Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

Off out for another power walk later. Damage limitation and all that.
The scales are moving so hopefully I'll have a loss on Tuesday despite my day off tomorrow.

It's what I needed tonight or I may have caved!! I was feeling so Rubbish earlier. I'm glad I went now. I've done loads today and according to my Fitbit have burnt off nearly 3000 cals. C'mon slim girl find your way out!

Fantastic on the loss.
My Fitbit is such a huge motivator. I wouldn't get out of bed if it weren't charged

Well it is official -2.4 this week meaning only 3.6 in two weeks. It had bloody get moving again soon is all I can say.

I have had a bit of a bad tummy for a couple of weeks (so has my husband) I'm hoping it is water retention because of having a bug and it will shift soon.

Glad things have started to move again on the scales.

My fitbit is attached to my wrist 24/7 and I do check how many steps I get in daily, but it doesn't seem to motivate me as I thought it would.

We should all add each other on Fitbit and do the weekly challenge thing, or goal day.

I have the HR and have you ever looked at the stats and how low your HR goes when you are asleep. My resting is 55ish.it says it goes to 48 at bedtime.

Off out for another power walk later. Damage limitation and all that.
The scales are moving so hopefully I'll have a loss on Tuesday despite my day off tomorrow.
I'm predicting you'll have a good loss. :)

Hope you have a lovely day at the wedding x

I'm back. Hungover and stuffed!! I really did have a full day off the diet. Relaxed and enjoyed myself. Tried to stay away from carbs as much as possible but did have some bread and a few potatoes. Ketostix show I'm not in ketosis so it's going to be a fun few days now!! I'm pretty sure I've put a good few pounds on. I'm contemplating now weighing in on Tuesday but I'll see. Anyway back on it now and determined to stick to it until my holiday on 29th May.

Hope you enjoyed the day off MrsN - you have to have a life! I have one event in the next 12 weeks I think I'll have to take a break for, but hopefully nothing else on the horizon - I'm planning to turn into a bit of a hermit until I've lost the first 3st!

Hungover? What's that lol!!! Glad you had a lovely time and enjoyed what was on offer, are you back on plan today?

Even if you have put on it will mainly be water so will soon be gone x

Glad you had a good time. I agree with above the weight gain will be mostly water and will drop after a few days. We all need days off like this from time to time or we'd go crazy.

Glad you had a good time. Very jealous of the stuffed but not the hungover!

Yeah straight back on plan.
It's worryin how much damage you can do in a day though!

Hopefully any damage will be quickly undone though

Hope so!!! I have a stinking headache. My body is fighting me and not wanting to go back into ketosis. My brain is telling me to eat crisps!! I will not give in!!

You should be back in much less time than before with only being out one day so hang on in there! X

Fingers crossed Bex. I won't lose anything this week so that will be 2 weeks with no loss which is very disappointing but I do still feel this diet can work for me so sticking with it.

It s not my official weigh day til tomorrow but I had an excited sneaky peak this morning and I've only lost 1lb getting fed up with these slow losses but I'm sticking with it too for now. Have a good day x

I do wonder if it's something to do with the higher carb contents of the products compared to other vlcd?

It's soooo annoying as seems to be working for the others?! Im not giving up as surely 600 calories and I'm in ketosis? I'm so confused right now. What carbs contents do others have? What should it be below to work do you know? X

I don't but going to do some research. I'm like you and can't understand why I'm not getting at least 3lb per week. Ok this week I've had a day off so fair enough but I still think I should have a loss as that will be 14 days with no loss and I've been 100% bar one day. I'm confused!!

Me too, I will try find some info too and see what we come up with! It can't not work or Exante would cut the carb content surely x

Back