The Countdown Has Begun...

It really is THE dress isint it! Gorgeous. And youl be gorgeous in it :)

I'm a weirdo with texture. I could fill a book with things I can't eat because of the feel or texture, including porridge, mushrooms and jelly. Makes this diet even harder x

It really is THE dress isint it! Gorgeous. And youl be gorgeous in it :)

I'm a weirdo with texture. I could fill a book with things I can't eat because of the feel or texture, including porridge, mushrooms and jelly. Makes this diet even harder x

Thanks hun....i hope so!

I think it's deffo the dress....haven't even been tempted by anything else...it's mine!

Texture and old, tomatoes are my worst enemy.....yuck! Love mushrooms but detest jelly....aubergines have that weird texture...as do ALOT of veg.....I am sooo over broccoli and asparagus right now....bored to tears of it xx

Hey Mrs, thought id come and check out your diary (and subcribe) since you inspired me to do 30day challenge. Keep goingnand you'll be burning fresh fat in no time. What did you decide to do about the exercise? Did you find when you cut it out losses were better?

Hope you're having a great day x

welcome to the crazy lady diary!

thats so nice that I actually inspired someone....:)

have decided to change up the exercise as I think I may have been in cardio territory which on this diet isn't advised as its draining and slows weightloss....since I've done this my losses have improved and I've lost another 2lbs since Fridays weigh in.... and I am now doing the following:

1) Resistence band toning daily workout - pilates based moves and strength training
2) 30 day ab & squat challenge (the combined one)
3) walking on the treadmill for 20mins

I'm going to try out adding the exercise bike again next week to see if this new plan works as going into the gym for just 20mins seems like an effort and waste of clothes in this cold dreary weather lol xx

Day 19 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1

So today started a bit sleepy as once again i woke up at silly o'clock (3.27am) but otherwise was all good and started to work on the hovel that is mmy home due to the immense amount of rubbish i choose to buy and subqseuently hoard. Only a small amount chipped away today and will keep at it.

Was even successful in managing to do my challenge & resistence band workout by lunchtime....so was feeling productive and decided to take on the evil Tax Return...thats when my mood turned...luckily i didn't fall into a bottle of wine or order a takeaway to deal with my frustration of not being able complete the blooming thing....arrrggghhh!

I did however have a bit more protein today than i am supposed too...guess its better than scoffing a piece of cake or 5 bags of choc i eh?! Damn you tax people!!!

Hoping foor a less stressful day tomorrow....though its highly unlikely as i wil be tackling the evil form process again....think i am just overall moody tonight....forget i am less fun without sun....Grumpy McGrumperson is me today!!!

Hope a better day has been had by all xx

Day 19????? Wow. Go you!!! Send some of your new found motivation my way x

Only problem is you may get some grumpy McGrumperson with it if I send it today lol

I've probably ruined my weigh in this week by scoffing a larger portion of meat today but u just didn't care! Haha xx

thanks CLinquant and Slim & Happy!

Hugs all around xx

Day 20 of 60 f Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1 (every time i write that it makes me smile and remember why i am doing this :rolleyes:)

So after Grumpy McGrumperson over the last couple of days...i have had a word with myself and decided to work on what i can control and the rest will follow....gonna teat myself to a facial and manicure this afternoon....then maybe a pedicure...all at home of course as i am actually meant to be working after all haha!

And i am going to pat myself on the back for achieving the following to help get me out of this pit of doom that i am now choosing to get out of:

1) I have started the journey -done!
2) I have recovered from blips so far - done!
3) I have started exercising - done!
4) i am smaller than i was when i started - done!
5) i now wake early each day - done!
6) i am on day 20 of 60 days - done!
7) i have completed my workout routine in the day time - for 2 days straight!

So I am sat here smiling as i type this as seeing it written down has cheered me up...step by step for me. Trust the process and the results will follow.

Now onto choose some cheery nail polish and slip into my cosy onesie and smile down the phone when anyone calls :)

xx

my plan of self pampering hasn't quite gone to plan...but i am still smiling and i have decided to treat myself to it on Friday instead as a treat after my weigh in....might even get OH to dig out my hot stone massage kit and give me massage....am sure i will have to bribe him with beer or something :p

Looking forward to dinner tonight...yummy steak and yet more swede chips haha xx

Go you. Something has just clicked for you. Well done :)

A hot stone massage kit? You make my overspending and impulse buys seem normal haha x

You are indeed the woman who has everything. Was going to ask if you had a SAD light earlier but thought don't be silly, of course she has!!

Ok so you got me....haha!

I do have a SAD light box....AND a alarm dawn simulator thing...am i using them at the moment? Noooo...should i be using them? YES!!!

Off i trot to set them up this evening....BTW this hoarding lark is great for gifting stuff when you forget to buy a gift and you're in a hurry....hahaha xx

Go you. Something has just clicked for you. Well done :)

A hot stone massage kit? You make my overspending and impulse buys seem normal haha x

Ahahahahahahaha!

I officially am a hoarder.....i spend hours on amazon perusing what mindless useless piece of rubbish i can buy!

In this category do also own:

massage chair
massage pillow
massage bed

this is what i can remember off the top of my head f course.....**shakes head and shuffles off in embarrassment" xx

I am so jealous. Hot stone massage kit. I want one. I have also been in the grumps today. So much so I haven't even read any of the other diaries and I didn't even realise that anyone else had the grumps too!

I hope your grumps have gone away, mine haven't but reading your diary has made me feel so much more motivated. You are doing SO well in your journey. You should be so very proud. Day 20 of 60 is an amazing achievement. X

Amazon one click should be banned. The rubbish I purchase is beyond belief. I've just bought audio ear muffs in the pretense I'm going to walk the dog. That and a bobble bottle. Both of which will probably never see the light of day. Ah well. Keeps me out the fridge I suppose x

Third of your way there!! Day 20! Yay!!

I love to hoard! I have draws of stuff that I never open! Ever! But I daren't throw the stuff away just incase!

Now I realise it's silly - but I'm even more determined to not chuck stuff out now because in the summer I had a big clear out. Fancy dress stuff and 60's earrings, a gothic beaded moulin rouge style choker, bangles and all sorts of nick nacks that were never ever likely to be used...
And now I have this masquerade ball - that necklace would have been perfect for my outfit! I was so annoyed at myself! So now I'm keeping everything! Because you just never know. Ever! ;)

Amazon one click should be banned. The rubbish I purchase is beyond belief. I've just bought audio ear muffs in the pretense I'm going to walk the dog. That and a bobble bottle. Both of which will probably never see the light of day. Ah well. Keeps me out the fridge I suppose x

hahahaha!

Don't you just love it when you order something, don't like it and either forget to post it back or they say you can keep it free of charge? Yes thats just what i need...more stuff...thanks Amazon lol.

Like you say...it keeps out of the fridge i guess....however at the rate i am going i won't be able to get to the fridge anyways with my ever growing hoard and empty pockets anyway xx

Back