Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

DAY8
Soooo Feel abit better today, still got the hankering for something savory, i just keep having to say to myself 11lb sam 11lb!!! 3lbs off a whole stone! in 1 week thers no way i can give up. Its just that moment of feeling all happy a second then i think mmmm wats for tea then remember nothing! lol. but soon make my shake and get over it. Got some senna today im assuming this is ok to take on the diet.

Put my jeans on this morning and noticed they were baggier around my belly not to much i couldnt wear them but enough to notice.
Cant wait to get my strawberry n vanilla shakes to finally try!! hoping the strawberry one is nice! not sur on vanilla as ive not really ever been a vanilla fan and i dont like coffee but may do strawberry and vanilla.
Managed to drink alot more water today. i really lacked that yesterday. so thinking that may of been why i felt so much on a downer.
My step dads meal on saturday, but we havent got a babysitter so quite handy i can stay at home with the kiddos and dont have to part take in an all you can eat chinease!!

Im already getting confused on days tho lol i really thought i was on day 9 untill i updated my diary and realised it was 8 lol.
Im just shocked ive actually got this far i no its only 8 days but its 8 days more then i thought i could do. and its defo getting more routine without even having to think about it
And am still not hungry i get the odd belly rumbles which actually reminds me i need my shake.
So all is good today :eek:) xxxx

you have done the hard part (getting through the first few days) and i can promise that over the next week or 2 you will start to think about food less and less. exante just becomes habit! before i knew it here i am having done 6 weeks! i hardly think about food now (unbelievable for a ex-chocoholic like me), if i smell stuff it makes me think about it but i just remind myself I dont need it.

good luck, keep on going - we can do this!!!

DAY 9
Been ok today exante wise, although my two gorgeous toddlers have been a nightmare today. making my stress levels really high i had 5secs of thinking aragh i cud just give up! but i didnt, stayed strong lol.
I just keep trying to picture my ass in some skinny size 14 jeans, i no it will come quickly but i just want it to hurry nowww.
Short one for me tonight hope all you lovely lot are getting along great xx

DAY 10
Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!! oooowaaa not even this indian that stews eating right next to me not the popadoms or keema neen none of it!!.......seriously tho just looking at hes plate i dont feel ready to trust myself with food. i feel abit confident with home prepared cooked meals. but not takeaways, i know i would just clear the whole plate or at least do my utter most to try!.

i think the only way im ever going to be able to over come takeaway portion sizes is by simply sharing one that way i cant have more oorr have 1 like once a month! i was quite terrible before like having probably 3 a week just bcus of pure laziness and by time stewie finished work i couldnt be botherd to cook. But have funnily supprised myself actually lol cus all this week and last i cooked! which is quite a rarity for me, ive done cassarols suprememes. chilli i kinda feel its the closest im actually going to get to eating food.

I remember seeing somewhere about a lady being hypnotyized into thinking she had had a gastro band fitted which made her eat less , im seriously considering it, will have to do some reaserch.

Hope all you lovely lot are doing ok. i cant wait to be writing Day 50 in my diary saying how im a scrummy size ..... i cant wait to be able to go in shops like warehouse , topshop and some nice designer shops and no their teeeny 16's ( really 12's lol ) are actually going to fit me!!!

Any way thats all from me for now, if you managed it to the end then wel done sorry if i blabbbled abit.
choweee xxx

Ahh I mean Like an actual person doing it. And me going to someone an laying down. I'd never have the time or peace and quiet to do it at home on cd. Xxx

Hi Sam, I think we just need to persevere with this and we'll see the results we want! Sure we can eat what we want but we need to learn to eat less so we dont end up back at square one. I'm sure you'll do it once you fit into the clothes at riverisland etc. Seriously though, they do need to look at their sizes..i think i'm a 22 in there! I have never been a 20 or 22 in my life!

Do river island go past a size 18 then?
If so ill so be checking it out lol.
DAY 12
Lol well at least i think im on day 12 im finding it hard to keep track i didnt write in last night day11 but i think i had the hardest night ever last night!! i ended up going to the all you can eat chinease!! omg!! how hard was it! i had to watch like 9 people go up again and again to eat all this scrummy food!...But i did it i didnt give in.
Today we went to my step dads as it was hes birthday they all had hotdogs and burgers for dinner! ooo again they looked so dam nice. i seriously have no idea how i was turning this food down. i have however tho been really really rubbish with water today and yesterday. i got up late both days and have been busy so not had time to stop and drink but will pick that up again by tomo hopefully. Tried the vanilla shakes today ...i just cant handle vanilla ive never liked flavour vanilla in shakes and didnt taste nice today lol im loving the strawberry shakes tho. after ive crushed all the ice and mixed it all together it reminds me of drinking a shake from maccy d's mmmm

Looking forward to this weeks weigh in i hope the water isssue for today and yest wont let me down. i also have TOTM which will most likely go on into next week too at this rate. Hope it wont affect WI too much either. but all my jeans r now offically to big. only 1 pair i can still get away with as their super skinnys. just baggy on the belly. am going to treat myself to a size 16 pair of jeans which will probably be to small but hopefully i will fall into them soon!!!

Thats all from me today!! but all is good and am so looking forward to all the results i see over the coming weeks xxxx

DAY 13

ooo weigh day is nearly here, have some slight stomach hunger cramps atm saying that i think im due a shake so thats probably why, Can notice more of my clothes getting bigger now my leggins seem to be so baggy lol. Im going to treat myself to a pair of jeans that i want from dorothy perkins seeing as its 25% off. but what ever size i am in the shop when i try them on ill be getting he size down from them. hopefully a size 16. Fingers x ill fit in them in a month or so. Cant believe its been almost 2 weeks already it does seem to be going a little faster now. still cant wait to have 8 weeks under my belt and cant believe how good i have been when faced with all the food i would normally eat. ive not had a bite of anything. Who knew that all this will power was was inside bursting to get out!.
Its like i have some occassions coming up. And as much as i am tempted and do feel like going of plan to enjoy some party food with friends its like i cant justify a plate of party food that will get me out of ketosis and then have a miserable few days getting back into it. maybe ill just have 2 cocktail sausages lol.
Also if anybody loves the vanilla shakes ill happily swap them for strawberry flavour! as thats my fav lol.
i think when im going to do AAM week im going to have the same each night just so that i dont have to think about what im eating to much can i have eggs on AAM week. I was thinking 2 eggs handfull of sliced chicken some musrooms cooked in water and onions made into an omlette does that sound right to anybody that has done it. and that will be every day.
Onwards and downward bring on tomo woo xxxxxx

Well done!!

My weight has stayed the same for five days I am getting rather frustrated!! Tasha x

mine done that huni thru from tuesday to saturday maybe cus i had a big loss week before but im hoping i see an ok ish result tomo its TOTM too if only the first week cus be the same for every wk Good luck for WI xx

Thank you honey, I lost 8lb the first week, lost a further two pounds, and gained them again, and have stayed the same. Good luck tomorrow x

I swer onions were on the minimal carbs thred with a star for healthy. I Wud literally only be having a couple of slices will have to look up how much they are xx

Mine also stayed the same from tuesday WI to sunday Not weighed today cos i'm getting annoyed! My TOTM end of this week but always bloat out the few days before :-( Good luck with WI tomorrow, mines the same...dread!

Good luck for tomorrow!! x

DAY 14
The worst day of my life ever! words cant even describe how i am feeling right now. i had a call during the early hours of this morning to be told my sister caz who is 23! was dying! i rushed to the hospital as quick as i could but she died in the ambulance. she had a heart attack and bloody 23! im in so much hurt right now i feel i can hardly breathe!
All i have pictured is her on the table alone and us having to leave her, i just wish here was something i could do or could of done.
Needless to say ive not eaten a thing let alone drank 3ltrs of water. will try and continue tomorrow but i have a very long and rough road ahead these next couple of weeks, just feel lost

Back