Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Yep I totally agree!! Infact I think everything smells nicer lol. Especially subway and toast!! Mmmm lol. Xxx

Urgh haven't been able to go near a subway since i got MAJOR morning sickness in there when i was pg with my first!! I think the smell will forever turn my stomach! :eek:

Ok soooo I ate party food last night annd I drank too stepped on the scales this mornin and have lost a grand total of 1lb!! Lmao. I have to laugh or else I'll cry!! But I made the desision to eat and drink. And at least u didn't gain! Here's to a hopefully big week next week although I have feelings like I'm going to have TOTM again but we shall see.

Anyone found that their periods are so more frequent on exante. I seem to be having them every 2 weeks ATM. It's silly.

Hope you lovely lot are doing ok xxx

Hi Sam, 1lb off is better than nothing! Hope you enjoyed yourself last night. I only had 2 shakes yesterday so I was starving this morning. Had a shake but then temptation set in at work and ended sharing a bag of chips with a work colleague. Feel guilty now but it was lovely : )

I'm on the pill so TOTM is the same each month.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

yeah this is true. hoping i have a bigger loss then 4lbs this week tho as thats my goal each week to keep me on track for the 1st week of december to ready goal....have also decided once i hit the 11's im going to let myself wear shorts and leggings lol i fit in them fine now but im abit self concious of wearing it as ive never done so, so kinda cant shift that physcalogical thought of me not looking ok enough to wear them so thought 11st would mark me looking ok.
Ive also seen these great pair but its annoying cus they may not be arounf when i hit the 11's and if i bough them now i wouldnt know what size to get lol. hmmmmm decisions lol xxxx

yeah this is true. hoping i have a bigger loss then 4lbs this week tho as thats my goal each week to keep me on track for the 1st week of december to ready goal....have also decided once i hit the 11's im going to let myself wear shorts and leggings lol i fit in them fine now but im abit self concious of wearing it as ive never done so, so kinda cant shift that physcalogical thought of me not looking ok enough to wear them so thought 11st would mark me looking ok.
Ive also seen these great pair but its annoying cus they may not be arounf when i hit the 11's and if i bough them now i wouldnt know what size to get lol. hmmmmm decisions lol xxxx
Morning :) well done on your loss, it's nice to have clothes thoughts ready for when u reach the next stone bracket.. Good for you.
X

Morning :) well done on your loss, it's nice to have clothes thoughts ready for when u reach the next stone bracket.. Good for you.
X

yeah gives me something to look forward too,

Havent had my first shake yet but i only have nana and vanilla left and i hate vanilla yuk!! and nana isnt lovely either lol putting an order in for some more choc lol as thas my fav and i wow misses it lol.
other then that the day isnt going to bad although i really do want food/cravings i no theyl go but maaan it seems harder lol. i almost feel like ive hit this wall blahh im sure itl pass! xxx

babezone said:
yeah gives me something to look forward too,

Havent had my first shake yet but i only have nana and vanilla left and i hate vanilla yuk!! and nana isnt lovely either lol putting an order in for some more choc lol as thas my fav and i wow misses it lol.
other then that the day isnt going to bad although i really do want food/cravings i no theyl go but maaan it seems harder lol. i almost feel like ive hit this wall blahh im sure itl pass! xxx

I love the vanilla ones! I have had chocolate 4 times at work and I've had comments of something smelling off or damp. I even had wet dog once! Most know I'm on exante but still smells odd x

haha my mum says exactly the same. and that it smells horrid but tis lovely with a sweetner, i could really eat some cheese cubes with pickled onions right now lol xxx

babezone said:
Ok soooo I ate party food last night annd I drank too stepped on the scales this mornin and have lost a grand total of 1lb!! Lmao. I have to laugh or else I'll cry!! But I made the desision to eat and drink. And at least u didn't gain! Here's to a hopefully big week next week although I have feelings like I'm going to have TOTM again but we shall see.

SNAP!!!! 1 lb loss for me but I have been off plan or nibbling for 4 days so pleased with that x

Soooo I'm back after a couple of days of naughtyness I haven't really binged or anything or had chocolate but I have had a takeaway and meal out which wasn't very healthy of me but I did leave half if not more of all dinners that I ate. Which I'm proud off. I have back to back events from today but I can't be doing with the feeling food gives me after I've eaten it. That horrible sluggishness ima try to sail through till Saturday and have a couple drinks sat. But I'm not thinking that far ahead just want to do day by day ATM. My first obstacle Is the movies tonight. Were I am to resist food and popcorn.
Going to order more chocolate shakes as I really feel that's getting to me too. But bye for now xxxxxx

Aw you can do it hon :) how did u get on at the cinemas? I had a blip too:( but 10.10 is so important to me, I need to do this... Come on girlie let's reach goal together hon.
Xx

babezone said:
Soooo I'm back after a couple of days of naughtyness I haven't really binged or anything or had chocolate but I have had a takeaway and meal out which wasn't very healthy of me but I did leave half if not more of all dinners that I ate. Which I'm proud off. I have back to back events from today but I can't be doing with the feeling food gives me after I've eaten it. That horrible sluggishness ima try to sail through till Saturday and have a couple drinks sat. But I'm not thinking that far ahead just want to do day by day ATM. My first obstacle Is the movies tonight. Were I am to resist food and popcorn.
Going to order more chocolate shakes as I really feel that's getting to me too. But bye for now xxxxxx

I need to order some shakes as the soups are getting to me as well (hate mushroom one, and tomato is starting to get to me). I can't say much about being naughty...that seems to be my middle name but doing well this week.
Good luck at the movies.....mmm popcorn...love it. Have fun tonight x

Hey everyone, well ive had the crappest week in regards to food i think i have eaten everything i possibly could..everything i fancied in the time i havent eaten i have ate......

things like
chinease
indian
mac donalds
kfc
buffet food
alcohol
chocolate

i actually cant believe ive managed to fit every1 of those things into 1 week that is soo soo bad.
i did have a sneaky weigh in this morning which showed a couple of lb gain but im skipping yesterdays weigh in and going to start a fresh tomorrow and have my weigh day on a monday tooi need these nxt 5 days to get bk into it guna try n stay in doors all week to re focus. i really need a kick up the A$$ so pleaseee helps me xxxxx

lol your week sounds rather like mine! kinds of glad im not the only one to slip up this way - i feel so bad... determined to get back on it tomorrow and storming through til xmas.

I've been naughty too back to it tomorrow x

well so far so good today. just having my first shake now i actually cant believe how much ive missed the flavour i had my used to be favourite chocolate milkshake at the weekend. and i thought i was going to love it considering i got quite closed to having 1 a day before i started the diet and well it didnt even taste that nice and havig this choc shake now its like mmmmm yummy. only have trick or treating with the kiddies tonight and im not much of a sweetie eater any way so shouldnt phase me to much another thing is what with doing no diet for a week ive had the odd things like can of coke etc and my god 3 days now ive had tooth ache. thats the 1 thing that did stop whilst having nothing else nut exante coke/drpepper zero just cant wait to be bk in the swing of things xxx

Back