The Crusty Loaf

Hello pretty lady! I had noticed you werent posting anymore. Hope your ok. God knows what im doing diet wise I jusy having my usual dramas haha!!!!

Oh I know. I've just been so busy with work and not dieting at all. I am trying to improve though so fingers crossed I manage it this time.

Oh I know. I've just been so busy with work and not dieting at all. I am trying to improve though so fingers crossed I manage it this time.

Same here darling. My hours just sometimes make it impossible somedays but I must try!!

Same here darling. My hours just sometimes make it impossible somedays but I must try!!

That's completely understandable but you must be so happy to have the bakery up and running now! That is definitely worth a few lbs!

That's completely understandable but you must be so happy to have the bakery up and running now! That is definitely worth a few lbs!

Im hardly eating from the bakery but its changed my life. Instead I have a new habit of takeaways and mars milk by the litre!

Couldnt be happier right now. Im cal counting at the second but not doing a diary as I always fail. Lets see if I can do a week solo.

Xxxx

Oooh mars milk! Yum!

Maybe you can swap takeaways for microwaved stuff? I completely understand how busy you must be and I don't mean to sound snarky if this comes across that way! x

Oooh mars milk! Yum!

Maybe you can swap takeaways for microwaved stuff? I completely understand how busy you must be and I don't mean to sound snarky if this comes across that way! x

Haha its fine love. I tried that for two weeks. I was even too lazy to put in a ready meal haha! But the tiredness is getting slightly better. So gonna start doing some easier cooking. I have so much in cupboards and freezer its mad. But sod all in the fridge hahaha

Last edited:
The hours you are putting in and the early starts no wonder you are exhausted xx I am sure in time things will fall into place, they starting a new job is stressful so should imagine it being your own business even more stressful! X I thing resisting all them amazing baked goods is amazing!! I don't know if I could have that level of control xx

Haha its fine love. I tried that for two weeks. I was even too lazy to put in a ready meal haha! But the tiredness is getting slightly better. So gonna start doing some easier cooking. I have so much in cupboards and freezer its mad. But sod all in the fridge hahaha
I can imagine being tired, gosh,you make such long days. I am always tired on my long days, I have a hard time sticking to the diet on those days, I tend to want to eat bad things all day.

I can imagine being tired, gosh,you make such long days. I am always tired on my long days, I have a hard time sticking to the diet on those days, I tend to want to eat bad things all day.

The thing is lostris I either eat too much or not enough. But cal counting on my own and seeing how i go. Sometimes i think writing a diary just gives me another thing to do! Haha.

Well morning ladies.

Yesterday we launced 3 new pasties and 2 new doughnuts.

Today we have another 2 doughnuts to launch. (People love their doughnuts!)

New pasties are pork and apple, chicken, ham and mustard and chicken and leek. And omg they are lovely!

We introduced vanilla custard and chocolate doughnuts and today we are launching a banoffe and dark choc doughnut and a blueberry and white chocolate doughnut. Hopefully ill get time to grab some pictures! Have a fab day!

Banoffee doughnut anyone?

Attachments

• 1370676633643.jpg
    1370676633643.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 40
Did u work out the PP for one of these?!? X

I did. 18pp! Haha its probably the fact that its whipped double cream, clotted cream fudge melted and banna in a doughnut dipped in 40g of dark choc and drizzled with melted clotted cream fudge!

I did. 18pp! Haha its probably the fact that its whipped double cream, clotted cream fudge melted and banna in a doughnut dipped in 40g of dark choc and drizzled with melted clotted cream fudge!

Ha Ha Ha, 18pp that's epic! Will you be sampling one? X

Haha erm...... well I had half of one!! I cant sell products that I havent tasted as they might taste rubbish.

I dont even like banoffee but they are oh em geee. Haha. As innever stick to any diet for longer than 5 mins im gonna get a new diary in the members or silver section.

Im not exactly sticking to ww. Butnon day 3 of cal counting.

Haha erm...... well I had half of one!! I cant sell products that I havent tasted as they might taste rubbish.

I dont even like banoffee but they are oh em geee. Haha. As innever stick to any diet for longer than 5 mins im gonna get a new diary in the members or silver section.

Im not exactly sticking to ww. Butnon day 3 of cal counting.

Whatever works for you Sweetie, I just love hearing about all your yummy bakery products! X

Haha aww thanks. Im trying my hardest to bring better quality and interesting items to our bakery. Im hardly the most organised person in the world but trying really hard to make this bakey a sucess.

How are you doing with ww hun?

Haha aww thanks. Im trying my hardest to bring better quality and interesting items to our bakery. Im hardly the most organised person in the world but trying really hard to make this bakey a sucess.

How are you doing with ww hun?

I think your products sound really funky, we have an independent bakery in our town and they have some yummy looking delights in the window! I'm finding WW ok, have completed 3 weeks and just used Weeklies but the losses have been slow so this week I'm going to try using some Weeklies to see if that speeds things up! Fingers crossed for a better loss this week! X

I think your products sound really funky, we have an independent bakery in our town and they have some yummy looking delights in the window! I'm finding WW ok, have completed 3 weeks and just used Weeklies but the losses have been slow so this week I'm going to try using some Weeklies to see if that speeds things up! Fingers crossed for a better loss this week! X

Ooo I got all my crossable bits crossed.

I always used my weeklies when I did ww and had better losses. Sometimes that extra food gives you metabolism a shove. I always had big losses as I have so much to lose.

Xxx

My new diary <3

http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/319457-warning-prolific-diet-swapping-cakes-inside.html

Back