The Crazy World of Lozz!

Good luck Hun. It doesn't matter what the scales say tonight. It doesn't define you as a person. You know who you are and you know you can do it.
Talk more soon xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good luck at WI xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gooluck for WI hun x

Not sure if I mentioned this but loving your pic Gem, gorgeous xx

WARNING SOME DESCRIPTIVE FOOD TALK

So the Weigh in last night was always going to be bad...

Not as bad as I thought 1lb gain plus its TOTM!

All day yesterday I had my head set on moving to Lite! I even posted a thread on Lite asking how the plan works etc!
Then I had a chat with Mags (thanks Mags) Mags had kindly pointed out that even if I did move to Lite I would still continue to lapse because it's me allowing it to happen, it doesnt matter which diet i'm on!

It was like a light bulb went off!

When I got to class and spoke to my LLC she recommended that I talk about it in group, which was really helpfull, one of my questions were.... "I'm really missing chicken, yet I choose to eat chocolate...?" Why do i choose the most unhealthy food of the two..?

My rebelious child knows that eating chicken isnt as naughty as the chocolate, and the fact that I have been doing it in secret too, I might be seeking attention..? just as children do, she then asked me what would I do if my actual child did something they arnt suppose to do.... what would I do..?

My responce was to sit them on the 'naughty' step lol which isnt a bad idea to do to myself... if I feel the urge to have a lapse take a time out and think about the pro's and con's, before consuming... or to make the action concious, sit at the table put the food item on the plate get a knife and fork, rather then scoffing it in secret and pretending it never happened...

I found it very helpfull and feel completely re-focused, i'm back on that high!

This week is going to be a great week!

Thank you everyone for your support!

Yay, hoorah for Mags, she is a life saver when it comes to LL, I am not sure she recognises that herself. Crooked thinking you gotta love it! I think its brilliant that you have both found support in each other and hopefully will soon reach goal.

Glad you decided to stick with total, it was the right choice but had to be yours and no one eles.

Have a fabulous week my lovely xxx

Glad you are back on track and in the zone!! Hxx

Ladies you're gonna make me cry!
I'm so proud to be a part of your success!
X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Not sure if I mentioned this but loving your pic Gem, gorgeous xx

Thanks hun!!! thats so sweet of u to say ...hugs xx:eek:

Hey guys...

So yesterday was my first full day in a while that I had 100% stuck to the plan!!!

No nibbling, No eating, No spoon licking, drank the recommended daily allowance of water and had 3 packs and 1 bar!

I must say i felt very good this morning!

I went back to basics so spreading my packs out like i did in the beginning;
8:00 am
12:00 pm
4:00 pm
8:00 pm

I'm taking this one day at a time!

My friend in my group will be going on to route to management soon i'm really going to miss her, it's only been the two of us who have continued from the very start, everyone else has left! I really enjoy seeing her on a Monday! :( On the plus side she's going into route to management so good for her!

I'm glad I still have you guys to share my journey with!

Well done Hun. Course you've got us. Keep strong this week. You can do it. Xxx?xxx

Hello all...

Nothing much to report which could be a good thing....?

I almost slipped today i put a spoon of something in my mouth and thought is it worth it..?

My responce was no and spat it out! <<-- Go me!

With my holiday fast approaching i went and got my nails done today, they look amazing!

Really hoping for a huge 4lb loss this week, that will then take me to a loss of 3 stone!

Looking forward to watching celebrity juice tonight... any fans?

Fingers crossed for your WI xx

:eek::eek: OMG!!!! :eek::eek:

How could I forget...?

My baby boy (Who's 2 and a BIG boy as he tells me) Had his first afternoon at nursery... :cry:

My emotions were all over the place I was so proud of him for getting stuck in, and for using his manners, but i was dying inside!

He's my last one and he's leaving me:wave_cry: (thats how i felt anyway lol) my little buddy is going to nursery weep weep, I know im being silly and its not LL related but i was expecting serious emotional food cravings tonight... ive resisted them thus far and have saved a pack for when i watch my T.V.

I know that evening time is a trigger for me so i've planned in advance how I might be feeling to try and prevent a wobble! :p

Aw hunny, enjoy your freedom is what I say, he will grow up to be a big strong independant boy, obviously he will still need his gorgeous mum though. As for the wobble tonight well done you for pre planning.

I think you are FAB!!!! xxx

well done on spitting it out!!!!! ;)

I was telling my daughter about this and she did giggle, but she says it must be so hard for us xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

!t is hard...

The things we do to loose weight, eating crap just isnt worth it!

Slipped this afternoon, had a bite of my son's pizza! wasnt worth it... it never is!
But i did a have a bite! (sigh) apart from the slip I've had an ok day rather stressed, i've finished work again for a little over a week, its really hard trying to plan a holiday and organise everything we need in secret, my children dont know about the holiday its a surprise for them, and my step-dad doesnt know because were surpising him him too for his 50th!

We're taking cakes, banners, balloons etc, all planned and purchased carefully hiding reciepts... very deceptive of me!
I'm sure it'll be worth it, roll on Tuesday!:D

Hey lovely lady, so you slipped you are human on the positive side of this behaviour it was a bite, not the whole pizza. So something must be sinking in with you, as with all of us I think. Dont feel down about it, you have done brilliantly and its natural to feel deprived and have a little blip now and then, but you will soon be there chick at goal!!

Fancy going away and leaving us lol, seriously you have an amazing time with your family xx

Back