The Crazy World of Lozz!

Aw your Sunday sounds wicked, have a great time with your family xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun.....

What to wear... thats the question...

Have a fun filled weekend huni.
I'm sure you'll come up with an amazing outfit. I know you have great style sense :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Enjoy your weekend Hun and looks like ots the perfect day for a picnic the sun is actually back out haha. Well done on your weight loss and even tho you were disapointed with a sts the other week that is so much better than putting on. Keep up your great work. You are really motivating yourself now :)

Having lost the weight you have Lozz you would look stunning in anything you wear. Have a great time xx

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! I agree with all the above; you will look amazing in anything you wear.

Oh Dear!!!!!

I ate...
I dont know why.... I had the best day out, we did a 5k walk, weather was dry with sunny spells, the company was the best... no one offered me anything because they know i'm on the plan, I know im the one in control of what I put in my mouth, I'm not bothered to be honest, i know i'll feel low tomorrow when she tells me i've put on a lb or two......

It was worth it, in the sence that the whole day was brilliant , havent enjoyed myself like that in a while!

Just hope it was a one off and I can get back on track!....

Dont beat yourself up, even though you ate you still seem in control of your thoughts which is good. In the grand scheme of things I am sure it will be ok.

So pleased you had a good day xx

Glad u had a lovely day lozz. Draw a line under it and start afresh. You'll be fine. Stay strong Hun. Xxxx

Pleased you had a great day! You lapsed - move on and learn from it.

You know what to do to get back into ketosis - 4 packs, lots of water, no bars.

I was queen of the lapses when I did this diet last year. I can see in my record book where it all started - week 8. Loses are less, some STS and even some gains. It took me longer to get where I wanted to be and felt left behind by my group. Others lost 4-5 stones on foundation I struggled to lose 3.

This cost me time and money - so dont make my mistake if you can help it.

Remember the reason why you started this diet and get back in the zone asap!!

Lecture over - hope it was scrummy and worth it :)

Great advice thank you!

I'm going to talk to my LLC tonight and see what she says!

Had chance to think about yesterdays events... I think i'm rebelling because i don't really want to do the diet any more... so fed up of packs, I feel so antisocial!

I thought i had over come this feeling but obviously not... I've been thinking about moving to lite, last week I was dead set on sticking to total, whats the point if I feel unhappy...

HELP!!

:needhug: :banghead:

Aw I feel your pain hunny. I totally understand the anti social aspect of the plan it can be tough!

Going on lite could potentially slow your loss down and delay you reaching target, so if your journey to goal isn't time critical then it could be the most suitable option for you.

It is definately worth talking to your LLC and weighing up all the options, you are so close now to your goal dont lose sight of it you have done brilliantly.

Good luck in making your decision xx

:grouphugg:

My thoughts are if I stay as I am will I continue to lapse causing a one week loss then another week sts..?
The past month i've only lost 4lb...

So will going on to lite stop the lapsing...?
If im only loosing 2lb a week anyway, should I go on to lite and enjoy it a little more...?

It's sooo tough! I dont know where my head is at any more!

Lozz, I have really enjoyed reading your diary. You are doing amazingly well, and anyone doing food replacement of any kind gets my utter respect. As I am not doing it, I can't really advice for going on lite, BUT everything worth doing is going to be hard. You have done really really well, so maybe it is time, but I reckon you would be best not to decide in the space of one week- give yourself a time -frame- 2weeks, a month, just to make sure it isn't a slump you are having- everyone gets those. Use your counsellour (that's what you are paying for) but above all, recognise how well you have done, and constantly re-affirm your motivation to keep going, on whatever track is best for you.Thanks for sharing your story- I am motivated now!

Hi Lozz, Hope your not feeling too bad. And one lapse isnt the end of the world its not like youve done it every week. However if you are thinking of moving to Lite is just as good as total as long as you plan out everything in advance so you know what ingredients you need. I moved onto Lite and my first full week on it i lost 3Lbs which is the weight i was losing on Total once a week. As you get closer to goal your weight loss will slow down naturally anyway so its just an option you need to consider. But think about the Pro's and Con's. Moving to Lite doesnt mean being able to go out for meals and eating whatever you want you need to be just as if not more disaplined on Lite than you are on Total. You need to think more about what goes into your mouth were Total is all pre-set. There is no right or wrong answer the choice is totally yours. Good Luck xx

I reckon you would be best not to decide in the space of one week- give yourself a time -frame- 2weeks, a month, just to make sure it isn't a slump you are having- everyone gets those. Use your counsellour (that's what you are paying for) but above all, recognise how well you have done, and constantly re-affirm your motivation to keep going, on whatever track is best for you.Thanks for sharing your story- I am motivated now!

Thats good advice kellierocks thank you...
I'm glad you feel motivated, not sure what motivated you, but really pleased it has! :D

if you are thinking of moving to Lite is just as good as total as long as you plan out everything in advance so you know what ingredients you need. I moved onto Lite and my first full week on it i lost 3Lbs which is the weight i was losing on Total once a week. As you get closer to goal your weight loss will slow down naturally anyway so its just an option you need to consider. But think about the Pro's and Con's. Moving to Lite doesnt mean being able to go out for meals and eating whatever you want you need to be just as if not more disaplined on Lite than you are on Total. You need to think more about what goes into your mouth were Total is all pre-set. There is no right or wrong answer the choice is totally yours. Good Luck xx

I don't know if moving will help... but i've not tried lite so i dont know!

my picking or 'secret eating' is getting worse, i have been picking for a while and now it feels like a challenge...

how much can i eat and get away with...?

It's completely distructive i know this, i just havent got the tools to put it right? The picking has now turned to unhealthy foods, mainly chocolate! :cry: I think i would be so much happier with some chicken and salad once a day!

Sounds like we are on the same boat hun.
I've been struggling as you know, for a while going back and forth with my decision. Should I stay should I go ( can't say that without thinking of the clash song lol)
When I was at my crossroads last time do you remember what you told me?
You asked what would I advise myself?
So now I'm going to throw the same question out at you. What would you tell yourself if you could observe the situation from afar?
I get it. Packs ARE boring. But they're not meant to be the best tasting things in the world. They're not food remember? Try not to treat them like that. Treat them like medicine cause that's exactly what they are!
LL is designed to make you lose weight but also it helps to fix your relationship with food.
Try to think of that. I promise you that it will be worth it in the end. Especially because when you get to the RTM stage you will learn so much more and gain so much from all the knowledge.

Yes it can feel antisocial. But only you can control that. If you feel you're not fully involved in your social life just because you can't eat then I'm sorry but it's not a valid reason. You can still have a laugh and an amazing time IF your head is in the right place. Your loved ones have/ will get over the fact you can't eat and just deal with it. If not that's their problem.
I know sometimes it's just too hard. And it's ok. As long as you get back on the horse straight after.
I had a blowout yesterday and today but I know come tomorrow I'll be back on it quite happily. Yes it will slow my losses down but so what? In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. I have a whole life of managing my weight in front of me. In fact I treat lapses as a great experience of training myself to be disciplined and controlled.
Noone can be perfect at all times. Those who say they are they're either kidding themselves or are robots lol.

And no. Going on lite will not stop you lapse. Trust me. I've tried. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what diet you're on. It's ALL in your head. ALL of it.

My advise would be. Move on from the lapse and finish what you started. However it'll take you!
Come on girl. I know you have it in you. I'll be right here for you. In fact I'm on the same boat so why don't we help each other and do this damn thing!
Let me know if you want to swap numbers for more support!
Chin up chicca!!
:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks lady!

I guess your right lapses will continue because I allow it no matter what the diet!

How do I get my head out the clouds..?

I feel like my target is sooo far out of reach..?

On the plus side I do feel more possitive.. I'm off to weigh now which I know is going to be awful!! I'm going to talk with my LLC and see what she can suggest, I go on holiday next Tuesday so to loose 5lb next would be amazing! (This weeks a defo gain!)

Thanks a lot Mags i'll inbox you my number later!

Finger crossed the gain isnt too bad :hide:

Hi Lozz,

There is a whole thread on this on the main LL forum.

My advice is to stick out total if you can until you are at goal.

I had to switch to Lite for health reasons last year, I didn't really get the hang of it, and once I had tasted food the packs were not substantial enough.

I didn't reach my original goal, and I'm now back re-losing a 12lb gain and aiming for my original goal. I really wish I'd been able to achieve it last year.

If you do decide to go on to Lite try to do it gradually over a few days, after total its difficult getting your head around eating again, what you can & can't have, cooking, creating a balanced meal etc. Its not like RTM where each food is slowly introduced. The first day I just stood in the supermarket not knowing what to buy or do.

I'm sure your LLC will help you make the right decision for you. Ask if you can have a Lite book or list of allowed foods before you switch so you can at least prepare for the change.

Good luck at you WI - hope the damage isnt too bad. Hxx

Back