The Countdown Has Begun...

Wow wee that's brilliant stuff!! Keep going!! When I did Cambridge before my wedding I was constantly taking 'wine wedding planning' breaks and it just really slowed it down. Just not worth it hun. Wine will always be there ;) Xx

Wow wee that's brilliant stuff!! Keep going!! When I did Cambridge before my wedding I was constantly taking 'wine wedding planning' breaks and it just really slowed it down. Just not worth it hun. Wine will always be there ;) Xx

Thanks Sammy! it was hard but i was sooo proud of myself for not breaking open a bottle only feel down about ruining my progress so far....you're right...it will still be there and with the my hen do and the wedding in store i will certainly have more than enough to drink then haha! xx

Day 23 & 24 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1 (6 more sleeps till i'm halfway through Phase 1 - yippee)

Yesterday was spent with OH doing errands which i actually enjoyed....went to to the market and picked up fresh meat and vegetables for the week ahead and had a nice stroll in town and had a lovely evening getting excited about wedding bits and pieces.

Today we had a lovely lie in...first one since November!!! it was lovely to know it is cold outside and we were snuggled up under the duvet with nowhere else to be.....did somehow keep it together when OH made himself a sausage and egg sandwich for brunch whilst i had water and and porridge....but i know its worth it in the end. OH used to make me a fry up breakfast in bed every Sunday then we'd snuggle and watch funny stuff on TV....miss those days...but i don't miss the poundage that went with it.

This morning he said i look slimmer which was a real boost after watching him scoff bread and sausages...awwww!

Gonna try and get back on the exercise wagon today as my wrist is feeling heaps better today....in a strange way i am missing it...never thought i would ever say that about exercise...but yep..its happened.

Tonight will be spent doing yet more wedding stuff....mostly decoration planning etc....then its a roast chicken dinner for us - minus the potatoes and parsnips....but thats ok as i have a new bestie in roasted butternut squash....with my staple swede faking being a potato!

Happy Sunday folks!

xx

Butternut squash is yum!!

What's your decoration and colour themes for your wedding?
Did you sort the problem out with your friend

One week and you'll be halfway through phase one! Xx

Very jealous if your roast dinner. Possibly love those subs more. Think I'm going to add a dinner in once a week on a Sunday once I've got under 90kgs. I really miss the lazy breakfasts too. Even worse I trip out to Lighter Life for 10am so feel doubly cheated. Does mean that when I come back all the fried eggs and crusty bloomer are cleared away and I just grab my porridge, though. *hunts for silver lining*

Butternut squash is yum!!

What's your decoration and colour themes for your wedding?
Did you sort the problem out with your friend

One week and you'll be halfway through phase one! Xx

am slightly addicted to butternut squash now after so long with only my friend swede! Wonder if we are allowed celeriac and turnip? Never tried either so it could end in tears lol.

we are going for yellow, white and green....although having a tropical garden wedding has kinda taken green off the table haha!

Trying to convince OH. That he really should wear a French navy suit, white shirt and yellow tie instead of the beige he seems so keen on with said white shirt and tie....I may meet him halfway at grey

havent spoken or heard from her since...last message I sent said that it would be better if we had a real conversation by phone at least to try and clear the air and to let me know when is good time....I am not stressing about it anymore....I actually feel relieved in some way....

How was your night at the ball cinders?xx

Very jealous if your roast dinner. Possibly love those subs more. Think I'm going to add a dinner in once a week on a Sunday once I've got under 90kgs. I really miss the lazy breakfasts too. Even worse I trip out to Lighter Life for 10am so feel doubly cheated. Does mean that when I come back all the fried eggs and crusty bloomer are cleared away and I just grab my porridge, though. *hunts for silver lining*

I don't know how you haven't caved and had a meal....go you!

im using the low carb dinner as a means to teach myself low carb menu meals for everyday for when I come off this diet so its not as brutal a change....besides....couldn't face cooking for OH twice a day without eating real food myself....I would cry lol!

Lazy breakfasts deffo win over porridge...especially in bed! I miss toast with lashings of butter haha! Xx

am slightly addicted to butternut squash now after so long with only my friend swede! Wonder if we are allowed celeriac and turnip? Never tried either so it could end in tears lol. we are going for yellow, white and green....although having a tropical garden wedding has kinda taken green off the table haha! Trying to convince OH. That he really should wear a French navy suit, white shirt and yellow tie instead of the beige he seems so keen on with said white shirt and tie....I may meet him halfway at grey havent spoken or heard from her since...last message I sent said that it would be better if we had a real conversation by phone at least to try and clear the air and to let me know when is good time....I am not stressing about it anymore....I actually feel relieved in some way.... How was your night at the ball cinders?xx

Aww that'll be so lovely. I love wedding talk!! ;)
My hubby wore a navy suit for our wedding and it really looked great. It's so much more different to the usual greys that people wear. I'll dig out a pic to show you and maybe you can convince hubby.
Plus blue and yellow will work really nicely.

So the balls in your friends court. Just wait for her to calm down and have a mature conversation. I'm glad you're not getting stressed. I hate things being unsettled.

Oh - we're allowed celeriac and turnip - flesh only, boiled, and also prepacked celeriac.
I've not tried either but am thinking of giving turnip a go.
I can't think up a low carb experiment for Friday yet so will have to root through the recipe books! Hubby's home all week so no doubt I'll be making a roast (a non potato roast for me!) but I can't compromise on gravy I'm afraid!!

The ball was brilliant fun! Raised over £4000 too so that's really good. Plus I won a table decorating competition and got a thanks for helping - so that's 2 bottles of wine for me!! :) (obviously to have when at goal!! ;) ) and I won a gel nail manicure on the raffle! It was actually hubby's winning ticket, but I'm sure that's what he would have chosen!! Ha ha.
Everyone looked great and I have to say it was the first time I felt really glam and confident in a very very very very long time.

I'll look through my pics for hubby in blue...

image-4258465991.jpg

Trying to find one where you can see the actual 'blue'!!!

image-2288939712.jpg

Ahh you get the idea! :)

Xx

Exactly what i am looking for! You both look so happy and gorgeous :)

I really don't want him and his dad to look like the men from del monte in beige suits....haha!

Check you out winning at everything...compliments...prizes...anything else Xena?? Well done you haha xx

Ha ha the man from delmonte - he say yes! Ha ha ha. Why can't he say yes to a blue suit!!

We hired these from Moss Bros. Maybe get him to try some on and then while he's there you can say ah, let's just try this... Blue one!!

Thank you. I'm actually at my wedding weight now but wasn't as toned as I am now. Plus I gained loads as soon as I stepped foot onto the plane for our honeymoon!! Xx

Day 25 & 26 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp Phase 1 (5 more sleeps till the halfway mark...eek!)

yes was a challenge was sooooo tired yesterday...everything was an effort...probably doesn't help with it being TOTM. Hey ho I got through it without eating all my bars and crisps in one go which is good haha!

Today I've done my workout & challenge bits already and even threw in 15 lunges! This was induced by the fact that I checked the size chart for my wedding dress and I need to shrink at least 5inches from my hips, 6inches from my waist and 2inches from my bust by the time I go to try it on and order it at the end of March early April! If could wrap myself in cling film and shrink that way I really would lol.

Looks like my hen do is going to be in July now so that gives me plenty of time to shrink and get toned for the Barcelona beaches whoop whoop!

now must shrink the back cleavage if I'm going to wear a strapless number...must google some special exercises!

Got my sister's wedding next Saturday and trying to work out if I can at least go low carb with now booze....or better still stay on plan....hmmmm one to ponder!

Xx

Ha ha the man from delmonte - he say yes! Ha ha ha. Why can't he say yes to a blue suit!!

We hired these from Moss Bros. Maybe get him to try some on and then while he's there you can say ah, let's just try this... Blue one!!

Thank you. I'm actually at my wedding weight now but wasn't as toned as I am now. Plus I gained loads as soon as I stepped foot onto the plane for our honeymoon!! Xx

the men from del monte are not invited to my wedding! I will take him to try on some suits and hopefully sway him....I mean he's got to look back at these photos in years to come and not laugh his head off lol.

thats brilliant that you're back at wedding weight and even more fabulous and toned! Have you still got your wedding dress? I would be so tempted to try it on if I were you hehe xx

Your doing great babes.

Lol at the man from delmonte. Andy came in last year with a pair of white linen trousers that he actually thought were going to come on holiday with us. Could you imagine! They were hideous and see through just to add insult to injury. They still give me the shudders thinking about them. Hel come round to your way of thinking I'm sure x

You're doing so well!! And funnily enough you could go for a body wrap once a week or once a fortnight which will help with the shrinkage! Will work better than cling film!! Lol!! Xx

You're doing brilliantly. I'm sure those size charts are pure fantasy. If I went on measurements only I would be a 20 or 22 and I'm comfortably in most 16s and stretchy 14s. Weird.

Haha i wish they were pure fantasy....but wedding dresses come up even smaller than regular clothes...and i have already been to try said dress and the measurements were true to size as i could not get the bugger past my knees! According to the measurements now i would need a size 22.....that size is too big for me now in regular clothes - yikes!!!!

xx

You're doing so well!! And funnily enough you could go for a body wrap once a week or once a fortnight which will help with the shrinkage! Will work better than cling film!! Lol!! Xx

Thanks Sammy!

I quite liked the idea of OH wrapping me cling fling and shoving me into a fully heated room to sweat the fat on a Friday night haha!

I will investigate this shrinkage wrap business for sure....wish i could squeeze in some lipo and tummy tuck before the big day lol xx

Your doing great babes.

Lol at the man from delmonte. Andy came in last year with a pair of white linen trousers that he actually thought were going to come on holiday with us. Could you imagine! They were hideous and see through just to add insult to injury. They still give me the shudders thinking about them. Hel come round to your way of thinking I'm sure x

Ahahahaha OMG i am PMSL see through linen trousers.....did you send him right back too return them?

he always gives in when it comes to clothes...he calls himself my personal Ken Doll as i always choose what he looks best in...its easier that way....thee only thing he has purchased on his own is pants and socks in the last 4 years....haha xx

Back