Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Soo weigh day today and i have lost an amazing ......dum....dum.....dum -11lb
I actually cant believe ive actully lost the same this week as i did in my first week!!! the scales did show between 11.12-12.0 each time i stood on it but i didnt want to be to gready and take the lowest reading lol. so i am now 12 stone on the dot!! i think i finally have a system that works for me. 2 weeks on 1/2 weeks off then 2 weeks on again. Im still trying to get the thought of slug and lettuce out my head but it is proving difficult lol xxx
fantastic....:wow::wow:xx

babezone said:
Soo weigh day today and i have lost an amazing ......dum....dum.....dum -11lb
I actually cant believe ive actully lost the same this week as i did in my first week!!! the scales did show between 11.12-12.0 each time i stood on it but i didnt want to be to gready and take the lowest reading lol. so i am now 12 stone on the dot!! i think i finally have a system that works for me. 2 weeks on 1/2 weeks off then 2 weeks on again. Im still trying to get the thought of slug and lettuce out my head but it is proving difficult lol xxx

Wow well done :) that's a fantastic loss!!! I hope to have a decent loss next week but think it will be small this week due to TOTM....

Hooray you x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Woooooo hooooo check you out!!!! Well done :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow how yummy does spagettti on toast look tonight lol.!! maaan do i am excited about 1 thing...i got some new clothes today 2 new tops both 12 :eek:) 2 dresses 1 fits perfect and size 14 and the other is a 14 but i think i cud of done with a size 12. cant wait to wear one on saturday night :eek:) xxx

babezone said:
wow how yummy does spagettti on toast look tonight lol.!! maaan do i am excited about 1 thing...i got some new clothes today 2 new tops both 12 :eek:) 2 dresses 1 fits perfect and size 14 and the other is a 14 but i think i cud of done with a size 12. cant wait to wear one on saturday night :eek:) xxx

I am so happy for you....can't wait to catch up!!!

Hey hun how you doing?? Ready for your night out?? Make sure you get out out ketosis before having any drinks....so they say x

Morning chick how's it going?

Happy Friday x

meeeeehhhh!!!! lol ive drawn the line cancelled my birthday meal out i feel fat and need this weight gone ill report back later if ive made it that far lol.

_____________________________________________ ( the line )

Oh hun, don't stress over it, you're allowed to enjoy yourself once in a while ;)

You've drawn a line under it now.

You are by no means fat!! Absolutely gorgeous x

meeeeehhhh!!!! lol ive drawn the line cancelled my birthday meal out i feel fat and need this weight gone ill report back later if ive made it that far lol.

_____________________________________________ ( the line )
How's was ya day chick ? You back on it with me today ? ( hope so ) :)

Ok. Sooo I actually feel a muppet writing this as I feel I have Said it so many times and I'm failing. I duno whats wrong with me I can get to about 4ish then the hunger sets in and I start thinking sod it I'll start Tomo. Then If by chance I manage to overcome that 4pm come half 7 at night its like I talk to stew almost trying to get him to say let's have " some food for dinner" so I feel I have an excuse to eat. I know deep down I want to do it and can do it and I no if I can do it for 2 days then ill b bk into the swing of things. But it's getting there I'm really going to try tomorrow I'm armed with strawberry water this time hoping it gets all the water and me and I'll still feel I'm having some flavour. I just need to occupie myself from say 10-2 that way I can have a shake at half 2 and 6 I also really need to try n get sum rasberry ultra slim bars as I've really gone off the chocolate ones.

I just really need all your help Tomo please.
Also If anyone can find the list of drinks were allowed could you link it in here for me as I've been searching but can't seem to find it any where.

Thanks for reading. Xxxx

Hi hun, glad to hear from you. I've just pinched this from a sticky so hope it attaches ok.

Rule of thumb when it comes to soft drinks is anything with NO citric acid...
and, so it would seem, NO lactic acid

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
tescos own strawberry water
Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame)
Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)

I'm finding it a struggle but moving in the right direction....very slowly!!!

We'll get on the wagon together x

Last edited:
Back