The diary of a dreamer.

Hey well done :)))
I've just failed Cambridge diet, now trying WW. Just like you, great intentions full of hope for myself, lots of willpower and posative thoughts.... But always end up giving in, which would be ok if I had a packet of crisps and thought that was silly, but I have a packet of crisps then think I have ruined my diet and have more crisps then chocolate then anything and everything !!!
Oooops, I got off track!!!
7lbs, that's brill, you must be really pleased well done x

Wow you are cracking the diet whip hard girl !!! This is a strict regime, are you doing it until your Graduation ( sorry to be a bit dim, but is this a ceremony, presentation type thing or a do in the evening party thing...or both ?? ) I don't blame you....special events like this usually have me sobbing in my boots/ the changing room/ kitchen/ everywhere !!!!!!

I have tried squillions of diets over the years, and I'm still trying, and I mix it up all the time.....I'm not up and down at the mo, but not losing either..... Had the last naughty day this week with Mr Diva's Birthday Dinner Rampage, 3 course meal.... All non low fat..... Red and white wine and cream coffee liquers ( how I worship at their altar of lovliness !! )

Have a good weekend

Diva x

P.S
If your Graduation includes a party party what will you be wearing ??? I'm a closet fat Fashionista !!! Haha !!!!

Hey well done :)))
I've just failed Cambridge diet, now trying WW. Just like you, great intentions full of hope for myself, lots of willpower and posative thoughts.... But always end up giving in, which would be ok if I had a packet of crisps and thought that was silly, but I have a packet of crisps then think I have ruined my diet and have more crisps then chocolate then anything and everything !!!
Oooops, I got off track!!!
7lbs, that's brill, you must be really pleased well done x

Hey! awww thanks :)
Hun, I can completely relate to the crisps thing... done it so many times... "oh i've gone over my syns! f**k it, i'll go for a chinese buffet" haha. so silly, isn't it?
I hope WW works out for you!
love xoxo

Wow you are cracking the diet whip hard girl !!! This is a strict regime, are you doing it until your Graduation ( sorry to be a bit dim, but is this a ceremony, presentation type thing or a do in the evening party thing...or both ?? ) I don't blame you....special events like this usually have me sobbing in my boots/ the changing room/ kitchen/ everywhere !!!!!!

I have tried squillions of diets over the years, and I'm still trying, and I mix it up all the time.....I'm not up and down at the mo, but not losing either..... Had the last naughty day this week with Mr Diva's Birthday Dinner Rampage, 3 course meal.... All non low fat..... Red and white wine and cream coffee liquers ( how I worship at their altar of lovliness !! )

Have a good weekend

Diva x

P.S
If your Graduation includes a party party what will you be wearing ??? I'm a closet fat Fashionista !!! Haha !!!!

I'm going to do it for a few months to get a big chunk of the load off and then i might start slimming world again so I can monitor my weight, what do you think?
It is strict, but its working and I'm not hungry so its cool :D

There is a graduation ceremony and then I'm going for a meal with the folks (going to have any meal i want cause its my special day haha) AND THEN few drinks with uni friends <3!

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling.
Its good that you haven't gained! Now you've had a little rampage hopefully you got it out of your system and are ready to get stuck into it.

For my graduation I'm wearing a black, mid-length sleeve dress, black shiny leather 2 inch heals with a little buckle and a clutch bag. Nice and classy :) I'll take a picture and show you!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too!
xoxo

Ohhhh, dress sounds nice....I too have gone down the route of a new black cocktail dress for Christmas/party season....already have silk peep toe heels....looking for a little evening bag now....oh and a new shrug to cover the bingo wings...haha !!! Weigh in tomorrow, eeek, but it's time to knuckle down, and be good !! I am buying some Slimfast shakes tomorrow, just as my two new kittens are the Diet Police and won't let me have breakfast in peace.....so will have those just for this week..... I will let you know my weight tomorrow.........

Ohhhh, dress sounds nice....I too have gone down the route of a new black cocktail dress for Christmas/party season....already have silk peep toe heels....looking for a little evening bag now....oh and a new shrug to cover the bingo wings...haha !!! Weigh in tomorrow, eeek, but it's time to knuckle down, and be good !! I am buying some Slimfast shakes tomorrow, just as my two new kittens are the Diet Police and won't let me have breakfast in peace.....so will have those just for this week..... I will let you know my weight tomorrow.........

Slimfast is really good, it satisfies my appetite.
Hopefully next year we'll be wearing smaller, little black cocktail dresses :)
How did your weigh in go?
xoxo

Hi there. I'm new to this site but just read your diary and the first bit really moved me. I am 18 and "obese" my doctor said but I feel I can really relate to you as we are both quite young nd trying everything! I have just finished college and taking a year out before I do performing arts at uni. I was desperate to start this year but really don't have the confidence to get up in front of a crowd and act. It's my dream to perform but have lost all my confidence. I always thought I was overweight but looking back at photos I just want to slap myself, I looked fine!! I would love to look like that now! Lol any way am re-joining slimming world tomorrow because I know it works for me. I lost two and a half stone last time but now I'm a stone heavier then I was when I first started!! any way I stopped going slimming world because i missed a few classes and I was ashamed to go back because I knew I'd gone totally off track so please don't let it put you off going back. If I'm honest I don't think you should do the shakes because even though it's coming off fast and your seeing great results when you start eating again you might start putting weight on again. I did exactly the same with slim fast and when I started eating again it piled back on and i was dieting!! Any way sorry I'm rambling but just a thought, I think doing slimmers would b a lot better for you in the long run. Any way keep up the good work and good luck :) xx

Slimfast is really good, it satisfies my appetite.
Hopefully next year we'll be wearing smaller, little black cocktail dresses :)
How did your weigh in go?
xoxo

hi...I lost a pound.....don't know how.....must have gained 5 after my naughty two weeks....hell....who am I kidding it was nearly three weeks !!! Hehehe !

So 213 lbs.....and I forgot to get Slimfast shakes....was more concerned with remembering the kitten food !!! So will be trying to eat a bowl of cereal standing up in the kitchen, with two kittens circling my feet !!!!

diva x

P.S. forgot to say I lurve the piccy you look soo pretty !!!

Hi there. I'm new to this site but just read your diary and the first bit really moved me. I am 18 and "obese" my doctor said but I feel I can really relate to you as we are both quite young nd trying everything! I have just finished college and taking a year out before I do performing arts at uni. I was desperate to start this year but really don't have the confidence to get up in front of a crowd and act. It's my dream to perform but have lost all my confidence. I always thought I was overweight but looking back at photos I just want to slap myself, I looked fine!! I would love to look like that now! Lol any way am re-joining slimming world tomorrow because I know it works for me. I lost two and a half stone last time but now I'm a stone heavier then I was when I first started!! any way I stopped going slimming world because i missed a few classes and I was ashamed to go back because I knew I'd gone totally off track so please don't let it put you off going back. If I'm honest I don't think you should do the shakes because even though it's coming off fast and your seeing great results when you start eating again you might start putting weight on again. I did exactly the same with slim fast and when I started eating again it piled back on and i was dieting!! Any way sorry I'm rambling but just a thought, I think doing slimmers would b a lot better for you in the long run. Any way keep up the good work and good luck :) xx

Wow!! We really do have a lot in common, don't we?
Its a shame that you feel like you have to take a gap year to loose weight and gain confidence. My experience as an over-weight performing arts student was fantastic! It actually helped my confidence because any physical work we did I could always do it just as good as the size 8's in the class. And I was always told I'm a castable just the way I am.

Thank you for you honest opinion but i'm happy with this diet at the moment and how its going for me. I've done a lot of research and if it all goes to plan I wont be putting the weight back on. I only plan on doing this to get the first 4 stone off anyways.

Thank you for your message hun, if you need any advice about uni's or courses let me know.
Good Luck on Your journey,
let me know how it goes.
xoxo

hi...I lost a pound.....don't know how.....must have gained 5 after my naughty two weeks....hell....who am I kidding it was nearly three weeks !!! Hehehe !

So 213 lbs.....and I forgot to get Slimfast shakes....was more concerned with remembering the kitten food !!! So will be trying to eat a bowl of cereal standing up in the kitchen, with two kittens circling my feet !!!!

diva x

P.S. forgot to say I lurve the piccy you look soo pretty !!!

Oh wow thats excellent!
I'm jealous you're 213 ib... I'm 252 ib... gonna weigh myself on friday again and hopefully I'll have lost a big number again.

Aww thank you so much hun. :)
can't wait till i can take full body shots haha.
xoxo

thechaplingirl said:
Wow!! We really do have a lot in common, don't we?
Its a shame that you feel like you have to take a gap year to loose weight and gain confidence. My experience as an over-weight performing arts student was fantastic! It actually helped my confidence because any physical work we did I could always do it just as good as the size 8's in the class. And I was always told I'm a castable just the way I am.

Thank you for you honest opinion but i'm happy with this diet at the moment and how its going for me. I've done a lot of research and if it all goes to plan I wont be putting the weight back on. I only plan on doing this to get the first 4 stone off anyways.

Thank you for your message hun, if you need any advice about uni's or courses let me know.
Good Luck on Your journey,
let me know how it goes.
xoxo

Hey, thanks for reply. Well I'm really glad it's working for you and I must admit it's a good feeling seeing the weight come off abit quicker but I was just starving all the time! If it fills you up then that's great, I wish it filled me up nd then I probably would of stayed on it lol thinking about the whole taking the year out thing I think now I probably should of gone for it and my confidence would have grown but iv been able to pass my driving test nd get a car so I guess that's a good thing. I'm thinking of going Manchester as it's not far. What uni did you go to? O and had my sw meeting before, wasn't as scary as I thought lol :) xx

Roll on Friday....what are you hoping for ???? Remember it's taken me forever to drift down with this weight, three years of up and down up and down all the bloody time !!!! I will be Happy with starting the New Year UNDER 15 stone.......

4+ would be great... I'd love another 7... or 14 or 100 hehe.
I'd love to start the new year under 16 stone. but we shall see hey!
xoxo

Hey, thanks for reply. Well I'm really glad it's working for you and I must admit it's a good feeling seeing the weight come off abit quicker but I was just starving all the time! If it fills you up then that's great, I wish it filled me up nd then I probably would of stayed on it lol thinking about the whole taking the year out thing I think now I probably should of gone for it and my confidence would have grown but iv been able to pass my driving test nd get a car so I guess that's a good thing. I'm thinking of going Manchester as it's not far. What uni did you go to? O and had my sw meeting before, wasn't as scary as I thought lol :) xx

You're welcome!
I don't feel hungry, just have a weird tummy... makes a lot of noises and such... i think its just getting used to not having anything in it.
At least with a year off you can focus on driving and yourself :).
I went to London Metropolitan University. :)
Glad you went to the meeting, hope you're feeling pumped up, ready and optimistic.
xoxo

So technically I shouldn't be weighing myself on a friday, it should be a Monday because I started the diet on a monday.
I can't stop weighing myself though! I know how naughty it is and I've told people off for it in the past but its addictive.
So last week I lost 7 pounds, I weighed myself on the Friday and then the Monday and it was the same.
I've just popped on them again now, and i've lost 4 pounds so far this week... but won't edit my signature until Monday.
BUT i've got a party tonight and a christening tomorrow.
I'm not too bothered about the food its the alcohol. Going to try and stick to spirits.
11 pounds down, nearly a stone down.
GOSH! I feel amazing.
Already fitting into a skirt that was too tight 2 weeks ago... going to wear it tonight.
I've had my hair done (cut, coloured and 22inch extensions) and getting acrylic nails and eyebrow wax on Monday.
GRADUATION 6 DAYS!!!!!
xoxo

Hello Sweetie, how are you? How was your weekend....did you survive all the social thingys?? I lost a pound AND survived Thanksgiving !!!! Was a tad naughty had some Starbucks Icecream and some Veggie Pizza!! Friends gave us a full size Pumpkin Pie, I had a small slice and THREW the rest away !!!! Amazed myself, woohoo !!! My favourite jeans are fitting without cutting me in half !!! How is Operation Countdown For Graduation going???? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME !!!! Hehehe !!!!

Hi....I'm stalking you again !!!! Hehe !! how are you doing ??? I have just tried on my first party outfit, it's a week Saturday, and it looks good, well for me !!! It's my incentive not to pig out, have put all the Christmas decs up, and been cleaning like a maniac, anything to keep me from snacking !!!!! For some reason I am STARVING at the moment......grrrrrr !!!!!! not long til your Graduation, hope you are okay......

Hello Sweetie, how are you? How was your weekend....did you survive all the social thingys?? I lost a pound AND survived Thanksgiving !!!! Was a tad naughty had some Starbucks Icecream and some Veggie Pizza!! Friends gave us a full size Pumpkin Pie, I had a small slice and THREW the rest away !!!! Amazed myself, woohoo !!! My favourite jeans are fitting without cutting me in half !!! How is Operation Countdown For Graduation going???? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME !!!! Hehehe !!!!

Hello hun!
Sorry its took me a while to get back to you, its been a mad 7 days.
I had such an amazing graduation in London though... but i ate and drank what I wanted though and gained 3 pounds.
Finding it kinda hard to get into the swing of things though...
consumed about 1000 calories the past 2 days... not too bad.

Well done for loosing the pound and having the will power to through the pumpkin pie away!
I bet you look fabulous in your Jeans.

how have you been so far this week?
xoxo

Hello !!! glad you are back, well I'm limping along calorie wise....I've had a reaction to some injections I had for my Medical Examination...so I have been achy and flu-like for a couple of days, plus had to have a Chest Xray done... ( Well at least I hope I looked bloody thin on that !!!) All my energy has been sucked out of me, and Mr Diva fed me chocolate truffles and Ice Cream, and I had the will power of a dead fly !!! BOO !!!!! Had my hair chopped off, well about four inches and now it's a chunky choppy longish layered bob....hoping to be feeling less yukky and make it to the party on Saturday !!!
I am sooo struggling too, is it this time of year ?? just over 3 weeks to a new Year, and I'm still FAT !!! So depressing I feel like starting a fresh in Jan but don't want to gain 6 lbs over Christmas, which I will if I let go....
I'm glad the Graduation went well, did you feel all glam dressed up ??? Have you seen any photos from it yet ?? Don't give up totally, are you going back on to the soups and shakes ?? I just had one for my Breakfast, as I'm feeling blah, it was Rich Chocolate Royale, and 190 cals..... Hoping to feel like an evening meal later but may have soup again, as it's very comforting and it's freezing here !!! Are you spending Christmas with your family ?? Do they do the whole food thing ?? I'm glad I'm here and it's Mr Diva and I and ONE day of FOOD!!!
Keep plodding along....let's get to that New Year a couple of pounds down !!!!! Haha!!!

Diva x

Back