The Diary of A Indecisive Stress Head

boo68 said:
Well what have I been up to since lunch time today? Well my afternoon went as my morning had done drawn out and stressful as per usual lol, to be honest, its not that bad but sometimes it feels it lol.

After work I went to the gym and did an hour in there, I've started doing the treadmill c25k programme, I'm on week 1 and secretly love it! :D that took 30 minutes the rest of the time was taken up with various other machines, some I like and some I don't (I hate the stepper but force myself to do 5 minutes on it!), I then drove home and had a lovely soak in the bath, pure bliss :D:D

I have a confession to make, I've made a boo boo :eek: decided not to have stuffed peppers as planned I changed it to veggie omlette with cheese, after I ate it I realised that I had had 2 eggs for breakfast so thats 5 eggs today! Blimey think I'm going to be egg bound and definately would not have had them if I had thought about it, meh never mind, whats done is done :eek::eek:

I've just eaten my frozen muller mint yogurt yum! Will leave them alone for a while now or I will do them to death which is what usually happens! Anyhoo I hope you are having a good night, will catch up soon Boo xxx

Wish I could say I did but I took the easy route and bailed. My boss had been in my office all day doing figures which was what was behind it. Finally sitting down to chill now tho.

Lol I'm the same about food. Tend to go through phases, frozen yogurts are definitely my thing at the mo.

Good for you doing the c25k I want to give that a try too but am happy with my spin classes for the moment :) x

Wish I could say I did but I took the easy route and bailed. My boss had been in my office all day doing figures which was what was behind it. Finally sitting down to chill now tho.

Lol I'm the same about food. Tend to go through phases, frozen yogurts are definitely my thing at the mo.

Good for you doing the c25k I want to give that a try too but am happy with my spin classes for the moment :) x

Hiya Rkmriddell, wow would love to be able to do a spin class, tried it once when I was about 2 stone heavier than what I am now and my god it nearly killed me lol it put me off good and proper! :eek: Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Rkmriddell, wow would love to be able to do a spin class, tried it once when I was about 2 stone heavier than what I am now and my god it nearly killed me lol it put me off good and proper! :eek: Boo xxx

Lol it always nearly kills me but I get more of a sweat on in the class than I would in twice as long in the gym. I will grow to love it I'm sure x

Lol it always nearly kills me but I get more of a sweat on in the class than I would in twice as long in the gym. I will grow to love it I'm sure x

Hiya Rkmriddell, I think I might give it another go when I'm a couple more stone down lol, hope you've had a good day Boo xx

Day 3 - Friday 17 February 2012

Hiya everyone, well its been a hetic day today so this is the first time I've been able to add to my diary.

The plan is going ok, although I really need to do some shopping tomorrow as I've not got much choice for dinner tonight, think I might make a chunky vegetable soup with a dash of chilli in, my fav and it does fill me up.

I'm soooo tired today, Mr Boo suffers with epilepsy which isn't under control and last night he had a seizure so I didn't get much sleep last night, he's suffering today poor love so an early night for both of us this evening.

I'm trying to think of some recipes for next week which are on the cheapish side, am going to trawl through the internet to have a look and also looking for meat bargins or any bargins to be honest lol.

Its nearly 5.30 and I'm in my p.j's already, I'm feeling nice and comfy so I'd better get myself into gear and start dinner soon :rolleyes:

Right here's what I've had to eat today so far...

Breakfast was porridge (b) with skimmed milk (a) and blueberries, mid morning snack was a orange, lunch was uncle bens chinese style rice (3 syns) with side salad, muller light yogurt, afternoon snack was a apple and I've just nibbled on some cheese 2 slices of low low (a) with 3 riveta (b) and tonight I think I will have the veg soup and loads of it :D:D

Can't think of anything else to add at the min, but I'm sure as soon as I post this I will do lol, anyhoo hope you are all having a lovely day / evening Boo xxx

Well I'm just waiting for my soup to cook and I'm feeling peckish, like I could have something bad so thought I would pop on here and take my mind of it or at least write down how I'm feeling.

Why oh why does it get to the weekend and I think I can eat and drink what I want and still lose weight because I've been good all week??? I've got to be strong this weekend and if I can go without pigging out then I know that I will be ok.

Hmmm rant over for now.... looking forward to that soup I've had 8 syns so far and think I will stick with that today, tomorrow when I go shopping I want to get some low syn treats which will be nice.

Mr Boo has just reminded me its pancake day this coming Tuesday so would really like a low syn pancake mixture or recipe if there is any... right back to the soup, tat tar for now Boo xx

boo68 said:
Well I'm just waiting for my soup to cook and I'm feeling peckish, like I could have something bad so thought I would pop on here and take my mind of it or at least write down how I'm feeling.

Why oh why does it get to the weekend and I think I can eat and drink what I want and still lose weight because I've been good all week??? I've got to be strong this weekend and if I can go without pigging out then I know that I will be ok.

Hmmm rant over for now.... looking forward to that soup I've had 8 syns so far and think I will stick with that today, tomorrow when I go shopping I want to get some low syn treats which will be nice.

Mr Boo has just reminded me its pancake day this coming Tuesday so would really like a low syn pancake mixture or recipe if there is any... right back to the soup, tat tar for now Boo xx

Well done for the diversion. I hope mr boo is better and you get some sleep tonight. Weekends are always tougher because our routine goes out the window. Stay strong we will get there :).

Search for syn free pancakes or magic pancakes, both are worth a try xxx

Just thought I'd post again to say that the soup was delish and has filled me up so all is good lol and if I happen to get hungry later on I've got loads left and its all natural ingredients horrah! hehe :D:D

Now to go and find some ideas for dinners / lunches for next week :) Boo xxx

Ahh I was forgetting it's pancake day next week :D I better get looking for some syn free recipes :)e

Weekends are tough, do you guys save up your syns?? I've read various stories about this, some people say you can't (my consultant says this) and others say it's ok to do so. To be honest I have been saving some for the last two weekends and it's been ok so far, but obviously I'll keep an eye on it if my weight loss comes to a standstill.

Read through yr diary and looks good :)
I come on here and add to my diary when I'm feelig peckish and waiting for something to cook :) it's a good distraction.

Hope the Mr is feeling better. I have a few friends who suffer with epilepse and when it flares up they really suffer.

Hope u have a good weekend xc

BlondeGem said:
Ahh I was forgetting it's pancake day next week :D I better get looking for some syn free recipes :)e

Weekends are tough, do you guys save up your syns?? I've read various stories about this, some people say you can't (my consultant says this) and others say it's ok to do so. To be honest I have been saving some for the last two weekends and it's been ok so far, but obviously I'll keep an eye on it if my weight loss comes to a standstill.

Someone posted something from the sw website about it. They don't recommend it but do recommend flexi synning if necessary. I personally count down but yesterday was most I've used in a day where I think I got to 30. I think it's trial and error. Worry about it if and when you need to x

Morning Boo, good to see your week is going well. What day is WI day? Don't worry about the eggs - I often have a few in one day but then won't have any the next etc so it evens out.

I don't know what to do about pancake day either, I'm tempted to save my syns and have a proper one!

Have a good weekend :)

Hiya BlondeGem, I personally believe you can save your syns for the weekend, we have our amount each week, whether we use them every day of for just a few days as long as we have them I think its ok, hope your having a lovely Saturday Boo xxx

Read through yr diary and looks good :)
I come on here and add to my diary when I'm feelig peckish and waiting for something to cook :) it's a good distraction.

Hope the Mr is feeling better. I have a few friends who suffer with epilepse and when it flares up they really suffer.

Hope u have a good weekend xc

Thanks Cai, well I managed to get through Friday night and thanks about Mr Boo he has good days and bad days, hope your having a good weekend too Boo xx

Someone posted something from the sw website about it. They don't recommend it but do recommend flexi synning if necessary. I personally count down but yesterday was most I've used in a day where I think I got to 30. I think it's trial and error. Worry about it if and when you need to x

Hiya Rkmriddell I agree with you, I do think its trial and error and I think it differs in individuals, what might suit one will not suit another. Boo xx

Morning Boo, good to see your week is going well. What day is WI day? Don't worry about the eggs - I often have a few in one day but then won't have any the next etc so it evens out.

I don't know what to do about pancake day either, I'm tempted to save my syns and have a proper one!

Have a good weekend :)

Hiya Becky how ya doing girlie? My weigh in day is Tuesday evening so fingers crossed hopefully I will have lost :) how are you? I tried to find your diary last night and couldn't find it, will try again in a min, have a good weekend too! Boo xxx

Day 4 - Saturday 18 February 2012

Hiya everyone, hope your all having a good weekend. :)

Well so far so good on the plan front today, I've bought extra fruit for the weekend to try and stop me going off plan, I've just been munching on some lychee's they are lovely and some plums which I haven't had for a while.

I've got some extra lean mince for tonight but haven't got a clue what to do with it, think I might have a trawl through minimins at the different recipes, I don't fancy spag bowl or chilli so will have to have a think.

Right I'm off to have a look, i'll be back later Boo xxx

What not burgers? X

Lol I did think of that but I got out voted by my boy and o.h. so we've got spag bowl, but thats ok I've just made it and its tasting lovely, Mr Boo has gone to bed for a little sleep so will put the pasta on when he wakes up Boo xx

Well I've made dinner and its simmering on the stove now, it tastes lovely and can't wait to eat it.

I'm struggling a little bit tonight as I'm fighting the urge to nibble on chocolate etc so to stop myself from doing it I'm picturing how I feel before I step on the scales at class, it feels really good when I have lost something and thats how I want to feel on Tuesday so the only way I'm going to do that is by not reaching for the biscuits now, its hard but I'm going to do it.

I'm tired today, I didn't get my early night last night and I don't think it will be any different tonight either, wish I could lay in bed in the morning but I'm the sort of person who has to get up, meh what am I like lol :cool:

So I'm still 100% on plan yay go me!!! Boo xxx

Day 5 - Sunday 19 February 2012

I can't believe its day 5 and I'm still 100% on plan go me! :D:D:D:D

Its been a nice Sunday today, me and Mr Boo went down Costco and bought a few things then back home to have lunch which wasn't much because we had a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes yum! So only had toast for lunch with a huge bowl of chopped fruit. Tonight we are having lemon chilli chicken with rice, we've had it loads of times and its a sw recipe so its all good :D

I ended up at the gym today too which is something I never thought I would do, still forcing myself to go but after working out I get a great feeling a real buzz which I like, I go around 3 or 4 times a week, usually 3 for an hour.

I've also decided not to weigh myself outside of class, its taken the pressure of me a lot and it takes away that horrible feeling when you get on the scales and you haven't lost anything.

I'm hoping my exercise don't get in the way of my weight loss, I'm not doing weights only running and cardio but I guess we will see. Right I'm off to check out minimins. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday Boo xxx

boo68 said:
I can't believe its day 5 and I'm still 100% on plan go me! :D:D:D:D

Its been a nice Sunday today, me and Mr Boo went down Costco and bought a few things then back home to have lunch which wasn't much because we had a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes yum! So only had toast for lunch with a huge bowl of chopped fruit. Tonight we are having lemon chilli chicken with rice, we've had it loads of times and its a sw recipe so its all good :D

I ended up at the gym today too which is something I never thought I would do, still forcing myself to go but after working out I get a great feeling a real buzz which I like, I go around 3 or 4 times a week, usually 3 for an hour.

I've also decided not to weigh myself outside of class, its taken the pressure of me a lot and it takes away that horrible feeling when you get on the scales and you haven't lost anything.

I'm hoping my exercise don't get in the way of my weight loss, I'm not doing weights only running and cardio but I guess we will see. Right I'm off to check out minimins. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday Boo xxx

Mmmm what's the lemon recipe it sounds gorgeous. Well done you at the gym :) and still being 100% :) :D xxx

Back