• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The devil inside....

Just thought i would share a funny moment i had yesterday.
I was in the kitchen.... head stuck in the fridge...mmmmmmm!!!:eatdrink051: what can i have... (you have all been there lol!)
I found myself talking to myself, thankfully there was only my 17 month old son in the house with me.... as i may have been locked up for my chuntering that i was having lol!!
So back to head in fridge... Devil on one shoulder, angel on the other and me having a conversation with these two lol!! I was wondering what to eat... the devil was saying have a cuppa and some biscuits and the angel saying have fruit and muller light, so i was discussing the choices out loude with myself, weighing up the pros and cons.... if i had my syns early what would i do that evening when that devil came back out to tempt me??? I opted for the fruit, but realised i had been talking to myself and my two imagianary friends lol!!!
But it also made me realise that instead of just grabbing the first thing, such as biscuits i was actually making a decision about what i was about to eat.... i actually have my head in the right place and don't feel bad about the decisions i make, i know i can have syns buy know i'm best saving them for those times of day when i need them, rather than when i'm bored and in a grazing mood... yeah me....
Note to self, don't talk allowed when anyone else is in the house lol!!! they may think i have finally lost it and gone mad!!:silly:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vikstar

Silver Member
Well done! I think it's a great thing to be able to do x

OzzieMoz

Keep on Truckin'
That is a real step change for anyone - so well done! Funny though as it reminded me of myself, I chatter to myself rather more than might seem sane :rotflmao:

Meli

Gold Member
I think the devil was shouting at me louder yesterday as I went for some biscuits--only 3 though :)

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
well done

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
bigtummymummy consider yourself well and truly 'in the zone'!! Good on you!! Soon you'll be changing your name to flattummummy!!! LOL!Xy

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
yeah i talked to myself all the time or talk to my dd who is 16 months well people thinking i'm talking to him just hope i don't do it when i'm on my own on way to work or something lol.
i need to talk myself into good food i have been terriable today