Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

soo todays not going to bad actually im on track for the right amount of water trying to force it down me lol.
havent got much planned really so id imagine everything will go smoothly.
The scales gained 1lb but im trying not to think about it too much as i know lots can happen in 4 days.
am going to post a picture of a before and after face shot to motivate me
so i know how well ive done. its not till i look at photos till i can see a real difference. so ( No Lauging lol )

The old pic was 3 years ago ( left) the new pic was 3 days ago ( right )

Beforeafter1.jpg

I wish the bottom half looked ok enough to take photos of but ive never been ok with full body shots really
Thats all from me atm wil be back later bye xxxx

lol cant believe ive been trying to shift the weight 3 years! lol! xx

Wow, well done you!!!! Beautiful :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You totally remind me of someone.... Dunno who but your very familiar to me.... Xx

Aww thank you guys :eek:) giv me a lil boost.
Todays been good, have decided i will be doing ts untill the 29th ( halloween party) am going drink maybe hav a few party nibbles if their some. and then get back onit the next day,
Also i worked it out if i can loose on average of 4lbs a week then i will be at goal the first week of december! thats so not long away at all!
i just hope my mind can realise ill be at a normal weight instead of over weight.
I know i can do this tho thats the main thing.
just funny cus i was thinking oo no ill have that 5 corse meal on the 17th and well i may not even be on exante come the 17th lol.
Hope you guys are all doing great! heres to being a LOSER! xxx

Finding today super hard can't seem to stop thinking about food. It's every where I go. And tomorrow is a party. I know I can go without the alcohol but it's the resisting the temptation of party food. Had to sit through macdonalds earlier too that sucked A$$ humpfhh! Only just having my second shake. And ran out of meal bars :eek:( and crushing ice to noisy when kids in bed so will just have 2 shakes I no it's bad. Ahh it's just hard some days!! and the scales arnt looking great this week at all don't understand xxxx

babezone said:
Finding today super hard can't seem to stop thinking about food. It's every where I go. And tomorrow is a party. I know I can go without the alcohol but it's the resisting the temptation of party food. Had to sit through macdonalds earlier too that sucked A$$ humpfhh! Only just having my second shake. And ran out of meal bars :eek:( and crushing ice to noisy when kids in bed so will just have 2 shakes I no it's bad. Ahh it's just hard some days!! and the scales arnt looking great this week at all don't understand xxxx

Hope you're ok. I had a works lunch today and had a non WS meal with a glass of wine :-D oops! Back to a soup tonight then back to TS tomorrow. I went on the scales this morning and it said 2lbs up since WI not sure why?? Could be due to not drinking enough water but I was TS tues and wed! Really wanted the meal and wine so no regrets! Try to have the extra shake if you can. I'm sure the scales will play ball soon x

I can't believe today you was texting me to get me to help you lol!! You have been my rock today and the day is nearly over and we bloody done it!!!! Sending that pic of mcdonalds tho ... Just mean :p lol x

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

You thought the picture was bad!! You should of tried sitting there sipping ya coke zero whilst 3 kids n 2 adults are their way through macdonalds menu lol it was torture especially with how I was feeling yesterday lol xxx

babezone said:
You thought the picture was bad!! You should of tried sitting there sipping ya coke zero whilst 3 kids n 2 adults are their way through macdonalds menu lol it was torture especially with how I was feeling yesterday lol xxx

You definitely have more will power than me! Well done! Hope you have a good day today x

Been there, done that! The thing is i always think MacD's always smells much better than it tastes, which makes it so much harder!

Yep I totally agree!! Infact I think everything smells nicer lol. Especially subway and toast!! Mmmm lol. Xxx

Starting Exante next week, it's so lovely to be able to hear how well people are doing and how honest people are about how difficult it can be at times. You have all made me feel that it's possible....in six months I could be where I want to be.....then the work will really start...dealing with my food demons and staying at a healthy weight!! Thanks for sharing your stories....it really helps
Clare xx

Back