Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

babezone

Hi there everyone, my name is Sam :)
im 25 in a couple of months and have yo yo dieted for years!!. I have 2 kiddies! and weighed my heaviest at 17st 3lb just before i got pg with my first Archie, i then went on to loosing some weight whilst pregnant and after lost a total of 33lb on ww i then fell pregnant with my daughter and piled all the weight back on. she was born 10/03/10 i have bn up and down since and i now currently weigh 14st 13lb I have just orderd my bumper pack from "exante" which will arrive tomo. so my start date will be 31/08/11

I am very excited and nervous about starting this diet, i cant wait to finally see a new me, and i can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. And hope to have so much more confidence, as well as slowly introducing excersize.

Ive herd that your all a lovely bunch and offer great support. so will be greatful for any1 to listen to me moan and whinge my way through the first few days and will very much appreciate some1 kicking me up the back side when i need it. Would also be greatful for any tips etc.

Well done if you red through this far and i look forward to speaking with you all.

Sam xxx :)

Welcome Sam! It's truly a wonderful diet! My advice is to drink lots of water ( little and often ) not all in one go and reduce carbs today. I'll find your transition into ketosis so much quicker if you do. Also when you feel low or are struggling with cravings come right on here. The girls and guys are amazing! Xx

DAY 1
So i recieved my bumper pack this morning, and started today, its actually not been too bad! although im actually not hungry at all i am still wanting food lol. seeing my kiddies eat dinner makes my mouth water lol.

Exante accidently got my order wrong too i orderd 84 shakes 21 of each flavour but only got sent 42 choc and 42 banana so they are resending me the vanilla and strawberry, but cant really complain at half a months worth of shakes for free! lol

Ive drank loads of water and my gosh doesnt my body no it, ive done nothing but go to wee all day haha!
Hoping the wanting food subsides soon, but as far as hunger goes ill be fine if it stays like this.
Hope everyone else is doing ok.
122 days till NYE really hoping i can be at my goal by then. :eek:) xxx

Hiya Sam you started at a similar weight to me and I lost an amazing 7lb 1st week. I'm on wk 2 now. To be honest I stiil fancy eating food and think about it alot cos I really am a food addict. Apparently these cravings will fade over time. Just stick with it, I wish I had done it at your age instead of in my 30's. Stay focused and u will be at your goal by NYE no prob!!

Good luck Sam, get through the first week and it becomes a lot easier, drink plenty of water and have plenty of trips to the loo as a result :D

Hi Sam! The very best of luck. Am sympathising over the baby weight as I'm trying to loose mine too!. Well done on getting through day 1. By this time next week you'll be swooning over your great loss I bet!

Hey sam :)

Just found your diary , text me as much as you like Hun! So proud of you getting through your first day after all it was my kick up your ass that got you here hehe

Can't wait to hear of your loss xxxx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Thanks kerry hun! xx
DAY 2
Wel first of lets just say i cant believe im still at it!. i had an afternoon surrounded by food at the indoor soft play, be it only chips/ burgers etc being surved they all looked bloody lovely! i was sat there with my meal bar taking the teenyest of bites trying to make it last me the whole 5 hours! wat a struggle! buttt i got through it,
Am feeling abit miserable atm my partner has just orderd an indian and im going to have to sit here without, as i had my banana shake at half 6 which my god was vile lol.
Cant wait for my strawberry and vanilla shakes to arrive so i can try something new as the choc and nana shakes really arnt nice!

I know i can do this! and tbh im not hungry at all i know im not yeah im getting the odd rumbles but nothing serious!. I just miss the food and want to eat it i just love food!
I did have the hands shaking for a few hours earlier but theyve seemed to settle abit now. am definetly going to try and save the bar for my evening meal as thats my worst time of feeling like i need to eat.

Am also not sure how to no when my body has hit ketosis i dont have any sticks am just hoping once i see that weightloss on wednesday it will be enough to keep me going thru to the next week! and so on!

A big well done to all of you whose made it past day 2 and more hopefully the missing/wanting food subsides soon :(

Hun of course your missing food!! Food is a massive part of everyone's life especially people like us! Just remember your where u are now because of food and your not happy because of food!! When you get to goal , which you will :) you will be able to eat those foods again!! I say it time and time again it's our relationship with food that makes people over weight since dec not touched a diet and I have eaten what I wanted !! I'm 7lbs lighter I just haven't over eaten for my body does that make sense?? VLCD just make you think well it did me! So proud of you xxx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Hi sam :)

Your doing so well x I'm nearly at week 2 wi and the days are going quicker now ... So hang in there :)

Thanks for the support :)
Day3
This morning! well.. i felt soo week and drained i had such little energy i wondered how on earth i was going to get thru today.
But tried to quickly rustle up half a shake as a hot chocolate. Still not finding them at all yummy!. well any way bout half hour later my energy levels rised a little. I dont feel to bad now. feel like i can actually get through the day now. wish the delivery for the other flavours would hurry up and arrive. i think i also need to look into maybe getting to sweetners and possibly some sort of flavourings for things to make them taste a little better, ive never been much of a coffee fan, but if any of you know of anything that makes the shakes taste nicer, i just think they lack in flavour.

Cant wait for weigh in next wednesday, am also looking forward to my meal bar for t tonight lol. even tho it doesnt taste amazing in my head its like having a choc rice crispie bar or something. and wil make me feel like i am eating something,

Hope your all doing good :) xx

How are you getting on today, hope you are doing ok

DAY 5

Wow i cant believe im on day 5 today already! its becoming little easier - more routine asuch. was a real tester for me last night tho! i had a wedding reception to go to which has alcohol and buffet. i had zilch!! of either not even a taste or a sip. am really proud of myself! i just tooka bottle of coke zero and my bar to manage on i cudnt even finish that off seemed to be very dry last night lol. im finally liking the milkshakes with loads of crushed ice almost like a slush puppy! i didnt drink as much water as i should have yesterday as got up really late which knoked me a ittle. had a sneaky peek at the scales too but no jinxing it by announincing it just yet will wait till this wednesdays weigh in! but a very very pleased so far! i am also enjoying the smell of food more lol seeing as i cant eat it i like it when a nice smell of food comes in and im like mmmmm ima have you in 4 months lol! although i think im starting everythig i smell at the moment i seem to think its food when this isnt nesserily the case lol.

Do you think its possible for me to have lost the weight in my fingers lol!! my engement ring seems like its looser and will slip of so much easier!

Will probably check in tonight to but bring on day 5 had my half a shake :)

cant wait to get slim!!!! xxxx

Well done, you're doing great! Im a similar weight and now on day 6. Had a blip last night but back on track. I also noticed my engagement ring getting loose so must be. Keep it up x

Hey sam

So proud of you going strong last night and yes definitely your ring will be looser :) I was finally 100% woo hoo thanks for your help xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

I'm on day one today I don't mind the shakes I think they taste ok but I've only ever managed day one but reading your posts and how if rousting at it its not too bad makes me think come on so I am going to get through day one today!!! I am going to be a lot smaller by new years eve x

I'm on day one today I don't mind the shakes I think they taste ok but I've only ever managed day one but reading your posts and how if rousting at it its not too bad makes me think come on so I am going to get through day one today!!! I am going to be a lot smaller by new years eve x

Good attitude!

Congratulations to every one on their weight loss, it is really inspsiring and does not make me feel so lonely on my Exante journey. I have got to do day 6 and have lost 7 pounds, I usually tend to end up giving up at day 5, so I am really motivated to stick to it this time. I have finally got into the 13's!! Tasha x

Back