The Crazy World of Lozz!

Aww lozz what a lovely thing to do, the kids will b so excited when u tell them xxxx

We fly on Tuesday morning, not going to tell them at all, my daughter will guess when we reach the airport, love surprising them!

Flying Tuesday has worked out really well as my weigh in day is a Monday night so i'll be able to get my packs and have the motivation of group before flying!

Last night I was trying to deside on what to take, I tried on almost everything.... I thought i had ruled out the clothes that i thought looked rubbish, but to be honest the rubbish looking clothes looked rather nice! Playing dress up was a pleasure rather than a chore!

I know i shouldnt get on the scales but i have (tut tut) (I like to see it in digital!) I think i have lost 2lb..? really want to push for at least one more... I know what I need to do.... 4 packs and plenty water!
Feeling possitive!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! The sun is very much shining in the Midlands!

Hey gorgeous one

Sorry haven't added anything for a few days :( So I just read this page for now. Agree with Lady T over the blip We are only human- don't worry about it. You have done amazingly well thus far and you WILL win this battle.
As for leaving us? Awwwe, jealous of you. Love the idea of a surprise though. you are a very thoughtful person to do this.
Enjoy your weekend, sun is shining up here as well!
Gonna grab me some much needed vitamin D today and tomorrow!
xx

Aww lozz. Hope you and your family have a fab time on hols. You so deserve it. And well done for taking the packs with you. Good luck and stay strong hunnibun. Xxx

Loving the fact you enjoyed played dress up I get a real buzz trying on clothes and seeing the are hanging off me!

Wow jealous. Com I wanna a holiday and absolute respect you are taking the packs.

Certainly is glorious in the midlands x

Good luck for the WI Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a great treat you have planned for your children - have a fabulous time with them - they do grow up so fast!! xx

Have a fab holiday xxxx

Have a good flight Hun and a lovely time on hols. Relax and enjoy u deserve it. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for all of the well wishes before my holiday...
We had an amazing time, the children were so suprised, as was my step dad he looked at me 3 times before he realised, he thought it was me but logic was telling him I/we were in the U.K!

Got myself a little tan, a very little one but compared to the milk bottle look I was going for before.... I quite like, and not a fake tan bottle in sight!

had a quick look at your stats and I have to say you're all amazing, the difference of week or two! WOW!

I didnt stay completely on my packs i have to say, i did have a few cheeky ice-creams (tut tut) but really enjoyed them! I've had a look on my scales and I think I have dropped a lb or two we'll soon find out tomorrow!

Hey Lozz. Welcome back hunni. Glad you and the kids had a fab time. + a loss to boot. Well done you. Good luck for WI. Xxx:-DxxX

Enjoyed catching up with your diary Loz, new to the forum and thought I would pop by and say hi :wavey:

Welcome back!! Sounds like you and the family had an amazing time! BTW, love the new photo of you.
Good luck with the WI - I am sure you will do fine.
You have been missed
xx

Hey hunny, welcome back, so pleased you and the family had a great time!

Absolutely loving your new stunning picture, you look gorgeous! xx

How are you chicca?!!
We miss you on here!
:(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hope you ok my lovely we certainly do miss you xx

Hope you ok,how you doing?
Sexy xx

Back