The Crazy World of Lozz!

Not all fake tans stink! We sell one that smells of caramel and is the best fake tan ever! It's by ModelCo and it's called Tan In A Can. Here's the link..

http://www.spacenk.co.uk/p2p/search...eyword=tan+in+a+can&sortby=bestSellers&page=1

It's amazing! You get an even almost instant tan and it does not smell! I promise. It's a spray so best place of applying it in is the shower. I usually use their mousse first and then top up with the spray if I want to look really brown.
Re posing Lozz.. I am an expert lol
One word... pout darling! ;)
Seriously though.. you are a gorgeous girl so taking pics should be a pleasure ;)
Can't wait to see the outcome xx

Thanks Mags, will have a look I am all for a nicer smelling tan xx

Brill thanks Mags, if only id known sooner i smell of biscuit! (fake tan!) lol

I've come online to escape the cupboard temptations!! Almost slipped, so grabbed a latte and thought i'd pop online! (phew) that was a close one!

I'll have ago with the picture taking, I hate photos!

Step awaaaay from the cupboard!!!! ;)
I seriously wish I lived nearer. I'd love to help. I'd do your hair and make up and we'd shoot some amazing photos! ;)
Maybe we could do that in May when we plan our minimins meeting day!
That'd be so much fun. I hope it's still going ahead...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Lozz the colour I have on my picture is the spiced chocolate excel 10, it is alot darker it came out almost balck which was a complete shock, I used it for a couple of months then saw the one you have just put on I thought the other was too harsh for me but everyone loved it.

Mags is a star with her help with makeup and stuff. xx

great avatar Lozz! xx

Morning all.....

Thanks for the Avatar comments, to be honest im not so keen on the picture but it will do for now!

Yesterday was a good day, I went to meet a friend for a coffee and ended up shoppong AGAIN!! (eeek) I think shopping is my new addiction (I do have 10 years to catch up on!)

I bought a whole outfit that WASNT BLACK!!! I bought a pair of camel/beige chinos, a sage fitted cami and a floral cropped waterfall jacket (loose 14's).... its lovely!!! and I think I look lovely in it, what a revelation! :D

I also lost 2lb this week...quite pleased with that!

I'm back at work this afternoon, we had a 2 day sale over the weekend, because I didnt work the sale I agreed to do re-call, which can be dangerous for me because I will see and scan every SALE item, thus melting my debit card!! Maybe i'll take the other halves (O/H) card.... :flirt2: :D ;)

Oh and good luck to both England and Ghana in the friendly match today... random message I know... My children are a mix of both nationalities... therefore will be watching the match with their dad whilst im at work...:(

Have a lovely day all...

Last edited:
Well done on the 2lb loss honey! Great progress!
And I so totally know what you mean about shipping being the new addiction.
Last month was the first time ever I actually went over my overdraft because I spent so much!!! Ooops! ;)
I love shopping now! I enjoy experimenting with new styles and outfits plus I really need new things that fit me well ( I'll never get tired of that excuse lol )

Not into football but sadly living with a football maniac so will have no choice but to watch the game lol

Enjoy your day huni xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

well done on ur loss Lozz xxxx

Lozz you are doing brilliantly, you must be so pleased!

Shopping is a new fav of mine to now lol

Have a great day xx

Hi Lozz
Congrats on the loss. Also, LOVING the avatar of you. You are another lovely on here. Puts me to shame :(
my avatar looks like me, minus the ribbon.
Thanks for the nice comments in my diary - you are so kind.

Isn't it great when u can go shopping and choose things that don't resemble a black sack. I'm so pleased for u Hun and well done on your two pound loss. Xxx:-Dxxx

Oh thanks everyone for all of the lovely comments!

It is amazing to see something I like, try it on and then buy it, that might have been the very first time ive done that, i normally um and arh for a while and have to try things on over and over because nothing fits or I look rubbish!

I've been back at work for the past two days after a lovely 18 day holiday... and the questions and comments have come thick and fast regarding my weight loss...
Although I'm really pleased everyone has noticed, I still find it hard to take a compliment and have everyone stare at me.... I'm a little shy believe it or not!

I re-wrote my goals on Monday, it was nice to see that I have hit a few targets one being Not to wear black all of the time, but also to see that I have a way to go.... Back on track... :p

Glad ur getting nice compliments hun... really boosts the confidence! x

Aw so pleased you seem to be feeling so good about yourself and why shouldn't you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aren't compliments great! We seem to walk a bit taller and prouder after hearing them.

So pleased for you.
xx

Well another day in the office, I do quite enjoy my job, although sometimes I do think i'm a wasted talent, i'd make the perfect P.A! lol
... ... I also think I need a pay increase! ;)

Nothing exciting to report to be honest, tried and failed with a new fake tan! (awful streaky bacon legs) :jelous:

I'm looking forward to Sunday as my family and I are going to visit my younger brother who's recently got a new home with his wife to be, we're taking our even younger brother who's just turned 16 out for a stroll and picnic, not too worried about the food element as i'll double up on packs before we go out and take my water, might even opt for some juice mix in fizzy water..... go all out ;)

Hope everyone is well!

Back