Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

Me too :)
We have a few weeks of products left so sensible husband says we don't need to reorder for a few weeks but I know I won't cope well if my choices become restricted

I make sure I have a stock of them. I'm a bit ocd.

So I've added a bit of chicken to my noodles tonight - just 120 cals worth but really felt like I needed it. Hope doing that the odd day when I need to doesn't stop me losing weight?

Why are my scales 1lb heavier this morning!!! Ggrr to needing to weigh daily. I just can't help it!!!

Hi MrsN how are you? I'm not doing too good but I'm still here x

MrsN where are you..........................:peep:x

Hi all.

I've had a couple of days away and in that time have come off plan. I drank lots of alcohol on Saturday and yesterday had a slice of pizza and garlic bread then Chinese last night. But I only ate a third of my portion and had no rice just noodles and didn't eat any salt and pepper chips so big changes to what I would usually scoff! It wasn't a planned break off plan so felt quite upset with myself but you know what I'm back on TS today and moving on from it. Hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

I've missed you! Did you have a nice break? I've had nearly a week off now and today is my first day back on it too x

Hi yeah I've had a lovely few days.
Glad to be back on it now though as its only 4 weeks til holiday.

So I've survived my first 100% day after a few days off plan. I'm hoping my weight with STS at weigh in tomorrow as whilst I will have put some on I had dropped a couple prior to Friday so we'll see. Feeling ok about it though as I'm determined I'll break the 2 stone loss next week!!

STS this week. Happy with that.

That's great MrsN I didn't weigh in - I was going to but was late up! X

I feel p'eed off with myself now though. 25lb in 7 weeks isn't good enough!

I'm only at 30lbs in 8 weeks! Don't be hard on yourself we are only human - getting back on it is the hard part x

Yeah I know. Just hard. Looked at my Cambridge Losses and I lost 43lb in 7 weeks then. Fair enough I've had another child since then. Anyway back on it and hopefully I can keep this weight off this time! However long it takes!!!

Just had my second pack - noodles. I've added 2 slices of ham (48 cals in total) as feel after a weekend of food I need to just wean myself back in. Do you think that's ok???

Of course it's ok! I have chicken if I need it but just tried to keep myself busy - just cut the grass. I think after my tea will be hard so I will have protein if I need it x

Back