Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

You will do it next week I'm sure! You never know could be this week x

No I think it's 2lb this week maybe 3lb as I've had sneaky weigh in's. In reality I do need to jump on the scales every few days so keep me focused. Need to have a slimatea tonight. Do you have one before bed?

So do any of you use topcashback? Just discovered you can get 10% cash back off each Exante order!!
If none of you are members and want to me then PM me or pop your email on here if you want to and I'll refer you as I think you'd get a sign up bonus and so would I. X

I've just had a slimatee, the first time I had one I was up in the night but the second time it was well into the next day so just trial and error for me!

I'm not on a cash back site but would be worth it even if just for buying Exante x

I had one at 7pm ish last week - big mistake as I was in agony by 11pm so going to have one at bedtime.

Is there a way to pm me your email address on here?? I will refer you to the cash back site - they're great I use it for all my online purchases and have early £1000 in the last year or so. I got £7.80 cash back today on my Exante order. Wish I'd realised it was on there sooner.

I'm not sure how to pm on here will have a look as I would like to set that up before placing my next order x

I think you do it in your settings as mine shows people can start a conversation with me.

I can't find how

Last edited:
Sent you a link Hun x

2lb off for me this week.
Yep it's a loss but can't help feeling disappointed as I've been 100% (other than an extra 120 cals of chicken on Friday night) and I think I deserve more. But anyway it's coming off and that's the main thing. I now have exactly 100lbs to lose to get to an ideal bmi weight!!!!

That's about what I need to lose still, sounds way too much but we can do it x

I'm off to Centre Parcs in May too, but probably a bit earlier than you (we are going middle of May) - which one are you going to? I've decided to stick mostly to the diet while I'm there, having a shake for breakfasts, a normal lunch (well, protein and salad - no carbs) and then a pack for dinner each day.

I'm very jealous you are off to Glastonbury though - I haven't been for over 10 years!!! I imagine the exante bars will come in handy there though, as a really quick and easy food option? Keep meaning to sign up for tickets each year as really want to take my son (he's 3).

Well done on the 2lb loss. x

It feels like a huge mountain to climb but mini goals are the way forward.
50lb loss is my next one.

I'm off to Centre Parcs in May too, but probably a bit earlier than you (we are going middle of May) - which one are you going to? I've decided to stick mostly to the diet while I'm there, having a shake for breakfasts, a normal lunch (well, protein and salad - no carbs) and then a pack for dinner each day.

I'm very jealous you are off to Glastonbury though - I haven't been for over 10 years!!! I imagine the exante bars will come in handy there though, as a really quick and easy food option? Keep meaning to sign up for tickets each year as really want to take my son (he's 3).

Well done on the 2lb loss. x

Thank you.
We are going to Longleat this time. We only have Elvden left to visit!! Yep we are going over half term so the end of May - fingers crossed for good weather! We love centre parcs!! Which one are you going to?

I'm not taking the children to Glastonbury as I'm going with friends and hubby isn't coming. I'll take them when they're a bit older. Probably after the next fallow year. It's my time for me each year!!! Ha!!

Well done on the loss.
I didn't realise you could get cash back on exante. I will have to remember for next time. I used to be much better with topcashback and have had a lot of free money out of them in the past

I know I only just realised. And I've done a few orders now! Oh well great to know for future as I'll be here a while!!

Lay in bed and actually thinking about what my celebration Meal would be when I get to goal. My thoughts aren't healthy choices.....makes me realise I've a long way to go on this diet.

Last edited:
Well after my off plan meal and the tummy pains that followed it would make me think twice next time!

One meal to celebrate will be fine as long as you don't make it regular X

That's the problem though isn't it - my celebration meal in my head consists of eating lots of foods that aren't very healthy! But I need to learn that there can be lots of enjoyable food that is also good for you. I can't start reading about it all though as reading about food at this stage would make me want it!

Back