already gorged on carby badness and wine last Sunday....so fingers crossed i can swerve any offers to celebrate on the actual day and stay on plan for 4 weeks and get back on track to losing and not re-losing old fat...its all about the fresh fat after all lol.

Will swing by diaries later....Happy Saturday folks xx

Well doen for jumpin bk on plann n being into keto hehe or close to it...omg nearly the end till the next phase....its weird to see hw quick the time flies while being on this diet hehe n uv done soo welll :) ur gna luk amazin hehe xxpiccie timee x

Glad you have found your mojo again. Those milestones that we long for can be so triggering and a bit scary. You are so close to Onederland now. A good couple of weeks and you'll be there. I think your plan for your birthday is a good one. You will have other birthdays but you won't have another wedding day and that dress session is close. It's only food - often said through gritted teeth and sometimes ignored but it's the truth!!

Hope you are having a lovely sunny weekend. :)

Fresh fat is within reach!!

Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason as to why we self sabotage. We can delve into our psyches and forever wonder!! But it happened - past tense - forward march into the fresh fat zone... Let's blast that stubborn pound of old fat!!

Xx

The good thing about falling off the wagon is realising how little satisfaction it actually brings you. The feelings of pride and achievement when you hit a mini goal or a milestone far outweigh the numbness of food!

I think it's a good idea to not eat on your birthday. Treat yourself to something different (apart from the love and respect you're already showing yourself by doing the diet) like a spa day with friends or clothes shopping and a coffee/bar break. The more special things you do that don't involve food, the more you won't need to turn to it while maintaining.

Yes where art thou? :) xx

Day 58-60 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 - Finally finished!

Well the final days of phase 1 were actually Sat 8th to Mon 10th March - they were really uneventful! Apart from the start of pain in my ankle again from my injury a year ago....oh and my grand total loss for the 60 days was 22.4lbs....could have been more if i hadn't fallen off the wagon...but hey ho....whats done is done!

Day 61-64 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 2 - New 30 Day Challenge

Start of a new phase (11th March) which is predicated by the fact that i have a planned weekend off from 4th April....not looking forward to it now really as i am deep in ketosis and really don't wanna come out till all the weight is gone....arggghhhh!

Have been pretty much struggling with my leg in general and have been put back on pain management meds and am awaiting an appointment for physio as its been unbearable and i have been feeling sorry for myself...in pain...feeling bloated due to the meds...stuck indoors whilst the sun beats down and folk enjoy it....not been fun hobbling around when i really have had to and then ending up with a swollen ankle.

Doubt very much that my weight has shifted as the side effects on my meds lists fluid retention and all sorts!!! Plus i still haven't had TOTM this month despite having symptoms of its impending arrival for 3 weeks.....gosh i sound miserable!

off to take some more codeine to ease some pain and hopefully chill me out from my glumness....xx

Well doen for jumpin bk on plann n being into keto hehe or close to it...omg nearly the end till the next phase....its weird to see hw quick the time flies while being on this diet hehe n uv done soo welll :) ur gna luk amazin hehe xxpiccie timee x

thanks hun!

Luckily i have stuck to plan despite being a bit glum recently...need to shift some more weight sharpish xx

I coming to collect you as you've slipped into the second page of my subscriptions. Hope you're OK.

Thanks Mama Clinquant for looking for me!

Been feeling sorry for myself as I am back to suffering with my ankle so literally trapped with my leg in the air and full of pain meds....and of course the scales are working against me because of them....will snap out of it I'm sure...just having my own pity party lately....thankfully I have stayed on plan though....I have no choice really xx

Yes where art thou? :) xx

Been manning my own pity party and didn't wanna think about things too much....thankfully the meds I'm on space me out and make me sleep for England lol xx

Back