The Dear Thread.

Shadaca

Silver Member
Dear Forum, I think we need a 'dear thread' here... it has worked so well on other forums I thought I'd try it here. (For those of you that aren't familiar watch and learn, you'll get the idea!)

Dear diet,
You aren't going to badly today - so far!

Dear shrove tuesday,
I won't get drawn in to your trap!

Dear god of work,
Please can I have a nice new job?

Dear Shrove Tuesday... I fight against your tempting 'promise' and refuse to bow to your smells of sweetness. They are false and will kick me out of ketosis.

Dear weather.. I was hoping to walk my pony today, as you know he needs walking to get him fitter for his backing and to get him used to going out more... well I really could have done without the cloud and rain, so if you could arrange the sun for Thursday afternoon around 3pm I'd really appreciate it. :)

Dear fairy of the house,
You are obviously on annual leave as the housework isn't getting done.. I will make more effort today to get it done, as the weather isn't up to my going out anyway, but please do hurry home!

Dear Gremlin who invaded my students - thank you for keeping me on my toes and making me appreciate the times that you allow them to work on task.

Dear Ben Elton and Freddie Mercury (and Brian May and the others): thanks for combining some songs that I am not really keen on and brilliant script into one of the best musicals I have ever seen... and allowing me a distraction from my hunger.

Dear Chocolate, Bread and Cheese: you will never conquer me again. You can come to my wall, and even get your ladder against me, but my hot oil will be poured on you and kill you. I even use night arrows.

Dear Singing Competition,

All that free wine - I'm meant to be on a diet don't you know!

Dear Me,

You are old enough to know better!

Dear Brighton Girls

I love you sooo much - And I miss you lots!

Dear Minimins,

I'm starting the cambridge diet tomorrow, please let me succeed

Dear Slim in Spirit,

You'll succeed - If I can do it anyone can!
Good luck with your journey!

Dear Boss
Please don't be a prat tomorrow - i will have to kill you if you are

Dear Weekend
Please don't let me get distracted by faffing when I should study

Dear Scales
Please please please let me have lost at least 3lbs!

xxx

dear bug fairy
Let me feel better tomorrow

Dear god sending my prayers to all who need them, such a sad week:(

Dear me, get yourself to bed your ill:D

Dear Emma - you crack me up! Go to bed!

Dear Chatterbox - you tried very hard, I'll give you that, but I IGNORED you again. Ha!

Dear TOTM - hurry up and go away, you make it all so much harder! grr.

dear water babe sarette I am going!

Dear all I wish you good night and don;t let them hungry gremlins bite!! mwah mwah

Dear assignment,
please hurry up and get yourself finished. You need to be sent to uni on monday, and you still need to grow by another 500 words. At the moment you've plateau'd somewhat.

Dear waistline & weight,
Please hurry up and shrink. But please please lose that 2lb you really don't need, so that I can finally be overweight not obese! By saturday was the time I'd had in mind.

Dear Dixie,

You are such a sweet black and furry pussycat - and I'm glad you are helping me type, I don't think I could mangage without your purry supervision.

Dear Tomorrow,

Please bring me a nice new job.

Dear Diet,

Keep going keep going keep going.

Dear application forms,
You are endless - and don't actually apply to someone coming from a freelance background. How to do how to do?!

Dear porridge,
You would be SO much better with a blob of cream and a dollop of maple syrup.

Dear mister dog walker,

So sorry to have inconvenienced you today by making you take one step to the side, so you weren't taking up the whole of the path. Yes you are absolutely right I had no right to be cycling on that path which is meant for both cycling and walking on. I also had no right to look annoyed when you forced me to stop in my tracks to wait for you to walk around me, when you chose to deliberately walk on the side of the path that I'd already put myself on so you could go to the other side and there would be no issue.
And of course it is entirely reasonable to expect me to cycle about an extra half mile or so to go all the way round the roads to get to my house when my house is about 100yards away from this path. Of course why should you have been reasonable and listen when I calmly explained this to you. And of course I have no right to an opinion anyway do I, how could I forget that.
Of course it was my mistake, I should have known you were coming so that I could have cleared the path of everyone around and got the red carpet out. After all you are such a superior human being that you deserve that.
Yours.
disgruntled cyclist.

Dear Old Navy Jeans on sale this weekend for $19, you must be available in my size when I get to the store. I am already jumpy because everytime I have tried on clothes in much smaller sizes than I ever have as an adult, I never expect them to fit but 99% of the time they do and I am amazed. So I ask you to be in the store this afternoon so I can get them and go. I also want you to be dark blue or black denim.
See you at the store,
edi

Dear scales, I am grateful that you dropped this week. Am very confused to why you cooperated, but am very grateful.

Dear sister. You are someone I love but cannot be around while I am on my journey. I will see you when I am happier in myself and my reaction to you cannot derail me from my goal.

Dear drving lesson gods,

please let my lesson go well so i dont **** it up lol

Dear cambridge gods - please let me stick to this diet and remind me to get some water down when i get home as i havent today as ive been busy.

Back