The Countdown Has Begun...

Compose myself ;) lol.

Don't worry about the scales - they're mean!!
Drink lots of water and keep going with these challenges sweetie as you'll be getting smaller in inches! As Clinquant the wise owl said - it's the inches that people actually see!

Xx

Thanks hun...I'm trying to stay chilled about it...I'm just in a hurry with wanting to lose my old ground fat and get on with fresh fat now x

How's the water intake MrsFTB?Start the glugging (but not too much either) and the weight will definitely shift.

You might also be a bit "ahem" blocked??

Just don't panic and it'll move.As far as scales addicts go there's a certain few people on here,not mentioning any names who have 2 scales.:):):).Believe me I would weigh myself on 2 if I had 2 here and then do a series of calculations to divide/multiply and convince myself I'm lighter than I am :).

Been struggling to get the water in but been working on it and am on 2.4ltrs so far today....already "unblocked" myself over the last 2 days so its not that haha!

I'm deffo ashamed to admit I have 2 sets of scales to really fuel my crazy thoughts....the calculations are normal behaviour on my part lol xx

My scales still haven't moved either. I think your body is retaining water to repair all that muscle that is torn and crying from all that exercise. It will all drop at once.

Thanks C....I'm sort of caught between the devil and the deep blue sea here....trying to do exercise that's non cardio to banish loose skin and tone up but now the scales aren't budging....grrrr! Crazy thing is the exercise is also really helping with moods and SAD.

Will solder on...have 7 months still to go xx

Day 13 of 60 in Bridal Bootcamp HQ!

woke up grumpy cold and tired....so spent the day in my onesie and comfy slippers whilst I worked....so glad I work from home on days like this!

Needless to say I didn't do my morning gym trip and spent the ready of the day grumpy and lethargic....but dragged myself over there this evening when OH went for his PT session...it was packed....got on the cross trainer for some stepper action then remembered after 15mins I'd left a pot of quinoa on the hob! Bye bye to workout and OHs dinner haha!

Got home and it wasn't burnt to the ground...but the pan is buggered! So did my resistence band pilates toning routine instead...cest la vie!

had a scummy random dinner....chucked WW sausages into the actifry....found some mushrooms bunged them in too...got some passata in a pan (know tomatoes are off limits) but only used a couple of tablespoons and added water to make it last...mixed in herbs....once sausages were ready I chopped them up and threw them in the pan along with mushrooms and washed the lot down with swede chips! Yummy!

still have a bar or shake to go....trying to limit my bars to weekends though as treats....xx

That sounds like a brilliant dinner. Don't know why I don't add a meal sometimes. I think I will later just don't trust myself yet.

I think the exercise is good for you and I'd worry more about the inches than the scales for now - measure, measure, measure.

And Old Mother Clinquant's Tips and Wrinkles say sometimes a buggered pan can be brought back to life by soaking with biological washing powder!!

Have a good day and get to that gym while it's quiet. :)

Day 14 of 60 in the Bridal Bootcamp Asylum!

Arggghhhhhh my scales hate me!

Seems I lost more weight lying around all flaming day pretending to work! **bangs head on on floor**

Feel like giving up up my gym trips! Xxx

That sounds like a brilliant dinner. Don't know why I don't add a meal sometimes. I think I will later just don't trust myself yet.

I think the exercise is good for you and I'd worry more about the inches than the scales for now - measure, measure, measure.

And Old Mother Clinquant's Tips and Wrinkles say sometimes a buggered pan can be brought back to life by soaking with biological washing powder!!

Have a good day and get to that gym while it's quiet. :)

thanks for the word of encouragement Mama Clinquant!

tearing my hair out here....the mental gymnastics of weightloss are relentless and exhausting!

Having my meal is my treat each day as I love cooking and being creative....weighing and measuring everything is a bug bear...but it has to be done....boo!

thanks for tip for the pan....can't bBevin I went off to the gym and left a pan bubbling away duh! Xx

So instead of being asleep I'm watching "super size vs super skinny"....i am in shock by that American woman....only 29yrs old and really behaving like it's a game....kinda feel sad for her as there's clearly something rooted deep driving this, but angry as she is actively poisoning herself...xx

Day 15 of 60 Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 (lose 28lbs/2 st)

Morning!!!

Sooooo sleepy today.....had a rubbish night's sleep last night as i spent wuite a bit of time racing between bed and the loo thanks to a bit of tummy rumbles and i think you can guess the rest....boo! Probably didn't help me watching "Supersize vs Super Skinny"....

Am feeling little or no motivation to start messing around doing squats/situp etc right now....despite being awake since 7am...i want my duvet! Bonus is thats Friday and no work for 2 whole days...yay!

So weighed in this morning....2lbs of the old ground fat is off...thats 7lbs off in 2 weeks....just wish it would come off quicker...hey ho...i am getting closer to getting to the fresh fat zone...12lbs to go till i can proudly move onto the freshy fatty zone.

I have improved my water intake though which is...gone back to my old pattern of giving myself set times to have glugged certain amounts and its working :)

The weekend ahead looks bright as we will be busy with wedding planning stuff and relaxing with my lovely OH....without the wine though lol.

Happy Friday all!

xx

Quarter of the way there in day 15 of phase one!

:)

Quarter of the way there in day 15 of phase one!

:)

I know hun Where is the time going??? tick tock.....wedding dress time is getting closer...yikes! xx

Day 16 of 60 Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 (lose 28lbs/2 st)

What a boring night last night was without wine.....don't know why i was so bothered by it....both OH and i were climbing the walls as he too has joined me in the booze free time until our anniversary....he ended up going back out and buying some non alcoholic beer....i didn't have any of course....me and my trusted Brita water bottle were besties last night....oh except for the 1 glass of coke zero as a treat...whoop!

One thing i did realise last night is how i would normally eat out of complete boredom.....thank goodness for the wedding planning and watching Four Weddings back to back for inspiration. My ideas seem to grow and grow for the wedding, however; the budget doesn't haha!

Got a call from my sister this week and she is having a quickie wedding on 15th Feb and wants be to be her maid of honour....i do not feel ready to do that....so will keep my head down until then for my second of my minimal planned nights off plan....first i have to tackle our anniversary the weekend before! OH wants to go out to eat and drink (surprise surprise) but i really don't want to go off plan so soon....have managed to put my bestie off visiting from London though until my birthday in March as she understands the whole diet mindset...phew! So thats 2 planned nights off in my 60 day challenge already argghhhhh!!!

Kinda missing going to the gym every morning...but thought i would lay off it a bit as i wasn't losing and wanted to see if that made a difference....might just have to tweak what i go there for instead....but will carry on with the resistence band exercises and add more pilates based moves at home though....along side my evil Ab/Squat challenge I'm doing...so far my arm and shoulders are showing an improvement already....and my back hurts a lot less which is an added bonus when you're carrying around as much boobage as i am haha!

Off i go to tackle my daily exercise mission and workout how to do this tax return business as its my first time and it needs to be in by Friday!!!

Happy Saturday fellow minmins!!

xxx

Oh yes the Friday night boredom. I was fine and I do all the right things and try and be chipper about it but sometimes it just doesn't hack it.

I know what you mean about the nights off. I am putting people off but I am feeling very antisocial.

bizarrely Friday night was slow whilst Saturday and Sunday shot past....part of breaking the treat Friday habit I guess xx

Day 17 & 18 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1

Busy weekend, not sure exactly where the time went but I did behave which is a win :)

getting a bit anxious about maybe needing to book appointments for trying on weddings for end of March/early April in case they are busy....yikes! But will try to not panic and start calculating and micro calculating how much weight I should have lost by then....will only drive myself nuts lol.

had an awesome addition to my dinner yesterday....I've discovered a new food...butternut squash...roasted! Why did I think I'd hate it?? This diet is forcing me to open up my boring veg repertoire....still not a fan of aubergines or cauliflower though haha xx

Day 17 & 18 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1 Busy weekend, not sure exactly where the time went but I did behave which is a win :) getting a bit anxious about maybe needing to book appointments for trying on weddings for end of March/early April in case they are busy....yikes! But will try to not panic and start calculating and micro calculating how much weight I should have lost by then....will only drive myself nuts lol. had an awesome addition to my dinner yesterday....I've discovered a new food...butternut squash...roasted! Why did I think I'd hate it?? This diet is forcing me to open up my boring veg repertoire....still not a fan of aubergines or cauliflower though haha xx

Is your heart still set on the same dress?

I hate most veg which is why I struggle so much. I like tomatoes and parsnips, both of which we can't have. Boo.
I while away many hours calculating the weight I could be at certain points - usually holidays. It does drive you insane x

Is your heart still set on the same dress?

I hate most veg which is why I struggle so much. I like tomatoes and parsnips, both of which we can't have. Boo.
I while away many hours calculating the weight I could be at certain points - usually holidays. It does drive you insane x

Yep! My heart still wants THE dress! Can't bring myself to look at any others until I can actually try them on....one dress to obsess about is frankly quite enough for me just now....the weight and inches calculations for any more would send me to the loony bin lol.

for me veg s all about texture....I've had to learn to like swede....baby steps for me haha xx

Back